Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Dear Mayank and Dr. Hasib,

What's is your current status? Any development recently?

I heard 1 guy (Post June 2010) from ND got his visa.

regards

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
mr_rana said:

regards
Would you mind to join us on the below thread? This one is specifically meant for info on what to and what not to BEFORE submission of the applications.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t49421.0.html;topicseen

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
mr_rana said:

regards
yes Grasshoper got Visa. from ND VO.
ND VO is moving fast ( also Manila)
It's been almost 30 days my status is IN PROCESS..getting little worried.... what can be the reason..!!! :-X
Wish me luck. I just hope Tokyo does't start behaving like buffalo or London VO...
Whats your appl. status?
-Zahed

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
I am still far...got PER 17 days ago...should be RBVO as next.
Good luck and I am sure you are gonna make it.

Share your good news soon, buddy~

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
DEAR Rana,

My case is RBVO since 09 April..still not got 2nd AOR from ND VO...

Regards,
Mayank

mr_rana said:

regards

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have a few questions regarding FSW 1 application for PR.

1. In the Additional Family Information Form, for FSW1 application, we have to write all of our family members (even those who will never go to Canada), but is it also necessary to put their names on the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] form, or just the names of those who are coming to Canada with me (spouse) ?

2. Can I submit 2 Fee payment forms, with 2 different credit card numbers, just in case if one will not work?

3. Did you put your signatures on the back of every picture (like it says in the instructions) or just on the back of one picture (like it is written on the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] form) ?

4. On the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] form, in question 1, it says to write my name as it is shown in my passport, so does it mean to write the FORM OF NAME as it is shown in my passport or it means to also write my name in NATIVE SCRIPT as it is in my passport?

5. The names of places where we work and institutions where we went to school should be written on what language?

Thanks

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echoes1978 said:
Hi, I have a few questions regarding FSW 1 application for PR.

1. In the Additional Family Information Form, for FSW1 application, we have to write all of our family members (even those who will never go to Canada), but is it also necessary to put their names on the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] form, or just the names of those who are coming to Canada with me (spouse) ?

2. Can I submit 2 Fee payment forms, with 2 different credit card numbers, just in case if one will not work?

3. Did you put your signatures on the back of every picture (like it says in the instructions) or just on the back of one picture (like it is written on the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] form) ?

4. On the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] form, in question 1, it says to write my name as it is shown in my passport, so does it mean to write the FORM OF NAME as it is shown in my passport or it means to also write my name in NATIVE SCRIPT as it is in my passport?

5. The names of places where we work and institutions where we went to school should be written on what language?

Thanks

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........

- Additional family cover parents and siblings also of both Principal Applicant and his/her spouse. but in IMM008, it's about spouse and child(ren) only.

- Better use 1 form paid by 1 credit card only.

- Just on 1 and you may add 1 extra but need to sign at the back of every pic. This follows instruction.

- Use separate forms to write the names both in English and native language while keeping all other details exactly same and in English like relationship, address etc.

- English only and be careful about the period...there must be no gap.

Hope it helps....good luck.
regards

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr_rana said:

- Just on 1 and you may add 1 extra but need to sign at the back of every pic. This follows instruction.
Thanks a lot. :)

So height, eye colour and DOB goes only on 1 picture, and signature with capital letters can go on all of them?

One more thing! Question 11 on the Application form for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], asks for work experience. In occupation title field, is it necessary to write Canadian name of my occupation as it is on NOC 29 list, or the occupation title name as we call it in my country (on English language of course), and just put the right NOC code in the boxes next to it?

The problem is that some people occupation titles are not the same as occupational titles which we can find on Canadian NOC list under certain NOC code.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the new one year period for FSW1 applications is open from 01.07.2011., can we send our application on 28.06.2011., so it arrives from Europe to Sydney on 01.07.2011, or we must not go to DHL or post office with our application before 01.07.2011? :-\

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 2 more questions.

1. On Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] form, in question 15, we need to list all addresses where we have lived since 18th birthday. If I served one year in the army, does this goes in this section, or just in the question 11 and 14?

2. In VO specific instructions, it is mentioned that we dont have to send originals except when it is stated in instructions (like PCC, transcripts and IELTS). Does this mean that my birth certificate, which is issued on French/English cant be send like this, and that I will have to get one in my native language, and then get it notarized and translated? This will cost me 3 times more than French/English original. :eek:

R.R

Jan 7, 2011
Dear Members,

I am the Principal Applicant and in the final stages of preparing my application package and have thousands of doubts about each an every requirement, this may sound very silly to you all ,but would be very thankful if anybody can clarify my following queries:

1. Should we get all pages of the matriculation book notarized or
would the first page with the mark list page suffice?
2. Photographs – Should all the photos be enclosed in the same
envelope or should we keep enclose photos of each applicant in a
separate envelope?
3. Do the self addressed mailing labels have any standard specific
size?
4. I am not able to write the names in native language of all
family members as prescribed for the additional family information, so
when I add an additional sheet should all the information be given on
the additional sheet or can I write as just the name in English and
repeat the same in my native language on the additional sheet?
5. My spouse had done a one year course while he was employed, he
used to attend the class during weekends, when filling up the
background declaration form should I show the employment as well as the
education or just write about the employment?
6. My spouse does not have a birth certificate, and as a response to my query
to Delhi VO, I was advised to send matriculation certificate in the absence of a
birth certificate, now for this should I get the whole matriculation book notarized
or just the page with personal particulars suffice?
7. When I took the papers for notarization, the notary asked me whether
the notarized copy needs notary stamp worth Rs.50/- on it or just a simple
notarization with seal and declaration by the notary will do?
8. Which Courier service would you advise?

Please do respond to the queries as I would like to see my application package despatched by this weekend.

Thank you all in advance.
R.R

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Question 11 on the Application form for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], asks for work experience. In occupation title field, is it necessary to write Canadian name of my occupation as it is on NOC 29 list, or the occupation title name as we call it in my country (on English language of course), and just put the right NOC code in the boxes next to it?

The problem is that some people occupation titles are not the same as occupational titles which we can find on Canadian NOC list under certain NOC code.

2. If the new one year period for FSW1 applications is open from 01.07.2011., can we send our application on 28.06.2011., so it arrives from Europe to Sydney on 01.07.2011, or we must not go to DHL or post office with our application before 01.07.2011?

3. On Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] form, in question 15, we need to list all addresses where we have lived since 18th birthday. If I served one year in the army, does this goes in this section, or just in the question 11 and 14?

4. In VO specific instructions, it is mentioned that we dont have to send originals except when it is stated in instructions (like PCC, transcripts and IELTS). Does this mean that my birth certificate, which is issued on French/English cant be send like this, and that I will have to get one in my native language, and then get it notarized and translated? This will cost me 3 times more than French/English original.

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Hi,
The following are some answers as per your question no.

1. To avoid confusion, I had simply written "Service" in my case which has worked well so far. You can write your actual job title whether or not it matches with Canadian. I don't think it matters much but yes, it'd be better if it's close to your job profile and/or your NOC code.

2. If your profile is among current NOC29 codes, submit your application asap or at least before new instructions come out as expected around 01.07.2011. No one knows which codes among current ones will be removed or added next time.

3. Any place where you've lived since you turned 18 must be mentioned. Any gap in the period may cancel your application.
I found CIC very particular about this issue.

4. Only that required document which is NOT in English must be translated into English and attested.
If your birth certificate is already in English, just send its notarized copy....it's simple...no need to translate in your native language.

hope it helps