+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
imm2canada said:
Hello Seniors,

As I am adding my wife to my application, My wife need to fill "Additional Family Information" form We have a query while filling this form

1. Under Section A, whose names we need to write for "Applicant" and "Spouse or common law partner". is it..

My Name for "Applicant" and
My wife name for "Spouse or common law partner"

or

My Wife name as "Applicant" and
My name as "spouse or common law partner"
Yes your wife has to fill the "Additional Family Information" form IMM5406.

In your "Additional Family Information" form Section A Applicant should be your name and your wife name should be "Spouse or common law partner"

In your wife "Additional Family Information" form Section A Applicant should be her name and Your name should be "Spouse or common law partner"

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
imm2canada said:
Thank you Preetiv...

You mean house maker for Current Occupation and job title which is matching to NOC for Intended Occupation?

She is not having work experience. she just completed her masters, so confused !

In that case mark it as not applicable

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
imm2canada said:
Dint received any response so moving it forward

Hello Seniors,

I am re-filling Generic-Application Form to add my wife to the application, I have few queries under dependent section

1. For question 3 under personal details (asking for UCI number), what i need to fill. As my wife is applying for the first time i am leaving this section as blank, i am confused whether it should be blank or write my UCI number.
2. For question 3 under Education/Occupation Details (asking for Current Occupation and Intended Occupation), what i need to answer? My wife is currently not working and a home maker. Please let me know what I need to fill in for these questions.
1) yes for question 3 under personal details of your wife (asking for UCI number) leave it as blank.

2) I am in the same Situation with you my wife is also home maker and she is not working.

I have mentioned Current Occupation as House Wife and Intended Occupation as House Wife.

Me and My family memebrs have got medicals 10 days before after submitting the same and getting the application processed.

mdimran04

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Guys,
I am in a strange situation and worried.
I got PPR request finally but I am in Riyadh, KSA and also explained my situation to provide authority to stamp in Riyadh Canada office but they emailed me a standard PPR Letter.
Even they have not changed my postal address tooo. Strange behavior.

My question and concern is:
1.) I am an Indian and NDVO is my local office
Do I have to go in person to India with my family and submit passports to VFS?
2.)DHL in KSA agreed to send my passports to India, will this be Illegal and will I face any issues in future once stamped is done.
3.) My concern is being in Saudi and getting stamp in India (Is it allowed or illegal)

Otherwise I am screwed of tickets and big blow of huge expenditure.

Regards,
Mohammed Imran

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015, Passport received : 22-08-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
Thank you Sreeramp for your swift response. +1

sreeramp said:
1) yes for question 3 under personal details of your wife (asking for UCI number) leave it as blank.

2) I am in the same Situation with you my wife is also home maker and she is not working.

I have mentioned Current Occupation as House Wife and Intended Occupation as House Wife.

Me and My family memebrs have got medicals 10 days before after submitting the same and getting the application processed.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
sreeramp said:

Even I was in the same situation
I left the uci number blank
Current occupation as blank
Intended occupation technical recruiter as I've experience also planning to work there in the same field

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
mdimran04 said:
Guys,
I am in a strange situation and worried.
I got PPR request finally but I am in Riyadh, KSA and also explained my situation to provide authority to stamp in Riyadh Canada office but they emailed me a standard PPR Letter.
Even they have not changed my postal address tooo. Strange behavior.

My question and concern is:
1.) I am an Indian and NDVO is my local office
Do I have to go in person to India with my family and submit passports to VFS?
2.)DHL in KSA agreed to send my passports to India, will this be Illegal and will I face any issues in future once stamped is done.
3.) My concern is being in Saudi and getting stamp in India (Is it allowed or illegal)

Otherwise I am screwed of tickets and big blow of huge expenditure.

Regards,
Mohammed Imran
1) Not required to go in person to VFS, your spouse or any one on your behalf can submit passports at VFS. Please refer the below page for the AUTHORIZATION LETTER format
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t276642.2445.html

2) Sending passports through DHL should not be a problem as they should be delivered to your intended recipient in India carefully and safely.

