AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
I submitted my application on 4th Oct and I am worried because I forgot to scan and upload signature page of passport. I did upload the biographical data page that includes all info except religion and previous passport number along with my signature. Will this cause rejection?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I submitted my application on 4th Oct and I am worried because I forgot to scan and upload signature page of passport. I did upload the biographical data page that includes all info except religion and previous passport number along with my signature. Will this cause rejection?
Raise a CSE ASAP and submit the missed out page as well. Good luck.

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I received AOR on Oct 30th.

As compared to my express entry profile, I removed the work experience of two organizations in eAPR since I did not have employment reference letters in the required format. I put one of these(recent one) in the personal history. The other one was more than 10 years old and accordingly I did not mention it in the personal history.

Since application is already submitted and this difference was not mentioned in eAPR LOE, I was planning to raise CSE to better explain this situation.

I was also planning to use this CSE opportunity to explain that I have no outstanding on the credit cards issued by the bank whose funds are the proof of financial support.

Would it to be fine to mention these 2 points (normally part of an LOE) in the CSE?

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Hi, I have completed my Master's degree. But WES gave me a report saying my 4 year Bachelor's is equal to their 3, and my 2 year Master's equal to their 4year Bachelor's. So while claiming points, I selected for 2 certificates out if which 1 is of 3 years or more.
Now there is a confusion going on with respect to my ECA. Since my classmates and seniors got a report of Masters equivalency, I shld also receive the same report..so m gona resend my documents to WES again.
Now, I have got a score of 443 and I have decided to proceed with the PR application.
My question is will CIC agent consider that I hold 2 certificates? I got a doubt caz both the certificates states Bachelors equivalency. Still would it be considered as 2? If its considered as 1 eventually my application will be rejected caz my points may go down. Hmm

Could any1 suggest me what to do? Do I have to proceed with this or wait for a new report from WES?

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
Reasons for Rejection and SUGGESTIONS
CHECKLIST (Do Not Repeat These Mistakes) -

1. Job not specified as full time (30+hours/week)
If you are on LMIA the word permanent must also be specified. --- Specify the details as per guidelines from CIC. Read this page carefully
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

2. Job description mismatch NOC code. --- Job description and responsibilities shall go in accordance with NOC code. Job title could be misleading so keep the description closest to NOC code.

3. Failure to upload Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) (even though it does not ask for it on the upload page) --- ECA from WES (or other organizations) as well as scans of all the degrees and diplomas shall be uploaded. (Don’t expect them to see your degrees using your WES reference number etc.)

4. Passport Scan Missing/incomplete --- Bio page + any pages with stamps, markings, entry/exit stamps or visas.

5. Missing Original Police Clearance Certificate (PCC). Please follow this link to see the PCC requirements for your country
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

6. PCC was issued on a date before the applicant’s departure date from the Country.
For example, Mr. X is a smart cookie. Resided in Germany for 9 months and left Germany on 30th October 2015. Being smart he thought to apply for the Police Clearance Certificate from Germany and received it on 28th October while departure is after 2 days !! Applied for PR in Canada and uploaded the PCC issued on 28th October, while he left Germany on 30th October while filling travel history. His smartness has not paid him and he got rejected for the reason above! Don’t try this (at home), Readers discretion advised! :eek:

7. Medical examination shows some condition for which CIC officer does not feel comfortable. --- Eat healthy, drink lots of water. Exercise daily with 2 KM of walk every day!
"Does not feel comfortable as explained by member "Kryt0n" " is: You can be listed as a 'B' medical case but the officer will assess you against how much you are likely to cost the Canadian Government (currently $6,655 a year max - Thanks @DEEPCUR) or if you are a danger to the public. You cannot be rejected because you have a Vit C deficiency or a high blood pressure!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/excessive.asp

8. If you were in UK and you received a caution for something, then it does not go to criminal records. If you get “no live traces” in PCC this means they have a history on you and you require an extra disclosure. "No trace" is the safe one. (Thanks to Kryt0n)

9. If you have spent some time in Australia, you will need to include traffic history. Applications will get rejected for not including traffic history. --- Always thoroughly check the PCC requirements of the Countries where you have lived. Do always match them against CIC PCC requirements.

10. Did not included Consent to Disclosure of Information Form for PCC in New Zealand. --- You must read the instructions really, really carefully before submitting application and not missing any form. This checklist will be handy! http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pdf/instructions_police_NZ-en.pdf

11. A Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is expired. It has been noted in the posts that people who still have another month of expiry in their LMIA have faced rejection.

12. Submitted the downloaded copies of bank statements. The information was not on a letter head of the bank as clearly stated here.

Exceptions as posted by a member 'mgnlky' Some banks (at least in the US as well as RBC in Vancouver) will straight up refuse to provide a signed letter stating you have X amount of funds in your account. They consider it a liability to them because if they say, "On x day, x person had $12,500 in account 12345," and you use that letter to finance something but later in the day withdraw $12,000 of it, someone could come back and say the bank is writing fraudulent letters. (I know it sounds crazy but it's the US and god knows people love to take people to court here.) If you must submit downloaded bank statements, include a LOE explaining your bank will not give you a statement, as well as any documentation from the bank that indicates their refusal.
--- Time to remind the most important web link after you have received ITA. Keep it as sticky! Read it like a religious book throughout 90 days you were given by CIC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

13. Job offer letter didn't satisfy the CIC officer. Officer may comment that the job offer letter is not PERMANENT --- No suggestions here. All I can say is to get the contact details of CIC officer and ask him/her the special ways to satisfy!

