+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

READ THIS BEFORE SUBMISSIONS - DOs & DONTs-POST 26 June 2010'

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
sunnytwin said:
Hi KLBee

I went to Wisma Putra personally and got the PCC out same day; waiting for UK PCC to arrive anytime. Then submit. Watch out for the 60days deadline.

No idea how reliable is the mail service from Wisma Putra, that's why I took the trouble to go in person.

Good luck!

Hi Sunnytwin

I have to get a certificate of good conduct through Wisma Putra. Normally, I should submit the required documents to Wisma Putra to issue the certificate of good conduct. As you know it take around 2 months to accomplish. The VO KL just gave me 60 days to do that. I have to do that very fast as my application processing time has been taking too long and I can no more sit and kill my precious time. Could you tell me how was your procedure to get your certificate of good conduct. As far as I know you got it very fast. I am wondering if you answer it elaborately; for example, when did you went to Wisma Putra to collect your certificate of good conduct personally? And how did you know that your certificate was ready to collect? how much time was between submitting your application and collecting them?

Regards