Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Just send email in the same thread of `still want to immigrate mail`. Don`t know if it’s really necessary to send email. I did re-medical 5 days back and have not send mail yet. I will wait for another week if they will update anything on my profile. Let’s see.
Are they processing applications by the AoR? Any idea?

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Just send email in the same thread of `still want to immigrate mail`. Don`t know if it’s really necessary to send email. I did re-medical 5 days back and have not send mail yet. I will wait for another week if they will update anything on my profile. Let’s see.
Send the email. It might not do anything but if you read the UE carefully, they asked us to email them back after the medical exam to tell them it had been done.

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
You submitting passport directly by yourself to VO? Not through VFS in Korea?

Last time I was asked to submit passport to VFS Tokyo (where I gave my biometric) which forwarded our passport to IRCC Manila. Me & My wife COPR/PRV Issued from Manila but kids COPR/PRV issued from Hongkong. I received back all of those from VFS Tokyo. IRCC Manila & Hongkong works side by side. When Manila is busy , they forward to Hongkong.
Oh yes, my wife submitted it to VFS Korea for it to be forwarded to Manila. Our original COPR was issued by Hong Kong. I'm just not sure if Manila is also forwarding our passport documents to Hong Kong, since Hong Kong also sent a PPR request to us. But it'd be safer to send it to them as well.

Reactions: gtcan19

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Are they processing applications by the AoR? Any idea?
I don`t think so. Actually last month I tried with excel sheet with AOR date, medical , PPR, COPR dates etc etc from almost all applicant who updated here & in Facebook group to see the pattern but couldn’t really understand the way they are re-assessing our file then I deleted the sheet....LOL . They almost sent UE to everyone in bulk every week with some exceptions and rest it seems on the discretion of primary VO to proceed further.

Reactions: Titanium

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Send the email. It might not do anything but if you read the UE carefully, they asked us to email them back after the medical exam to tell them it had been done.
Thank You. I`ll do if nothing happens in another week time. Yeah, they have asked that in UE but since clinic has already sent report to IRCC so am just waiting if there will be some changes on my profile in coming days. There are couple of friends in Facebook group who didn`t sent the update mail, yet their profile got medical update.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Oh yes, my wife submitted it to VFS Korea for it to be forwarded to Manila. Our original COPR was issued by Hong Kong. I'm just not sure if Manila is also forwarding our passport documents to Hong Kong, since Hong Kong also sent a PPR request to us. But it'd be safer to send it to them as well.
I don`t think you will need to forward that to Hongkong. Manila will do that. When you get that, it will already have COPR/PRV issued by Hongkong office. They used to take around 14 days. Hopefully you will receive that by Nov end. I like Manila/Hongkong tracking updates sent in mail with all details every time while in process.

Reactions: Gary501

Wildtravel

Nov 19, 2021
Hey! Im living in Canada , and i got my young professional visa , i need leave the country and come back or i can go to some office inside the country to activate my visa? Thanks

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
The ironic thing is that I did not receive the UM (Still want to immigrate). The remedical instruction just came in the IRCC portal. My application status was changed to "In-progress", too, on the same date.
I did email my local visa office a week ago, informing them that I would like to proceed to perform the medical check since I was available. A week later, the instruction just came, saving me a few weeks from UM to medical request.

fizikellyfit

Aug 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
SOME PEOPLE GOT THEIR COPR JUST FEW DAYS AFTER FAVORABLE REMEDICAL! andthe others are still waiting!
What do you mean by "FAVORABLE REMEDICAL"?
Also, please don't use upper case for the whole sentence. Thank you

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I don`t think so. Actually last month I tried with excel sheet with AOR date, medical , PPR, COPR dates etc etc from almost all applicant who updated here & in Facebook group to see the pattern but couldn’t really understand the way they are re-assessing our file then I deleted the sheet....LOL . They almost sent UE to everyone in bulk every week with some exceptions and rest it seems on the discretion of primary VO to proceed further.
It would be reassuring if we knew the pattern they were following. There are too many combinations. Any particular criteria looked dominant in your assessment or it was just all over the place.

fizikellyfit

Aug 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not anyone got re PPR recently?
Nope. My profile shows "Nov 4 2021: You Passed the Medical Exam" but I haven't heard anything yet.
idk if the delay is due to a new passport for the secondary applicant or something else

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
The ironic thing is that I did not receive the UM (Still want to immigrate). The remedical instruction just came in the IRCC portal. My application status was changed to "In-progress", too, on the same date.
I did email my local visa office a week ago, informing them that I would like to proceed to perform the medical check since I was available. A week later, the instruction just came, saving me a few weeks from UM to medical request.
I see. They asked to reply in IRCC.CoPR4-CRP4.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
If you want to update then either you can send update in the given email id or just send the webform. No other option, I guess.