+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
I will tell you what I did,
Compose a new mail and Copy the templete they gave and paste it in the new mail. Start editing the message to suit your family composition. If it's just you, change the we to I or use we if you have dependants. Fill in the missing informations, some informations have been filled for you like your application number so you don't have to fill that space. Also they gave an email address to send the reply to (mind you, don't click reply to the email) copy that email address and past it in the space for reply to.
Thank you buddy..

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Compose a new mail and Copy the templete they gave and paste it in the new mail. Start editing the message to suit your family composition. If it's just you, change the we to I or use we if you have dependants. Fill in the missing informations, some informations have been filled for you like your application number so you don't have to fill that space. Also they gave an email address to send the reply to (mind you, don't click reply to the email) copy that email address and past it in the space for reply to.
Thanks! I did this and wa worried if I had done it right. What do you mean by "mind you, don't click reply to the email"?
You mean do not reply to the email that they sent from right?

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
I have no idea. Because I have done that and done of my friend replied to the same email from which he received it. But when we reply to the same email
The email address changes to the one you mentioned.
Hey, what did you ultimately do? I composed a new email with the email address they'd mentioned and the same subject line with an 'RE'

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
I just received the "Do you still want to immigrate" email. My AOR is Jan 2020, COPR Dec 2020, expired Jun 2021, VO Sydney, PNP

Reactions: newbulu and gtcan19

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Clicking on reply to that email, also sends it to the correct email address. Either is fine. I chose to just reply because it keeps the previous context and the subject the same. But I dont think it matters.

VaishaliAkilesh

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
USA
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
29-08-2021
Passport Req..
24-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2021
1)Received the "do you want to immigrate'' email on September 7 and replied to it the very next day.
2)Application changed to 'submitted' ,they also sent us an email as my spouse declared me in the email to add me to the application.
3)They had sent us an email in 7 days sending us the forms, pcc, birth certificate etc to send it via their webform.
4)Today we again received an email from them saying " we are still processing your application. even if you didn't hear from us we will update you shortly'.

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Sharing update on my profile -

1)Received the "do you want to immigrate'' email on September 21st and replied to it on 24th Sept
2) Application has changed to under review yesterday

Awaiting further details.
Thanks for sharing. Seems like 2 weeks or so after replying status should (hopefully) change to 'Submitted'

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone, especially those who got their re-med requests.
I need your clarification concerning the thing I found on twitter. There was a post that according to the re-med instructions, an applicant should appoint an Upfront Med Exam. The problem is that for further immigration process a UMI number is needed, not an IME one.
Is it true? What was written in re-med requests you received?