15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Reactions: Gary501 and VVV62

silekaj

Nov 16, 2021
Lots of Sept dates UE enquiring the same. Praying for a positive movement on all the files.
Have you checked the ECAS to see what it states?
Same here. I got UE on 7th Sept and responded the following day. No 'ghost update' and no email re medicals either as of today.

AllonsY

Nov 17, 2021
Just received an email requesting the passport photos! COPR is close!
Congratulations on that.. Could you kindly confirm if you saw any ghost updates happening on your account before you actually received the PPR ?

Last edited:

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Please has anyone called ircc in recent times. Did they pick or were you able to speak with an agent ?
I have been trying to add my new born to my application but they haven’t don’t that yet

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Profile got updated with a Request Letter through the IRCC site instead of email this time. The request letter is asking for passport info again but to the Hong Kong office instead of Manila. It also asks me to send a webform to the Hong Kong Office for submission instructions (since I am outside of China, Taiwan, Mongolia). Seems strange to have to send this info twice.

Also the webform for visa offices outside Canada is broken if you use Chrome. Had to use the edge browser.

Reactions: bhaskarm

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Profile got updated with a Request Letter through the IRCC site instead of email this time. The request letter is asking for passport info again but to the Hong Kong office instead of Manila. It also asks me to send a webform to the Hong Kong Office for submission instructions (since I am outside of China, Taiwan, Mongolia). Seems strange to have to send this info twice.

Also the webform for visa offices outside Canada is broken if you use Chrome. Had to use the edge browser.
They are really working hard on your wife's application. Good going! I am sure it will work out soon. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Gary501

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020

You submitting passport directly by yourself to VO? Not through VFS in Korea?

Last time I was asked to submit passport to VFS Tokyo (where I gave my biometric) which forwarded our passport to IRCC Manila. Me & My wife COPR/PRV Issued from Manila but kids COPR/PRV issued from Hongkong. I received back all of those from VFS Tokyo. IRCC Manila & Hongkong works side by side. When Manila is busy , they forward to Hongkong.

Reactions: bhaskarm

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Thanks for the reply.
They haven't asked me to send the expired COPRs... I really hope they don't or it will just mean more delays.
How long did it take for them to issue your new COPRs once you had sent them everything?
It was really quick, just a couple of days! Fingers crossed they don't request your expired COPR's!

Reactions: Wotsit

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Good to know to pay attention to phone calls. Surprised as it's always been email contact from the IRCC.
I totally agree. All previous communication has been via email. Maybe just Australia VFS that phones people!!

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
After we have completed the remedical check up, how should we notify IRCC?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
After we have completed the remedical check up, how should we notify IRCC?
Just send email in the same thread of `still want to immigrate mail`. Don`t know if it’s really necessary to send email. I did re-medical 5 days back and have not send mail yet. I will wait for another week if they will update anything on my profile. Let’s see.