3) You can get the VISA Stamped in India Being in Saudi, only thing is please secure your self in Saudi with necessary documents since your are planning to send passport to India.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
imm2canada said:
Hello Seniors,

As I am adding my wife to my application, My wife need to fill "Additional Family Information" form We have a query while filling this form

1. Under Section A, whose names we need to write for "Applicant" and "Spouse or common law partner". is it..

My Name for "Applicant" and
My wife name for "Spouse or common law partner"

or

My Wife name as "Applicant" and
My name as "spouse or common law partner"

In additional family information imm5406e 18 years or older must complete their own copy of this form in that case your wife would be the applicant and your name would be added in spouse column

As you see cic will have the family information of both you and your spouse

I hope so I cleared your doubt

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015, Passport received : 22-08-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
Thank you Preetiv +1 for you....

preetiv said:
In additional family information imm5406e 18 years or older must complete their own copy of this form in that case your wife would be the applicant and your name would be added in spouse column

Hemanth7

Jul 17, 2014
URGENT! SUGGESTIONS needed to process kid visa after getting VISA
Hi

My wife and myself received VISA on Feb'15. when applying we preferred our kids to stay with their grandparents till we settle in Canada. However in my present situation we are finding this as near not possible thing-leaving kids and travelling.

I am travelling alone in July 1st week and my tickets are booked, as per plan my wife would travel in a month after I reach.

Kindly suggest if I can process my kids visa? or should we (parents) travel first get PR and then sponsor or can we take kids on temporary visa ? or something else ?

I sent URGENT mail to NDVO requesting the same, and we know it would take some time for them to reply.

Thanks in advance

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
How's that possible, didn't you show your kid as dependent?

If you show your kid now won't be they think you had hidden something earlier?

To my knowledge, dependents should be shown irrespective of their travel to Canada.

Hemanth7 said:
URGENT! SUGGESTIONS needed to process kid visa after getting VISA
Hi

My wife and myself received VISA on Feb'15. when applying we preferred our kids to stay with their grandparents till we settle in Canada. However in my present situation we are finding this as near not possible thing-leaving kids and travelling.

I am travelling alone in July 1st week and my tickets are booked, as per plan my wife would travel in a month after I reach.

Kindly suggest if I can process my kids visa? or should we (parents) travel first get PR and then sponsor or can we take kids on temporary visa ? or something else ?

I sent URGENT mail to NDVO requesting the same, and we know it would take some time for them to reply.

Thanks in advance

Hemanth7

Jul 17, 2014
pr4vj said:
How's that possible, didn't you show your kid as dependent?

If you show your kid now won't be they think you had hidden something earlier?
I mentioned my kids details, only thing is they are non-accompanying members and hence no Visa is processed. However medicals are done for them as well in the regular process.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Hemanth7 said:
I mentioned my kids details, only thing is they are non-accompanying members and hence no Visa is processed. However medicals are done for them as well in the regular process.
In that case Hemanth garu you & your wife can visit Canada and get PR card processed.

Once you got the PR card in hand can submit PR application for your kids under family Sponsorship Category which will take not less than 1 year..

Handsomeleo

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2014
Doc's Request.
07/10/2014
AOR Received.
25/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APLLICATION FORM
File Transfer...
25/02/2015
Med's Request
16/04/2015
Med's Done....
27/04/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
LANDED..........
AUG 2015
Seniors Please Help,

Myself along with wife and two daughters given medical here in Delhi on 27th April.

My elder daughter had heart surgery for closure of Heart hole(ASD) in 2007 when she was 1.5 years. During medical i told doctor about the same and tried to show her hospital discharge reports of 2007 and of current echo of 2014, but doctor was interested in seeing that.

Doctor asked me about her growth, which is very normal and she is under no medication I Replied.

5days back, I called doctor to know the status of medical reports and where doctor state that they already uploaded the reports on 1st May and they have mentioned about my daughter's surgery and decision is of CIC.

I am very worried. 14 days passed and no 3 line updated. Please help

Regards

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Handsomeleo said:
Seniors Please Help,

Myself along with wife and two daughters given medical here in Delhi on 27th April.

My elder daughter had heart surgery for closure of Heart hole(ASD) in 2007 when she was 1.5 years. During medical i told doctor about the same and tried to show her hospital discharge reports of 2007 and of current echo of 2014, but doctor was interested in seeing that.

Doctor asked me about her growth, which is very normal and she is under no medication I Replied.

5days back, I called doctor to know the status of medical reports and where doctor state that they already uploaded the reports on 1st May and they have mentioned about my daughter's surgery and decision is of CIC.

I am very worried. 14 days passed and no 3 line updated. Please help

Regards
Don't worry mate, be relaxed it shouldn't be an issue since her growth is normal and you will see the third line update this week in your application status online.

Also there was one applicant in 2013 with similar situation who got PR with no issues.

Refer the below web link about his wife medical condition which he posted on the forum
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wife-heart-surgery-can-create-problem-t106052.0.html

Refer the below web link by him stating that he got the VISA & COPR document.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/copr-and-visa-in-hand-but-no-medical-update-in-ecase-decisions-made-t131691.0.html;msg2012855#msg2012855