+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasonable College Fees

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello All,

I wanted to seek some of your expertise to find a college which is cheapest but approved by Govt for immigration purpose & a PG Work Permit.

Honestly, I am already a PG so my key objective is to use this method for immigration purpose only so don't really care about the quality of education as long as it will provide me an opportunity to migrate.

I am 33 years old, Experience in Hospitality industry. Dont mind any province as long as they have a program for immigration of International Students.

Thanks in advance.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
All very well but you have to qualify for a study permit first so what are your current qualifications and how will any course improve prospects in home country. Which course as well which should map to current qualifications s and work experience so a random not relevant course will not work

Generally courses cost between 15000-18000 cad plus 10000 cad living

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
All very well but you have to qualify for a study permit first so what are your current qualifications and how will any course improve prospects in home country. Which course as well which should map to current qualifications s and work experience so a random not relevant course will not work

Generally courses cost between 15000-18000 cad plus 10000 cad living

Thank you. I know that would be the biggest challenge. I would most likely go through a consultant who probably can guide me make a good story line.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
You can try for colleges in Atlantic Provinces, they have cheapest tution Fees
- Holland College : PIE : 9000 CAD / Annum
- New Brunswick Community College : New Brunswick : 10,500 CAD / Annum
- Nova Scotia Community College : Nova Scotia :11,000 CAD/ Annum

Education consultants won't recommend you these colleges as they won't get any incentives out of it. You can apply directly to them.