+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
4. Passport Scan Missing/incomplete --- Bio page + any pages with stamps, markings, entry/exit stamps or visas.
I have received ITA and apply for PR. One quick question here , should I upload my old passport as well as it has few more visa stamps and entry/exit stamps?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4. Passport Scan Missing/incomplete --- Bio page + any pages with stamps, markings, entry/exit stamps or visas.
I have received ITA and apply for PR. One quick question here , should I upload my old passport as well as it has few more visa stamps and entry/exit stamps?
Current and valid passport only.

Tiwa

Aug 22, 2017
I think you should scan both expired and valid passport. I forgot to upload my existing visas before submitting my application. Thanks to God, I received a request to provide both visas and stamps pages on expired and current passports

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you sure? My current passport is new and doesn't have any stamps and all visas/stamps are on previous passports.. I scanned and combined every stamped page in all passports... :/
Current and Valid Passport ONLY (No matter even if it was issued a week ago, and you can still smell the new pages scent)

Read Q5 in the FAQs within my signature.

Q5. I have an expired passport and a current passport. Most of my travels are in the expired passport. Shall I scan and send both, the expired as well as current and valid passport?
Ans. No you should only send current and valid passport only. They are not interested in your expired passport.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you should scan both expired and valid passport. I forgot to upload my existing visas before submitting my application. Thanks to God, I received a request to provide both visas and stamps pages on expired and current passports
You could be an exception ! This is not a reason of rejection and that's why you have received an additional request which is kind of unique to you. It could have been due to your travel history to a country for which they need to correlate.
Current and Valid passport only is the requirement.

Vietgirl

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

I didn't come across anywhere on CIC website that requires other pages than the Bio page...I wonder why they would reject an application for not include the other pages.

In my case, I have 2 passports and travel on both of them. Do I need to scan both?

So when my PR is approved, which passport would I provide them to issue my PR on?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017

Good luck.
If both are valid passports, then yes scan all the pages which has stamps/info on them. Blank pages are not necessary to the best of my knowledge but its solely up-to you. No harm in scanning the entire passport. Good luck.

Vietgirl

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
If both are valid passports, then yes scan all the pages which has stamps/info on them. Blank pages are not necessary to the best of my knowledge but its solely up-to you. No harm in scanning the entire passport. Good luck.
Thanks for your response. So do I have a choice what passport I will have the PR on? As one is going to be expired in 2 years and one has almost 10 years to go.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Do you hold Dual-Citizenship and hence hold 2 valid passports?? Just wanted to know as to why you hold not one but two passports. Please give some more details so that either me or others can understand the situation better. Good luck.

Vietgirl

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Do you hold Dual-Citizenship and hence hold 2 valid passports?? Just wanted to know as to why you hold not one but two passports. Please give some more details so that either me or others can understand the situation better. Good luck.
Yes, I indeed have duel citizenship. Sorry I forgot to mention