+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

amitrathiesh

Jul 13, 2015
Toronto, CA
Visa Office......
NDVO->CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
14 Mar 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
07 May 2015
IELTS Request
23 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
14 Mar 2015
Med's Request
02 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2015 Med's Received: 16 Oct 2015
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
20 Jan 2016 Decision Made: 20 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2016
samandp said:
Can you please share your complete timeline and visa office

DM stands for Decision made
PPR is passport request by visa office once you will clear your medical.
samandp, I think you gave a v late reply. he would have already reached CA.

amitrathiesh

Jul 13, 2015
Toronto, CA
Visa Office......
NDVO->CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
14 Mar 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
07 May 2015
IELTS Request
23 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
14 Mar 2015
Med's Request
02 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2015 Med's Received: 16 Oct 2015
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
20 Jan 2016 Decision Made: 20 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2016
LazyBoy7199 said:
*********************************************************************************

After 1 year, 6 months & 23 days since I applied, today (22-Dec-2015) I have received PPR :) :-*

Below is my timeline:

NDVO to WVO transferred applicant

App filed: 05-Nov-2014
PER: 30-Jan-2015
AOR: 24-Feb-2015
MR: 06-May-2015
TLU: 14-Oct-2015 (Furtherance meds case)
PPR: 22-Dec-2015

I would like to thank God, my family and this forum that has helped me in various steps throughout this journey!

Anyone who has submitted their passports via VFS Delhi, please let me know if there a provision to get the photographs clicked at VFS?

*********************************************************************************
Congrats.

MFI_2014

Sep 18, 2014
DO WE NEED TO DECLAIR THE PROPERTY OUTSIDE CANADA AT THE TIME OF LANDING

HI ALL,

I GOT MY PASSPORT AND COPR IN SEPTEMBER AND PLANNING TO COMPLETE THE LANDING FORMALATIES IN MARCH/APRIL. I HAVE A QUESTION AND I NEED ADVICE FROM SENIORS ON THAT. DO WE NEED TO DECLAIR ANY PROPERTY ON MY NAME AT THE TIME OF LANDING TO CANADIAN AUTHORITIES OR IT WILL BE DECLAIR WHILE FILLING THE TAX RETURN. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS ONLY A PLOT FILE AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY REGISTRATION IN MY NAME, ONLY IN THE SOCIETY RECORD IT IS MY IN MY NAME, HOWEVER THERE ARE REGULAR PAYMENT FROM MY ACCOUNT WHICH I HAVE TO MAKE FOR THE INSTALLMENT OF THAT PROPERTY.

THANKS AND KIND REGARDS,

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
amitrathiesh said:
samandp, I think you gave a v late reply. he would have already reached CA.
Lol....i landed at wrong page

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hi,

I just want to ask some question. My destination is Edmonton but in my flight detail there is a stop over in vancouver. Does it mean that our landing formalities will be in Vancouver airport not in Edmonton? If so, then what will happen to our PR card, Health card, it is supposed to be ALBERTA province...

Anybody's comments will be highly appreciated....

Thank you..

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
dems said:
Hi,

I just want to ask some question. My destination is Edmonton but in my flight detail there is a stop over in vancouver. Does it mean that our landing formalities will be in Vancouver airport not in Edmonton? If so, then what will happen to our PR card, Health card, it is supposed to be ALBERTA province...

Anybody's comments will be highly appreciated....

Thank you..
Yes, basically you will be switching from International side to domestic side at Vancouver. So you will have to complete all formalities(Immigration, customs etc) there. You will also need to collect all your bags, take them through customs and check in again on the subsequent domestic flight.
You can provide any Canadian address for your PR card to be sent. Also you can apply for health card once you have reached and settled in Edmonton.

sanak

Oct 22, 2015
Hello members,
I would like to apply under skilled worker (FSW) to CPP-ottawa. i do not have any job offer how to apply without any express entry if some one has any information or link please share with me. thanks to everyone.