14. English or French translation of the documents issued in mother language was not uploaded. They must be translated by a certified translator and at times CIC may request affidavit of the translator. Affidavit by translator is a must I would say. --- Get the translations certified from local govt. bodies to be on safe side. Read this policy:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp

15. Original documents were missing and only translations were uploaded. "Thanks @ vensak"

16. In one of the “curious case of Benjamin Zip” a person reported the rejection due to distance learning degree. Person sitting in Italy did distance learning from USA. The degree received is from USA but the person never visited US. Inability to provide PCC from USA will lead to rejection.

17. People on LMIA, not having few words exclusively written (Permanent, Full time, Non seasonal) on their job letters will be rejected! --- Ask your employer to exclusively state this if they can.

18. PCC not scanned in color - that one is specifically requested to be scanned in color. -- -Advise is to always scan documents in color. Even if the PCC is in Grey color you should scan it in Color !! "Thanks @ vensak"

19. One of the Brazilian candidates got rejected because s/he didn't uploaded the Brazilian Federal state PCC (Only State police PC was provided). "Thanks @ astralsource-- reported May 10th 2017"

IMPORTANT: Please do not flood this page with irrelevant posts. Keep it a single document so that other people can benefit. I have scrolled through 100 pages reading every bit and spent many weeks looking for reasons of rejection. At times I have been overcautious in giving suggestions to fulfill the CIC requirements.
I have seen people reporting the rejection due to INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS, LACK OF DOCUMENTS etc., however, I have not come across a single post stating a rejection due to “Many irrelevant documents uploaded!!” It does not mean that you leave mandatory document and start uploading irrelevant documents !

Let us keep this document live by adding more suggestions from other people experience. This is no way complete as CIC will never cease to surprise us. Please help me correct if I have missed or added some wrong information.

Good luck.

hey i got the Australian PCC without any QLD and VIC traffic requirement will CIC accept my Australia Police certificate?

Although I have lived in QLD and VIC both but when I asked about the required documents for Australia Police Certificate they said I do not need any thing ?

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Hi Guys,

I have two questions and need help from all of you:

Q. No. 1: I have two kids and both are having passports, Do they still require Birth Certificates or Passport is enough

Q. No. 2: In the profile the experience of 2 Years 11 months and some days automatically becomes 3 years because it does not asks for the date of joining. Will it impact my score later once it will say your experience is not exactly 3 years.

Looking forward to your valuable feedback.

Thanks

Syed2808

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-09-2017
AOR Received.
09-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
22-05-2018
Hi Guys,

Q. No. 1: I have two kids and both are having passports, Do they still require Birth Certificates or Passport is enough

Q. No. 2: In the profile the experience of 2 Years 11 months and some days automatically becomes 3 years because it does not asks for the date of joining. Will it impact my score later once it will say your experience is not exactly 3 years.

Thanks
1. Yes. They do need both, your children’s birth certificates and the passport.

2. I am pretty sure you should be fine with that but just to be in the safe side attach an LOE with your work experience letter so that they know the situation.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Hassan.Fahm

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Q No1. You need BCs for both to establish your parent-ship.
Q No2. This is grey area. Normally if you have not completed 3 years of full time experience then they will strike it down to 2 years. You will need more opinions on this.

Reactions: Hassan.Fahm

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
Q No1. You need BCs for both to establish your parent-ship.
Q No2. This is grey area. Normally if you have not completed 3 years of full time experience then they will strike it down to 2 years. You will need more opinions on this.
Thanks really appreciate your ffedback

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none
IELTS Request
R 9.0, L 8.5, S 7, W 7.5
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2018
LANDED..........
26-01-2019
1. Yes. They do need both, your children’s birth certificates and the passport.

2. I am pretty sure you should be fine with that but just to be in the safe side attach an LOE with your work experience letter so that they know the situation.

Good Luck.
Thanks

I am not sure how they can reject my case as its an automatic calculation (from EE Calculator). To be more specific they should always put date of joining rather month of joining.

Nov 5, 2017
Hello

I have submitted my EE application under NOC 1123. The NOC caters duties for professional occupations in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations. There are 16 duties mentioned under this NOC and practically it is impossible to list down even half as there are three professions catered under this NOC. I am associated with Marketing function and based on my analysis there are 8 duties which reflects marketing profession. I have managed to get a reference letter stating 6 or 7 duties out of those 8. will this be ok?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello

I have submitted my EE application under NOC 1123. The NOC caters duties for professional occupations in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations. There are 16 duties mentioned under this NOC and practically it is impossible to list down even half as there are three professions catered under this NOC. I am associated with Marketing function and based on my analysis there are 8 duties which reflects marketing profession. I have managed to get a reference letter stating 6 or 7 duties out of those 8. will this be ok?
Yes, that would be ok. The NOC job responsibilities mentioned in CIC portal is just a guide, not a standard.

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hi guys,

My EE application was refused stating that I do not meet the fund requirements. The officer has mentioned about my Balance in Savings account and my PF account. He has not mentioned anything about my fixed deposit which consititutes about half of my fund requirements. The bank statement clearly mentions about my FD and even in my LoE I had explained all the 3 sources of funds. If the FD is included the total funds is about 1000 CAD greater than what is required by CIC.

I'm a AoR March 2017 FSWO applicant, Medicals passed. It's so disappointing to getca refusal 8 months after AoR

Anyone with a similar case as mine where you showed more than sufficient funds but still got refused or insufficient funds?

Ujash Kadakia

Nov 15, 2017
It should not create any issue just upload your missing pages from passport, I also made the same mistake during my application.

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
It should not create any issue just upload your missing pages from passport, I also made the same mistake during my application.
I didn't upload the 2nd page, however, I should have attached it at the time of application submission, just to have that peace of mind. Anyways I still got my application approved

Reactions: Ujash Kadakia