Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hey I tried this however it says can't share status as it shows only for applications nin process.. since currently my status is approved I guess it won't show..

Will have to wait for it to go back to submitted
you got the UE in September yeah?

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Well...
Sent the photos to the VFS London yesterday. Had a hell of a time as no instructions were given.
VFS centre contacted me today via email as I hadn't paid enough via bank transfer for the courier fees.
Due to COVID for some reason 4 separate courier fees needed to be paid. They can't send our COPRs back to us all in one package...
Anyhow all sorted and they gave me tracking numbers, they said they've sent our documents on to ircc.
Hopefully next bit will go fast, last time it took about 10 days.
I had the same problem around 3-4 weeks ago. No real instructions included for a second PPR request for my children, so we sent the new photos, PPR email letter, consent forms, fees to re-issue the COPR documentation and a self addressed envelope to send the new COPRs back to us Next day, signed delivery). We received a phone call the next day saying that we now had to pay courier fees for the COPR's to be sent back to us individually (as they no longer accepted self addressed envelopes like they previously did last year), so off we went to the post office again to send off a second money order. However, we received a further phone call in the afternoon (after mailing off the courier fees) requesting that the expired COPRs be sent to them also. Ended up costing a small fortune to get the COPR's re-issued, on top of the cost (a few weeks prior) to get medicals completed a second time. Just thankful we now have the new COPR's and the kids are ready to travel in a weeks time (the COPR's validity are for a year from when the new medicals were passed - in case anyone is interested).

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I had the same problem around 3-4 weeks ago. No real instructions included for a second PPR request for my children, so we sent the new photos, PPR email letter, consent forms, fees to re-issue the COPR documentation and a self addressed envelope to send the new COPRs back to us Next day, signed delivery). We received a phone call the next day saying that we now had to pay courier fees for the COPR's to be sent back to us individually (as they no longer accepted self addressed envelopes like they previously did last year), so off we went to the post office again to send off a second money order. However, we received a further phone call in the afternoon (after mailing off the courier fees) requesting that the expired COPRs be sent to them also. Ended up costing a small fortune to get the COPR's re-issued, on top of the cost (a few weeks prior) to get medicals completed a second time. Just thankful we now have the new COPR's and the kids are ready to travel in a weeks time (the COPR's validity are for a year from when the new medicals were passed - in case anyone is interested).
Many many Congratulations :) !! Thank you for sharing. Many of us here would be getting PPR in coming days & this would be a good lesson for everyone to avoid extra cost & further delays.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Thanks for the reply.
They haven't asked me to send the expired COPRs... I really hope they don't or it will just mean more delays.
How long did it take for them to issue your new COPRs once you had sent them everything?

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Good to know to pay attention to phone calls. Surprised as it's always been email contact from the IRCC.