+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Alwy Alsaggaf

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Hello all. Please find time and read the below email I had sent to a VIP member in this forum for an advice/guidance. Your replies shall be greatly appreciated.
Hello Sir,

I have seen that you are a VIP member in the forum. I really hope you will be able to help me out in this situation.

I have a very close friend(almost like a father to me) He helped me when I come to Canada 3 years ago. He is still helping me out and constantly pressuring and encouraging me to continue and not give up in my studies. He employed me part time at his small furniture finishing business where he worked and bought the business from his employers later on. I can't thank this guy enough for what he had done for me. Helping me in this country when I have no relative or anyone to turn to during very difficult situations.
The business that he is into is furniture finishing. A trade that very few people if not none in this country want to get into. I see him stressed out managing he outside work and having to come back and work the whole evening until late nights. The weekends and even holidays. He has no other option but to this so that he can at least get some job done. He has a family but barely gets to spend time with them. If It was not for y studying then I'd definitely be working for him just as I always do whenever I get breaks from school.
It has been eating my mind when I go to his work place and seeing all the work pilled up. I can see it in his face how difficult he is going through. We are constantly looking for people willing to work, even get trained at least but it's almost impossible to find people interested in doing this trade. He has tried tens or almost hundred people but people don't stay for long because they get some other jobs to do.
With all this eating his mind and my mind, I have been tying to look for a way out so that I can at least do something for him as an appreciation to all the help he has been extending to me. My research in this forums led me to Federal Skilled Workers Program where visas get expedited for people with trades that the country lacks. What can you advice on the best way forward? We are looking for way to bring someone from a different country. Person who is doing this type of work already. This will be the least thing I can do to show my appreciation for him. I will also be helping him and the economy in general.
Your guidance shall be highly apprecited.

Thank you

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Guys,
Not sure how many of you know this. We often keep asking in the forum about transit visa requirements and get conflicting answers. Here is a website that shows the official information on whether we need a transit visa or not when we are flying from our home country to Canada.
If found it really helpful. The database is provided and managed by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). Hence, the info is genuine and official:

http://www.flyslm.com/visa.html

Handsomeleo

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2014
Doc's Request.
07/10/2014
AOR Received.
25/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APLLICATION FORM
File Transfer...
25/02/2015
Med's Request
16/04/2015
Med's Done....
27/04/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
LANDED..........
AUG 2015
sreeramp said:
Don't worry mate, be relaxed it shouldn't be an issue since her growth is normal and you will see the third line update this week in your application status online.

Also there was one applicant in 2013 with similar situation who got PR with no issues.

Refer the below web link about his wife medical condition which he posted on the forum
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wife-heart-surgery-can-create-problem-t106052.0.html

Refer the below web link by him stating that he got the VISA & COPR document.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/copr-and-visa-in-hand-but-no-medical-update-in-ecase-decisions-made-t131691.0.html;msg2012855#msg2012855
Thank you so much bro!! god bless you always..
+1 for you

Bicks8868

May 17, 2015
Alwy Alsaggaf said:
Hello all. Please find time and read the below email I had sent to a VIP member in this forum for an advice/guidance. Your replies shall be greatly appreciated.
Hello Sir,

I have seen that you are a VIP member in the forum. I really hope you will be able to help me out in this situation.

I have a very close friend(almost like a father to me) He helped me when I come to Canada 3 years ago. He is still helping me out and constantly pressuring and encouraging me to continue and not give up in my studies. He employed me part time at his small furniture finishing business where he worked and bought the business from his employers later on. I can't thank this guy enough for what he had done for me. Helping me in this country when I have no relative or anyone to turn to during very difficult situations.
The business that he is into is furniture finishing. A trade that very few people if not none in this country want to get into. I see him stressed out managing he outside work and having to come back and work the whole evening until late nights. The weekends and even holidays. He has no other option but to this so that he can at least get some job done. He has a family but barely gets to spend time with them. If It was not for y studying then I'd definitely be working for him just as I always do whenever I get breaks from school.
It has been eating my mind when I go to his work place and seeing all the work pilled up. I can see it in his face how difficult he is going through. We are constantly looking for people willing to work, even get trained at least but it's almost impossible to find people interested in doing this trade. He has tried tens or almost hundred people but people don't stay for long because they get some other jobs to do.
With all this eating his mind and my mind, I have been tying to look for a way out so that I can at least do something for him as an appreciation to all the help he has been extending to me. My research in this forums led me to Federal Skilled Workers Program where visas get expedited for people with trades that the country lacks. What can you advice on the best way forward? We are looking for way to bring someone from a different country. Person who is doing this type of work already. This will be the least thing I can do to show my appreciation for him. I will also be helping him and the economy in general.
Your guidance shall be highly apprecited.

Thank you
Can u give more info like , whats the job noc and how much is the pay and which area is the job in

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
arkscan said:
Even if ur filling that form for yourself but listing ur spouse as dependant..then in the Dependant Section in the spouse details, you have to give ur Spouse's UCI

And u have to give ur Spouse's Intended Occupation....

