+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection (Faraz Summary)

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
farazafzal said:
You are good with this. For Job 2 however, since it is not on letter head, I would like to see the details person issuing this letter. His designation, contact details, signed by him/her.

Rest is all fine. Good luck!
Thanks for your quick reply.

The issue is that the job was several years ago and the lady from HR who wrote that job description and hired me no longer works there. The employer themselves didn't even have a copy of it anymore. The copy I have was emailed to me by a headhunter at the time and luckily I kept that email. When I requested the reference letter I asked the employer for details of my duties and was told they don't have those records on file anymore and that's why they didn't include them in the reference letter.

The HR representative's name on the job description is the same as the contact written on my RoE when I left though and her phone number was included on the RoE as well.

diddledo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
astralsource said:
Dont know yet. Another one rejected because of black and white PC, there was a lot of talk about this on the forum.
Can someone comment on the whole issue of black and white PCC ?

I uploaded a black and white PCC and some of the other documents are also
black white.

I already submitted eAPR.

Can someone suggest corrective action ?

Thanks

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
diddledo said:
Can someone comment on the whole issue of black and white PCC ?

I uploaded a black and white PCC and some of the other documents are also
black white.

I already submitted eAPR.

Can someone suggest corrective action ?

Thanks
You must raise CSE asap and provide PC in color. On CIC pages it is clearly stated it needs to be in color. People get rejected because of this.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Guys, can it cause rejection if I wrote NOC 4152 (social worker) instead of NOC 4156 Employment Counsellor in ITA?
Employment counsellor belongs to the social worker branch in my country, but in Canada it is a separate occupation.
These are very close occupations but I do not want to be rejected because of 1 digit...

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandra02 said:
Guys, can it cause rejection if I wrote NOC 4152 (social worker) instead of NOC 4156 Employment Counsellor in ITA?
Employment counsellor belongs to the social worker branch in my country, but in Canada it is a separate occupation.
These are very close occupations but I do not want to be rejected because of 1 digit...
Well The designation is not so important, rather the job responsibilities and duties to prove your NOC 4156 or 4152 is important. If you have jobs duties matching to NOC 4156 go ahead and choose it, and if your job duties match 4152, you will have to choose this.

Rejection could result if CIC thinks that you are not eligible for a particular NOC for which you are claiming points. In this case they will reduce your score and with this new score they are going to check the ITA score cut off for the draw when you were selected. If your new score is less than the cutoff it will result in rejection, otherwise your application will continue.

Good luck !

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Thank you so much, I appreciate for your help.
I already did choose 4152 but according to the responsibilities of employer letter is NOC 4156.
And I got ITA already. So I can not change anything without LOE.
This mistake doesn't affect on my score.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Reactions: Sugar2016

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3 more rejections on immitracker FSW-Outland.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission-2

One Brazilian got rejected because s/he didnt upload Federal state PC (Only State police PC was provided).
One guy from India didnt upload original diplomas with ECA.
There's also one Ukrainian but dont know the reason yet.
Hi Astralsource.
I have added this information in the reasons for rejection thread, and the credit has been given to you. Please see the point 19 of thread !.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hi Astralsource.
I have added this information in the reasons for rejection thread, and the credit has been given to you. Please see the point 19 of thread !.
Hey thanks for the credits but:
I would suggest to you (to minimise confusion) to put this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp to help people find their country's PC requirements (since PC is the most common reason of rejection for now, and its different for every country)! I am afraid this is not clear enough for people since they read only what people tell them on the forum and completely miss PC's they need to upload.

This was only for Brazil so people could get confused. I know for a fact that instructions are different for almost every state. Thanks!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey thanks for the credits but:
I would suggest to you (to minimise confusion) to put this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp to help people find their country's PC requirements (since PC is the most common reason of rejection for now, and its different for every country)! I am afraid this is not clear enough for people since they read only what people tell them on the forum and completely miss PC's they need to upload.

This was only for Brazil so people could get confused. I know for a fact that instructions are different for almost every state. Thanks!
good suggestion and I have updated !

Reactions: astralsource

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
I worry about that i didn't upload ECA report eAPR but i have upload all education doc with transcript and IELTS. But i have mentioned ECA reference no. and issuing date. Is it correct or wrong ?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
I worry about that i didn't upload ECA report eAPR but i have upload all education doc with transcript and IELTS. But i have mentioned ECA reference no. and issuing date. Is it correct or wrong ?
ECA reference no. is all that's required.
"Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
  • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date..."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#wb-auto-6

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
I have a question. I worked at a company for like 1.5 months about 3.5 yrs ago. Now in the explanatory note I mentioned that since that job only was for 1.5 months I did not get any relieving/experience letter...so I only uploaded the Offer Letter. Moreover, my NOC is not related to that job and I don't think I have got any points for that.
So while writing the letter in the Explanatory Note I clearly wrote the correct job tenure as mid Dec, 2013 to early Feb, 2014, but when I was explaining my lack of an experience letter, I wrote that I worked for "a brief period of 1.5 years" instead of writing 1.5 months. Will that be a problem? So far I was relying that the Visa Officer will obviously understand, but this thread has made me more nervous. Also my work history in the Express Entry form as well as the PR form correctly mentions the true tenure for this job Should I do something about it?
I am AOR- Feb 17

Please help.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
I have a question. I worked at a company for like 1.5 months about 3.5 yrs ago. Now in the explanatory note I mentioned that since that job only was for 1.5 months I did not get any relieving/experience letter...so I only uploaded the Offer Letter. Moreover, my NOC is not related to that job and I don't think I have got any points for that.
So while writing the letter in the Explanatory Note I clearly wrote the correct job tenure as mid Dec, 2013 to early Feb, 2014, but when I was explaining my lack of an experience letter, I wrote that I worked for "a brief period of 1.5 years" instead of writing 1.5 months. Will that be a problem? So far I was relying that the Visa Officer will obviously understand, but this thread has made me more nervous. Also my work history in the Express Entry form as well as the PR form correctly mentions the true tenure for this job Should I do something about it?
I am AOR- Feb 17

Please help.
If it's troubling you, you can submit a brief explanation about your mistake via IRCC web form.