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
sanak said:
Hello members,
I would like to apply under skilled worker (FSW) to CPP-ottawa. i do not have any job offer how to apply without any express entry if some one has any information or link please share with me. thanks to everyone.
As far i know
Fsw is no longer accepting file and the only way os EE

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear Seniors/Experts,

By the grace of Almighty ... Finally received the RPRF, PCC, Updated forms and the passport ( biopages copy )request from LVO over email. Regarding this email ... I have following questions.. Your help/suggestions are highly appreciated:

1) In the Schedule A - Background Declaration ' IMM 5669 (12-2012)E' form, there is not enough space to fill up the questions like Personal history etc etc , So can I add an extra page with the heading of "Annexure -1 " ? and then refer to this page ... Just like I did while submitting the same form to CIC when I submitted my application ...

2) For the Family Information ' IMM 5645 (09-2010)E ' form , I have the following questions:

(a) At the very top/beginning of this form there is a question for selecting the TYPE OF APPLICATION: Visitor, Worker, Student, Other ... I applied for the Permanent Residence under the Federal Skilled worker's program , so Shall I mark the WORKER or the OTHER option ?

(b) In the same form , It asks me to enter the details of my Father, mother, brothers etc ... and next to each one , It asks " Will accompany you to Canada ? , YES or NO " ... Now, what does this mean ? I mean , I'm a single applicant with no spouse ... But may be in future, I may call my brothers, sisters or parents to Canada under visit visa or PR ... So , what should I select .. YES or NO ?

(c) In the same form, It also asks me to enter the Present occupation for my brothers and father etc ... So am I supposed to write the exact designation of them or it can be generalized ?

3) (a) The visa officer attached a word file called ' Updated Information Chart ' , which asks me to enter my passport details and eye color , height etc ... Now , couple of days back I went for MR ... The nurse told me my height 184 cm, whereas when I submitted my application almost a year back , at that time I wrote 186 cm ... So this time , what height should I write ?

(b) In the same word file, there is no place for me to Sign the document ... So shall I sign it by adding a place for signature or leave it as it is ? ... because almost each form asks me to sign except this one.

4) Regarding the RPRF payment ... What do you seniors suggest ? Shall I proceed with the online method or any other method is there ? .. Which one is more reliable ? ... And does the online method accepts the same credit card through which I paid the Fee payment for Permanent Residence , while applying for PR ? ... And if the online method is not recommended the what is the other method for paying the RPRF ? ? ? Kindly elaborate ..

5) At the last ... Please suggest me the BEST OPTION/MORE RELIABLE for submitting all these documents , Shall I proceed by POST or by an EMAIL ?

(a) If the email option is recommended, then , I guess I have to print out all the forms , sign them and again scan all of them and add them to a PDF file and then email it to them ... For this , is there any attachment limit at the LDNIMMIGRATION [at] international.gc.ca .. or they can receive large files as well like 20 mb etc ...

(b) If the email option is recommended then , Shall I simply compose a new email to LDNIMMIGRATION [at] international.gc.ca OR shall I simply reply to the email that I received ?

(c) And if the Post option is recommended, then at which address is the post to be sent ? And in the post option , Shall I also include the print copy of the email which I received ?

Thanks for your precious time ... PLEASE GUIDE ...

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
maplezone said:
Dear Seniors/Experts,

By the grace of Almighty ... Finally received the RPRF, PCC, Updated forms and the passport ( biopages copy )request from LVO over email. Regarding this email ... I have following questions.. Your help/suggestions are highly appreciated:

1) In the Schedule A - Background Declaration ' IMM 5669 (12-2012)E' form, there is not enough space to fill up the questions like Personal history etc etc , So can I add an extra page with the heading of "Annexure -1 " ? and then refer to this page ... Just like I did while submitting the same form to CIC when I submitted my application ...

2) For the Family Information ' IMM 5645 (09-2010)E ' form , I have the following questions:

(a) At the very top/beginning of this form there is a question for selecting the TYPE OF APPLICATION: Visitor, Worker, Student, Other ... I applied for the Permanent Residence under the Federal Skilled worker's program , so Shall I mark the WORKER or the OTHER option ?

(b) In the same form , It asks me to enter the details of my Father, mother, brothers etc ... and next to each one , It asks " Will accompany you to Canada ? , YES or NO " ... Now, what does this mean ? I mean , I'm a single applicant with no spouse ... But may be in future, I may call my brothers, sisters or parents to Canada under visit visa or PR ... So , what should I select .. YES or NO ?

(c) In the same form, It also asks me to enter the Present occupation for my brothers and father etc ... So am I supposed to write the exact designation of them or it can be generalized ?

