+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa

Duffa

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
I raised webform 2 weeks back & received this reply today morning.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.
Wow so Afghanistan is now one more reason for their non response and confusion. From Covid to this. Does this ever end?

Reactions: Haris Naeemi

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.
oh great, and the wait continues. All in divine timing.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021

THIS IS INHUMANE

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
From another thread here

https://irb.gc.ca/en/news/2021/Pages/measures-processing-files-afghan-nationals.aspx?fbclid=IwAR1QCfmV0WOVwbSHGb6NDq284CMsh486SZiyZ32djoMSZzs9LBo23iRWA8s

Measures for processing of files for Afghan nationals
The Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB) is aware of and monitoring the rapid changes in the political and security situation in Afghanistan. The Board is currently taking measures to expedite the resolution of all existing files relating to individuals from Afghanistan, across each of its divisions.
  • All refugee claims from Afghanistan are being actively examined by the Refugee Protection Division's Task Force on Less Complex Claims.
  • All refugee appeals from Afghanistan before the Refugee Appeal Division are now with or are being actively assigned to members for review.
  • All admissibility hearings and immigration appeals related to Afghanistan are being actively scheduled before the Immigration Division and the Immigration Appeal Division respectively.
Given that the total number of files from Afghanistan represent a small proportion of the Board's overall inventory, these measures will not impact the processing of files from other countries.
Anyone believing they have a matter that should be expedited under these measures should contact the respective registry.

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Sydney VO handle your area of...? U r just so lucky...other VO do not bother how we email em
Sorry I did not get the first part of your question?

whats your VO?

I have been raising webforms reminding the time passed since my remedicals. Another 5 months on the current medical validity.
My VO is Sydney. I just emailed them that I need clarity for my long term plans and that they should send me re-med request.

Congratulations! Can you share the email address of Sydney Visa Office please?
The email id I had sent it on was the same on from which I got PPR email. They do not respond to emails otherwise.

Reactions: tahonghaiha

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Sorry I did not get the first part of your question?

My VO is Sydney. I just emailed them that I need clarity for my long term plans and that they should send me re-med request.

The email id I had sent it on was the same on from which I got PPR email. They do not respond to emails otherwise.
Thankyou for the clarity. If the file is handled at Nova scotia but ppr issuance is AbuDhabi, whom do we mail?
Anyone else in similar situation?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Thankyou for the clarity. If the file is handled at Nova scotia but ppr issuance is AbuDhabi, whom do we mail?
Anyone else in similar situation?
My application sent to Nova Scotia but PPR/COPR issued from Manila. When I raised 2nd webform back in April , IRCC replied ‘Since your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Manila, Philippines, we invite you to contact them directly’. I have send couple of email to Manila VO & they do reply within 1-2 days.

Reactions: euzmar0813

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
Has anyone from NDVO and being post march 18th, received ' immigrate to Canada email'.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
My application sent to Nova Scotia but PPR/COPR issued from Manila. When I raised 2nd webform back in April , IRCC replied ‘Since your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Manila, Philippines, we invite you to contact them directly’. I have send couple of email to Manila VO & they do reply within 1-2 days.
at what stage is your application right now?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021

I just received the same response to my webform.

Has any post march person recieved any update?
I haven't heard of anyone getting an email since last week...

• Sad
Reactions: gtcan19