+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting2014 said:
Hi All,

I got to know from my consultant that my MR has arrived however he is not showing me any email, and asking for money. He is asking for more then what is due for him. Though, he is using some fake ID in my name for all these communications with VOs....

Is there any way can get that email on my ID.
How difficult it is to do the further process on our own
My husband is in NZ, how we can do medicals
What we can do for PPR after medicals

Please help as I am worried, i should be happy about my MR but now i m tensed.

Thank you!
Where is your consultant located? Is your consultant registered with ICCRC?

You must immediately take control of your application. Raise a CSE with your VO stating that a dishonest and unscrupulous agent is blocking your ability to complete your application, and give them a postal address, e-mail address and phone number for yourself so that they can contact you directly. Inform the VO that this agent is using an e-mail address to impersonate you and make clear that any further communication from that e-mail address is unauthorized. Upload a new "Use of Representative" form CANCELLING your current agent. Then complete the process on your own.

If your consultant is registered with ICCRC then you should file a complaint immediately through ICCRC. If your consultant is outside of Canada and not registered with ICCRC there isn't much you can do directly, however I would still inform your VO and ICCRC about this person so they can be watchful for this person in the future. If this consultant still has any documents of yours and refuses to return them, or attempts to communicate further with the VO by continuing to impersonate you, that is a crime in most places, and you should go to the police to report them.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting2014 said:
Thank you so much for this information Sreeram. I understand that I should settle my payment issue but its about 60K - 70K thats why I am concerned...also you mention about cancelling the representative and filling up few forms. But in my case, we did not mention anywhere about any representative or consultant. Its just that he has created one fake email ID in my name, kept the password with him and using that for all the communication. VO is not aware that I hired someone for my process. Sorry if you already got that point but thought of clearing. So in this case also, like just changing my ID will get me into all this form filling process...etc.

Thanks again!
Why in the world would you do this? The application documents state very clearly that if you have someone representing you and assisting you with your application you must file the Use of Representative form and declare it. The fact that you didn't do so is a misrepresentation that could endanger your application.

There was a suggestion from another poster to just raise the CSE and change your e-mail address. That is a good suggestion. Just pray this cheating agent won't try to re-establish his fake e-mail as the proper e-mail on your application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karan.mechs said:
GUESS WHOS BACK...

Well...Hello to all my friends..

Now that I have started a new life here in Canada, its my duty to keep my friends updated with the new things which I am seeing and facing here.
I landed here on 7 of march 2015 and till now I have spent 2.5 months here in Mississauga, Ontario.
I have already shared the LANDING EXPERIENCE with you guys and I hope that was helpful for you people who are planning for landing.

Right now I am waiting in a Air Canada lounge @ Vancouver, International Airport for my flight back to Toronto. Shortly I will be sharing lots of Good and Bad experiences with you guys and assure you these stories will only make you more hopeful and positive rather than pessimistic.

I am going back to Toronto with a JOB APPOINTMENT LETTER in my own field which I was practising from last 7 years in India. ..YES...YES...YES... in my own field, you read it right... and in just 2.5 months... So, I am going to shift in The Beautiful City Vancouver from 1 june 2015.

Catch you guys soon, as its my boarding time now... Now I will keep on updating you about what I did, how I made it, tricks to survive and lots of other things....

All the best guys...

KARAN
Awesome, congrats and look forward to hearing more from you!

+1

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
future_canadian said:
Why in the world would you do this? The application documents state very clearly that if you have someone representing you and assisting you with your application you must file the Use of Representative form and declare it. The fact that you didn't do so is a misrepresentation that could endanger your application.

There was a suggestion from another poster to just raise the CSE and change your e-mail address. That is a good suggestion. Just pray this cheating agent won't try to re-establish his fake e-mail as the proper e-mail on your application.
It's a common practice in India, bro....It seems many so-called 'consultants' do this....possibly not the big ICCRC-registered ones but most others...Someone had posted this long back...I had read it but didn't realize that the Use of Representative forms were not being used...shameless ppl endangering applicants' future and money... :(

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.0.html;msg3996619#msg3996619

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit_anand said:
Dear Friend,

My ecas status is till same that " we received your application on ....." . No change from last 3 months
And no update.

I am bit scared. Which VO is holding my file and when they will process it.