3) (a) The visa officer attached a word file called ' Updated Information Chart ' , which asks me to enter my passport details and eye color , height etc ... Now , couple of days back I went for MR ... The nurse told me my height 184 cm, whereas when I submitted my application almost a year back , at that time I wrote 186 cm ... So this time , what height should I write ?

(b) In the same word file, there is no place for me to Sign the document ... So shall I sign it by adding a place for signature or leave it as it is ? ... because almost each form asks me to sign except this one.

4) Regarding the RPRF payment ... What do you seniors suggest ? Shall I proceed with the online method or any other method is there ? .. Which one is more reliable ? ... And does the online method accepts the same credit card through which I paid the Fee payment for Permanent Residence , while applying for PR ? ... And if the online method is not recommended the what is the other method for paying the RPRF ? ? ? Kindly elaborate ..

5) At the last ... Please suggest me the BEST OPTION/MORE RELIABLE for submitting all these documents , Shall I proceed by POST or by an EMAIL ?

(a) If the email option is recommended, then , I guess I have to print out all the forms , sign them and again scan all of them and add them to a PDF file and then email it to them ... For this , is there any attachment limit at the LDNIMMIGRATION [at] international.gc.ca .. or they can receive large files as well like 20 mb etc ...

(b) If the email option is recommended then , Shall I simply compose a new email to LDNIMMIGRATION [at] international.gc.ca OR shall I simply reply to the email that I received ?

(c) And if the Post option is recommended, then at which address is the post to be sent ? And in the post option , Shall I also include the print copy of the email which I received ?

Thanks for your precious time ... PLEASE GUIDE ...
Hi, I've replied your PMs, all the best.

Jatt kadhu vatt

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November 2014
Doc's Request.
27 April
AOR Received.
21 March
File Transfer...
1 march
Med's Request
10 august
Med's Done....
23 August
Interview........
TLU 14th Oct medical results received
Passport Req..
May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
LazyBoy7199 said:

After 1 year, 6 months & 23 days since I applied, today (22-Dec-2015) I have received PPR :) :-*

Below is my timeline:

NDVO to WVO transferred applicant

App filed: 05-Nov-2014
PER: 30-Jan-2015
AOR: 24-Feb-2015
MR: 06-May-2015
TLU: 14-Oct-2015 (Furtherance meds case)
PPR: 22-Dec-2015

I would like to thank God, my family and this forum that has helped me in various steps throughout this journey!

Anyone who has submitted their passports via VFS Delhi, please let me know if there a provision to get the photographs clicked at VFS?

Many congratulations

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sanak said:
Hello members,
Hi, FSW program has since been closed, you'll have to apply through Express Entry. Study the official information at this thread, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/

Ask for further help at this thread, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.3765.html

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
sanak said:
Hello members,
Sanak,

Currently all fsw are processed via express entry. If you don't want ee, you can apply for paper based nominations from different provincial programs

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/

For your information Québec Skilled Worker program will open on January.

sadhruy

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 14 2014
AOR Received.
NOV 10 2014
Med's Request
JAN 29 2015
Med's Done....
Feb 6 2015
Passport Req..
May 7 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 16
Hi Seniors,
I have landed in Canada on 19th Oct . However after staying for 10 days I returned back to India. My plan is to move there permanently in mid 2016. So, for landing formalities, I have given my friend's address for mail communication and for sending me the PR Card. I was told, my PR card will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. But even today, I have not received the PR card to my friends address.
In this situation, I have few queries. Can some one help my with this information:
1. Normally how many days it takes to get the PR Card after landing?
2. Whom should I contact for my PR Card status. Is there any helpline number?
3. If I don't get the PR card, how I can re-apply?

Any other suggestion , what I can do in this situation.

Thanks In Advance.
Saurav

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
Dear Friends,

My friend has got my PPR and COPR now he wants to land in June 2016 his visa expire in July 2016. As he wants to complete his son's education year he wants to land there in June 2016. Does it have any issue with late landing will immigration officer ask him why so late you are landing. Is there any chance of rejection after getting PPR and COPR till landing time. Or he is safe in bucket once we got PP and COPR if we land in time visa expiry.................

Your valubale feedback needed.............

Regards,