+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ahsan99 said:
Vedette:

If they have some concern then why they dont call at office or verify?
That's the last stage of job verification. Pray it don't come to that.

It all depends on the Visa officer that is handling your case. If he/she feels that submitted docs are ok but needs more evidence than additional docs request. If he/she feels the candidate docs are not enough or go towards misinterpretation then on call/on site visit.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
vedette said:
That's the last stage of job verification. Pray it don't come to that.

It all depends on the Visa officer that is handling your case. If he/she feels that submitted docs are ok but needs more evidence than additional docs request. If he/she feels the candidate docs are not enough or go towards misinterpretation then on call/on site visit.
U mean its mild step when they ask payslips? and r convinced to much extent about genuiness of employment?

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear seniors,

The LVO has asked me to submit almost 7-8 documents ... which I can submit over email as well , as they have given me this option ... I have almost 7 pdf's to be sent to the address ldnimmigration [at] international.gc.ca ... Can I upload all the pdf's in a single email and then send it to them ? OR they have some limit or something for the attachments in terms of the file size in terms of number of attachments ? If so , then what is it ? ... If someone has any experience or done that before, kindly advice ..

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
maplezone said:
Dear seniors,

The LVO has asked me to submit almost 7-8 documents ... which I can submit over email as well , as they have given me this option ... I have almost 7 pdf's to be sent to the address ldnimmigration [at] international.gc.ca ... Can I upload all the pdf's in a single email and then send it to them ? OR they have some limit or something for the attachments in terms of the file size in terms of number of attachments ? If so , then what is it ? ... If someone has any experience or done that before, kindly advice ..
They don't have any data limit on their email services. Send the scan of your attachments as requested.

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Previously SGVO, currently Manila
NOC Code......
0911 (Operational Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Received first week, Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Within two days of MR req.
Passport Req..
within 3 weeks of MR/ 2nd week of November 15
VISA ISSUED...
after 1 week of PPR. PPR received in 3rd week of Dec 15
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
maplezone said:
Dear seniors,

Ideal if you send hard copies if it is relevant procedural fairness (PF)/doc request where they may need your employment records/proof of funds etc.

Thanks

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
alok4best said:
one needs to be in Ontraio for 3 months before the OHIP starts. If he leaves in 5 days then he will again need to complete the remaining 2 months and 25 days whenever he comes back before the insurance cover starts. its not like u sign up and leave, and the day counter keeps running. Also, it is 3 months from the day u start to live, not from day of application. so if u come here and do not apply for first 2 months, then u just have to wait 1 more month for OHIP to start. Also just an address is required for bank account, not a proof for it. I got bank account the very next day, and passport plus COPR is enough for newly landed immigrants.
Very good observation brother !

Can you Please clarify is it "......... 3 months from the day u start to live... " or "3 months from the day u ENTER/land 1st time " ?

Your explanation looks landing 1st time not living.

Thanks in advance :)

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Dear Forum members,

I raised a CSE last month and in reply I received following email.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

The current processing times on our website regarding federal skilled worker applications processed by the Canadian visa office in London, England, are 18 months. Your application was received in London on February 13, 2015. Please write back to us if you have not received a decision after August 13, 2016.

I believe its a shut up call. Now what shall I do ?

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
qtasneem said:
Dear Forum members,

I raised a CSE last month and in reply I received following email.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

The current processing times on our website regarding federal skilled worker applications processed by the Canadian visa office in London, England, are 18 months. Your application was received in London on February 13, 2015. Please write back to us if you have not received a decision after August 13, 2016.

I believe its a shut up call. Now what shall I do ?
Well u don have any choice other then gets shut up ! lol

U could have asked for GCMS to know the status. Seems ur Visa Officer will be now revengeful enough to keep u in long que to start ur processing in next June/July 2016 !

Good luck !

priten

Oct 27, 2014
Ahmedabad, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
Waiting
hello,

My application is rejected. I got PV and at that time my director provided all the information and document to the visiting person. After satisfying with all the info visiting person told my director that he wants to ask team about my identity. My director told him that it is against our office rule and he will not allow this. In reply visiting person said that if you do not allow us to do so we will put negative remark straight away and application will be rejected. With this critical situation my director allowed him to ask to my team members about me.

He asked one or two person by shwing my picture that do you know him and team mate denied my identity as in our office there is a rule that one one can provide any team member's identity to any unknown person without consent of HR or director. Here when my director allowed the visiting person to ask the team about me and was trying to come out of the cabin to provide his consent to team he was not allowed to come out by the visiting person. I was on the client side at that time and my director told him that i am with local client and provided client name too.

After that i got mail asking additional docs which proves that I am working on my job place and i sent offer letter, salary certificates, award certificates, increment letters and all but officer stated in the mail that document is not sufficient to prove that you are working with the company and thus your visa is refused.

What should i do now to put my file again in the process ? please help me ASAP. Where can I send reconsideration letter ? is there is any need to attach self affidavit on a stamp paper stating that all the documents presented by me is genuine ? pls help me pls

DIPGANDHI

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo/wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
01-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2016
LANDED..........
pending
priten said:
hello,

My application is rejected. I got PV and at that time my director provided all the information and document to the visiting person. After satisfying with all the info visiting person told my director that he wants to ask team about my identity. My director told him that it is against our office rule and he will not allow this. In reply visiting person said that if you do not allow us to do so we will put negative remark straight away and application will be rejected. With this critical situation my director allowed him to ask to my team members about me.

He asked one or two person by shwing my picture that do you know him and team mate denied my identity as in our office there is a rule that one one can provide any team member's identity to any unknown person without consent of HR or director. Here when my director allowed the visiting person to ask the team about me and was trying to come out of the cabin to provide his consent to team he was not allowed to come out by the visiting person. I was on the client side at that time and my director told him that i am with local client and provided client name too.

After that i got mail asking additional docs which proves that I am working on my job place and i sent offer letter, salary certificates, award certificates, increment letters and all but officer stated in the mail that document is not sufficient to prove that you are working with the company and thus your visa is refused.

What should i do now to put my file again in the process ? please help me ASAP. Where can I send reconsideration letter ? is there is any need to attach self affidavit on a stamp paper stating that all the documents presented by me is genuine ? pls help me pls
wht is in your estatus? when u got news tht yr file is rejected??

Karbanah

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
I received my PR visa with some documents that they returned back to me (all docs I assume are not needed by them). But when my cousin got her PR visa, her IELTS result and NBI clearance were both sent back to her. I, on the other hand, did not receive both... Is that okay?