+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying Visitor Visa After Refusal

ady sawhney

Jul 1, 2017
Hello Guys,

I was rejected for Visitor Visa which i applied in April 2018. Reasons of refusals were :-

• You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
    resident
  • travel history
  • Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
  • I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
    purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

I also Got GCMS notes which says
  • PA demonstrate no international travel
  • funds seen in bank are inconsistent with given income
  • family ties doesn't appear established in home country
  • no sufficient ties to return back home
  • not satisfied on balance that PA is bona fide traveller
Guys please suggest should i reapply now? What documentation do i need to show now. I have some more funds which were not declared earlier, moreover my firm turnover is upto 3Cr INR. i havent included my balance sheet which shows i have debtors of 4-5 Lakh INR

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hello Guys,

I was rejected for Visitor Visa which i applied in April 2018. Reasons of refusals were :-

• You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
    resident
  • travel history
  • I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
    purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

Guys please suggest should i reapply now? What documentation do i need to show now. I have some more funds which were not declared earlier, moreover my firm turnover is upto 3Cr INR. i havent included my balance sheet which shows i have debtors of 4-5 Lakh INR
My suggestion to you will be refer some company/agent who has oceans of knowledge related to visitor visa....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Guys,

resident
  • travel history

You don't need an agent - you need a much stronger application.

What proof of ties to your home country did you show? What is your current employment status? How long a trip did you request? What family members do you have in Canada? What was the stated purpose of your trip? What is the source of funds for your bank savings?

Reactions: Naname

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ady sawhney

You might like to re-visit this thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-after-rejection.558627/#post-6919305

not satisfied on balance that PA is bona fide traveller
Do you own this company alone or with business partners?

You cannot show your business funds as funds available for your visit. Again, the debt of INR 4-500,000 is not your income. It is your company revenue/losses

Last edited:

ady sawhney

Jul 1, 2017
You don't need an agent - you need a much stronger application.

What proof of ties to your home country did you show? What is your current employment status? How long a trip did you request? What family members do you have in Canada? What was the stated purpose of your trip? What is the source of funds for your bank savings?
Thanks for the reply sycalla i am currently proprietor of my firm. I applied for whole family together. Purposr of visit was to drop my dad (canadian citizen) and toursim + meetig extended family. 70 Lakhs FD was fund

ady sawhney

Jul 1, 2017
@ady sawhney

You might like to re-visit this thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-after-rejection.558627/#post-6919305

Do you own this company alone or with business partners?

You cannot show your business funds as funds available for your visit. Again, the debt of INR 4-500,000 is not your income. It is your company revenue/losses
Hi bryana thanks for replying again. I am running this company alone, moreover i have my GCMS notes now. I am planning to reapply what is your suggestion?

Lucn01

Aug 13, 2018
Hello Guys,

resident
  • travel history

Hello ,

Could you please tell me how much time did they take to send you the GCMN notes?