+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

joeysupertramp

May 24, 2017
9. If you have spent some time in Australia, you will need to include traffic history

I have only realized I needed this two days ago, obtained it, sent it via webform and I am currently in IP2. What do you think the chances they will receive this before my application is rejected?

Nov 7, 2017
I have a really good letter from my employer with all the details job description and even a table on letterhead to show my total work hours. I worked part time as a GTA/GRA for close to six year in the US. Do I need to include any additional documents like my contract letters, payslips, evaluations of students, and awards etc... PLEASE REPLY as I need to submit my application soon. Also I traveled to different countries on my old passports do I need to scan those passports/Visas and entry exit dates as well.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I have a really good letter from my employer with all the details job description and even a table on letterhead to show my total work hours. I worked part time as a GTA/GRA for close to six year in the US. Do I need to include any additional documents like my contract letters, payslips, evaluations of students, and awards etc... PLEASE REPLY as I need to submit my application soon. Also I traveled to different countries on my old passports do I need to scan those passports/Visas and entry exit dates as well.
yes include everything, the more the better. No old passports needed but you can add it to the LOE Letter of Explanation.

smritiparwani

Dec 4, 2017
Hello people. My NOC is 2174 and CRS 440. I received ITA in October. I submitted all the docs but unfortunately due to one missing document, my application got rejected. It was Police clearance - Traffic History, Australia (Queensland) for my husband who is the secondary applicant. I created my express entry profile again and now waiting for ITA.
So just want to know, since the rejection reason is for the secondary applicant, does that mean that all my documents (primary applicant) are accepted and correct.

smritiparwani

Dec 4, 2017
Hello people. My NOC is 2174 and CRS 440. I received ITA in October. I submitted all the docs but unfortunately due to one missing document, my application got rejected. It was Police clearance - Traffic History, Australia (Queensland) for my husband who is the secondary applicant. I created my express entry profile again and now waiting for ITA.
So just want to know, since the rejection reason is for the secondary applicant, does that mean that all my documents (primary applicant) are accepted and correct.

Aasam

Nov 26, 2017
Hi,

I just noticed that I made a mistake in entering my job date. Instead of May 2017, I entered April 2017. I have currently received the ITA.
What do I do? Will I be rejected for this?

Thanks

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hello just want to ask. Anyone of you here got refused due to accompanying dependents documents? I mean for example dependentsCOE or other factor. Thank you in advance

Instinct50

Apr 24, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
Hi guys, please i noticed i made an error. In filling my express entry application, for education section masters, I indicated start date 2013, but indicated *Yes* in this is my current study. So i didnt put an end date. I put my ECA number and every other detail.
Meanwhile after ITA, I corrected it and put the end date 2015. And submitted. But didnt include any LOE to explain the mistake. My score didnt change.

Will this be misrepresention? Or should i raise an CSE to explain this?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys,

How many duties in the NOC should one match, from the following 07 duties, I can match 05 of them which are highlighted. I have a concern on the last duty, I have actually done that when I was at a below grade, but not now. Do I need to state it in LOE or something?

My grade is Assistant Manager, will that be a problem since the NOC is for 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers.
  • Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts
  • Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions - for this I have given duties as authorizing customer data, will that suffice as other transactions?
  • Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
  • Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
  • Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
  • Requisition supplies and materials
  • Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
  • May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
There is another problem, in the Employment Requirements, following is given. Does it mean the last point above.
  • Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required
In the lead statement of this, it says "Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434)". The team that I am supervising only handles sort of 02 activities out of the 05 stated in 1434 code. Will this be a problem?

Reactions: Cyph

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
No one can vouch for that, however, this time while you apply, ask someone to double check all your documents.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Hi guys, please i noticed i made an error. In filling my express entry application, for education section masters, I indicated start date 2013, but indicated *Yes* in this is my current study. So i didnt put an end date. I put my ECA number and every other detail.
Meanwhile after ITA, I corrected it and put the end date 2015. And submitted. But didnt include any LOE to explain the mistake. My score didnt change.

I think you're safe. Chill :)

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Smriti

I am sorry to hear that. Though your post is old, I wanted to bring yours and others' attention to the point 9 of the Rejection Reasons. I have clearly stated about the traffic history in Australia, being a reason for rejection.

I hope people could look at these reasons, as well as other threads on my signatures to avoid mistakes. This could always save them a lot of trouble.
Regarding Answer to your Question, I agree to what @fmk8890 has said, however, the process seems serial in nature, where PAs documents get thoroughly checked, and then comes dependent. Keeping in view this logical manner, I think so far your documents are complete (acceptance and correctness, and completeness check comes a little later)

Good luck.

Reactions: akila868

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018

Hello, once you receive ITA, every information furnished will be locked.
Hence, I believe the changes you made won't be reflected in your application.

I highly recommend you to raise the CSE.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi guys,

How many duties in the NOC should one match, from the following 07 duties, I can match 05 of them which are highlighted. I have a concern on the last duty, I have actually done that when I was at a below grade, but not now. Do I need to state it in LOE or something?

In the lead statement of this, it says "Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434)". The team that I am supervising only handles sort of 02 activities out of the 05 stated in 1434 code. Will this be a problem?
Hello Akhila, I believe you are good.
You don't need your roles and resp. to match 100% with your NOC.

It is suffice if it's 60 - 70% aligned to your NOC.

Reactions: akila868

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello, once you receive ITA, every information furnished will be locked.
Hence, I believe the changes you made won't be reflected in your application.

I highly recommend you to raise the CSE.
not true, all fields are editable in e-apr. it will recalculate the score anyway.