Thanks
What is your application and PER date?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unicorn55 said:
hi ppl
i am new to the forum.
heard it is very helpful n informative.
i have a situation. i have done my medicals and waiting for third line.
but in my application i made a mistake answering Q6(d). i was rejected visitor visa for the U.K. and U.S.A. i asked my agent to update it. after lot of discussion he said we can send a cover letter with medicals n pcc n RPRF stating that we would like to update the form and send the letters of rejection which we got from the U.K. n U.S.A. with medicals n pcc n RPRF.
is it the right thing to send or shall wait till VO ask. as some say should leave it and not send any updation.
need help urgent pls.
thanking you.
You have to choose between 2 unattractive options:

1. You do not update your form. This is misrepresentation and if it is discovered your application could be rejected and you could be banned from Canada for 2 years or longer. Canada shares almost all intelligence/diplomatic information with other "Five Eyes" nations (USA, UK, Australia, NZ), so it is quite possible CIC could find out about this. Note that if this is discovered even after you have landed and have PR status, you could lose your status and be ordered to leave Canada. Perhaps not likely, but possible and well within the law.

2. Raise a CSE and provide a correct form. Explain honestly why you were rejected and why you omitted the information from your initial application. Hope that it does not affect your application.

Only you can decide which option is best for you. I would choose #2.

safibaig

May 15, 2014
sreeramp said:
Brother don't worry about the status in processing and be relaxed, as my application status was in process almost for 6 months then got MR request.

Raise a CSE with NDVO at earliest to inform about your marriage and they send email with required documents to be submitted to include her in your application.

After you both will receive MR and then proceed with further process..
Thanks for the reply. How do I raise a CSE as I don't have any address to send. In the mail I got it was mentioned that the Visa Office will send further details of communication.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Guys,
This forum is amazing. Finally, I am doing a short landing in Canada in July. Had to change the initial plan due to some development at personal front. I would really love to help folks out here who are still waiting for the stamping. Please do send me personal message if I am unable to reply that fast here.

Thanks

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
future_canadian said:
1. Leave it blank.

2. You can enter "homemaker" for both.

Hi Guys

Sorry, I am bit confused here. I have come to know from the seniors that only the main applicant needs to fill the "Generic Form", in that case you would need to fill your UCI.

Also, If you are filling that form for yourself then you need to fill intended occupation for yourself and not for your wife.

I think the only change you need to make in your generic form is to change your marital status from single to married and add the asked details regarding it. I would request Ananjay to provide his inputs here.

Best Regards

Mat14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Hello Guys,

I have received MR, PCC request mid of April. Done the medical exams,,,

in the ECAS, the second line is " your medical has been recieved " and not yet " start processing your application "

Is this normal, I got confused why it is not the order everyone has!!

Pls advise,

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
parminderk said:
Hi Guys

Sorry, I am bit confused here. I have come to know from the seniors that only the main applicant needs to fill the "Generic Form", in that case you would need to fill your UCI.

Also, If you are filling that form for yourself then you need to fill intended occupation for yourself and not for your wife.

I think the only change you need to make in your generic form is to change your marital status from single to married and add the asked details regarding it. I would request Ananjay to provide his inputs here.

Best Regards
Even if ur filling that form for yourself but listing ur spouse as dependant..then in the Dependant Section in the spouse details, you have to give ur Spouse's UCI

And u have to give ur Spouse's Intended Occupation....

That section is all about ur Dependant's details, not ur details....Your details have already been entered in the previous pages..

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Mat14 said:
Hello Guys,

I have received MR, PCC request mid of April. Done the medical exams,,,

in the ECAS, the second line is " your medical has been recieved " and not yet " start processing your application "

Is this normal, I got confused why it is not the order everyone has!!

Pls advise,
It's fine, many ppl from different VOs have reported it :)..It's most likely an E-Cas error...Obviously since ur Meds are received, they have started processing ur application...

One fine day, it will change to the normal 3 lines or maybe 4 lines directly....so relax...and wait for DM/PPR..

guru1984

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO/NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT ALONGWITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
We have Started Processing your application on 9th April,2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
TLU 15.05.2015
Passport Req..
WAITING (Decision made 03.08.2015)
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR
I got email in which address is mentioned this :-
Embassy of Canada
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warszawa
Poland.

I am confused b/w 00-481 or 00-482 which is ok pls suggest.I have to courier my doc. tomorrow.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello,

I want to apply for CAIPS notes , I found an agent to do so
My concern is , can the agent use my personal information ( like passport No. , file No. , DOB, ....) to do anything harmful or to affect my application in any way ?