That section is all about ur Dependant's details, not ur details....Your details have already been entered in the previous pages..
Thanks for explaining it in the best possible way. +1 to you

Regards

Mat14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Hello Guys,

I have received MR, PCC request mid of April. Done the medical exams,,

in the ECAS, the second line is " your medical has been recieved " and not yet " start processing your application "

Is this normal, I got confused why it is not the order everyone has!!

Pls advise,

Heck

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing/HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
19-05-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2105
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Request
18-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2015
LANDED..........
PPR "landing" on Dec 6 / Already living in Canada since September 2015
Hi Mat14,

It seems like your question has already been answered. Just quoting here in case you haven't seen it yet ;)

arkscan said:
It's fine, many ppl from different VOs have reported it :)..It's most likely an E-Cas error...Obviously since ur Meds are received, they have started processing ur application...

One fine day, it will change to the normal 3 lines or maybe 4 lines directly....so relax...and wait for DM/PPR..

ajayrampal

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Phagwara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/2014
IELTS Request
S-8 R-8 L-9 W-6.5
File Transfer...
Wife's File Added 21/02/2015
Med's Request
02/12/2014
Med's Done....
10/12/2014 - 02/04/2015 (Wife's)
Passport Req..
27/02/2015 ...... DM - 20.05.2015 (Wife's PPR: 29/June/2015)
VISA ISSUED...
02/06/2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello Everyone,

I added my wife after getting PPR

She has completed her meds on 02/04 . . . . .

Can someone tell how much we will need to wait for getting PPR . . . . .

The wait is killing me, getting impatient and depressed with each day passing. . . .

-
Ajay

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Mat14 said:
Hello Guys,

I have received MR, PCC request mid of April. Done the medical exams,,

in the ECAS, the second line is " your medical has been recieved " and not yet " start processing your application "

Is this normal, I got confused why it is not the order everyone has!!

Pls advise,
What is your application and PER date?

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
ajayrampal said:
Hello Everyone,

I added my wife after getting PPR

She has completed her meds on 02/04 . . . . .

Can someone tell how much we will need to wait for getting PPR . . . . .

The wait is killing me, getting impatient and depressed with each day passing. . . .

-
Ajay
hi Ajay,

Can you please share with me the procedures/process you did to add your wife to your application after PPR?

janakasr

Nov 10, 2014
Colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28/11/2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
Med's Request
27/02/2015
Med's Done....
07/03/2015
future_canadian said:
Awesome, congrats and look forward to hearing more from you!

+1
Great Congratz

Titans

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Skipped
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
No Idea
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
Processing commenced on 12th Feb 2015
Med's Request
03-14-2015
Med's Done....
03-20-2015
Interview........
Hopefully NO
Passport Req..
05-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
Guys i have question

One of my acquaintance asked an opinion on whatsapp if it is necessary to disclose all information in the background form. One individual told him it is not necessary as he knows many people who are deported from US previously, now holding a PR and settled in Canada. They say that they have not disclosed the same while filing the Canada PR application.According to him PCC and what we enter in the background form is all what CIC or local VO checks.

I told the individual looking for information that it is not wise to hide any information as CIC or local VO officers are not fools to just believe 2 documents.

I wanted to know if i did the right thing of asking him to disclose before they find out.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
blindvia said:
hi Ajay,

Can you please share with me the procedures/process you did to add your wife to your application after PPR?
You can raise a CSE with the Visa Office stating that "i am married to xyz on xyz date which took place at xyz place'.
You can add your wife details (I.e spouse) and don't forget to send scanned copy of marriage certificate..

You may receive this reply from the VO :

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you do not request to include your spouse on your application, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Economic Class, you must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has increased, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada 1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)

To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your spouse to your application:

If your spouse is NOT a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he or she must be examined in the context of your application, whether or not he or she will accompany you to Canada. He or she will have to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon reception of the documents listed below.

In order to add your spouse to your application, we require the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse to be added to your application
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself to include your spouse

- A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and an IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form completed and signed by your spouse
- processing fee for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse

- copies of experience and educational documents for your spouse
- copy of your spouse's valid passport (s) both valid and expired.
- four recent passport-size photographs of your spouse according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few marriage photographs depicting pre and post wedding and also of the ceremony itself.
- police clearance certificates for any country in which your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18 (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp for more information)
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)

- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added spouse
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Your spouse will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your spouse to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

You may also check the basic status of your file on-line by using the “Client Application Status” function in the “On-line services” section of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.

identical2none

Jan 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd July, 2014
Nomination.....
PER-: 25th November,2014
File Transfer...
SL-: 20th January, 2015
Med's Request
18th February, 2015
Med's Done....
20th February, 2015 TL(28th FEB)
Interview........
Most Probably waived
Passport Req..
Waiting desperately
good morning everyone:)

New week, fresh hopes. Hope everyone gets what he/she desired to by the grace of God. :)