+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

really quick question please and thankyou

Kristianfromcanada

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hello, We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada. Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with: • Living and working in Canada; • Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada, including language training; and • Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities. If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website: canada.ca/pre-arrival-services. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services are always at no cost to you. You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at cic.gc.ca/publications. Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (Twitter.com/CitImmCanada). Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Kristianfromcanada

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Do you have DM in ecas? Reason why I ask is i just got DM on Thursday and found out our app is approved. I didn't pay the ropr fee up front so I'm curious how long does it take for ircc to ask for payment after DM
Nothing has changed in ecas. We have to submit a couple more things and then I think that'll change. I think that everyone's case is different and that affects the timeline. Hopefully that is soon for you. Any change yet?

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Nothing has changed in ecas. We have to submit a couple more things and then I think that'll change. I think that everyone's case is different and that affects the timeline. Hopefully that is soon for you. Any change yet?
Thanks for your reply. No change yet however got PPR email this morning!!

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Check under December 2018 applicants headline. I posted it there
Hi, Thank you for reply. I’ve also applied as conjugal partner.
App re- 24 july 2019
Aor- 4 oct2019
SA- 4 oct2019
Medical Done- 8oct
Medical paas- 18 oct
Biometrics done- 31 oct
File transfer NDVO(india)- 5 nov

Could you please suggest me what is next.

Ircc dont need any additional documents, they don’t need interview. It shows me in GCKEY

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hi, Thank you for reply. I’ve also applied as conjugal partner.
App re- 24 july 2019
Aor- 4 oct2019
SA- 4 oct2019
Medical Done- 8oct
Medical paas- 18 oct
Biometrics done- 31 oct
File transfer NDVO(india)- 5 nov

Could you please suggest me what is next.

Ircc dont need any additional documents, they don’t need interview. It shows me in GCKEY
NDVO will start to review your eligibility under conjugal relationship. That will take some time so you'll have to be patient. Expect an interview for the PA as it is a conjugal application. Could take a few months to get the interview request.
Good luck !

Reactions: Faraz Khan

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
NDVO will start to review your eligibility under conjugal relationship. That will take some time so you'll have to be patient. Expect an interview for the PA as it is a conjugal application. Could take a few months to get the interview request.
Good luck !
Thank you very much but I forgot to mention that it says that they don’t need any interview. One last thing what is Ecas. Is it online Client application status . Please your suggestions meant a lot to me

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Thank you very much but I forgot to mention that it says that they don’t need any interview. One last thing what is Ecas. Is it online Client application status . Please your suggestions meant a lot to me
NDVO just received your application so they need time to review it. If the PA doesn't need an interview then that's great! Will probably be a few months b4 u hear anything from them

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Ecas is another online tool you can track the status of your application