+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi Friends,

Starting a new Thread to start discussing the next big challenge after getting the COPR.
Finding a job

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-find-a-job-in-canada-from-ur-home-country-t282388.0.html

Please provide your thoughts and suggestions

Regards
Arjun Singh

immigrationland

May 18, 2014

I have renewed my passports and have sent the visa office the copies of PP .

Do I need to raise CSE also.

or

CSE is not needed

What is the correct procedure or rule

Thanks

fahad007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
How to fill schedule A section 8 and 12.

If a person lives in some private hostels and areas on rent, and obviously each address is not known, then what to write...bcz LVO asks to mention address for each place u lived in past10 years...
I have already mentioned only home addresses in previous documents...should i find and mention each diff address now as required by MR email...?

What is the solution seniors?

Jaag

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
arkscan said:
Hi Friends,

Happy to see lots more ppl progressed to PPR...Congrats to all!!!

I received my GCMS Notes yesterday (recommend everybody to apply for the Notes once, possibly after DM to keep a memento :p of this Canada journey)

Some interesting observations which I found (note my VO is NDVO)->

1. I applied through visafile.info and they took 45 days to process the request... :mad:...Ultimately, it turned out perfect since I can see the status after DM but recommend ppl who urgently need the Notes, for say, preparing for interview, do NOT go through this site/ follow up continuously to make sure they apply for ur Notes on the same day u pay them

2. All Notes related to Security (like Check Date, Passed Status, Update Date) remain whited-out...I must have passed the Security Check but they seem loath to let me know I passed it... :p..Maybe some Regulations of the Canadian Govt/Intelligence Agencies...

3. Before PER issuance only, CIC shared information with US (Partner-Country)...Looks like they don't proceed without an all-clear from America :)

4. Eligibility assesment (& selection) was done by 2 separate officers at CIC, then again at VO Level..In my Notes, all factors like Eligibility are written as 'Passed'; Security, Misrepresentation and HIRV are blank; and Final Check is 'Approved'

3. In NDVO, the file moved through the Departments like this-
Registry-> ECU-FRR->ECU-FRP->ECU-EDO.
An Officer in ECU-EDO requested for my MR on 17-Dec. Then the file moved to ECU-PA. An Officer in ECU-PA (possibly a Program Assistant) actually sent the MR on 2-Jan. In all, time taken 16 days :)

4. After Medicals were cleared as Passed (looks like a separate Department), ECU-EDO referred the file to ECU-RFV. They completed my Criminality Check in one day (Security Check entries are whited-out :))

5. After ECU-RFV where the final decision to Issue Visa and COPR is made, the file moves to a final department called ECU-Issued. There is apparently a PR Visa issuance Room. :p

6. I had claimed 3+ years of work-ex in my chosen NOC in all documents, but in Eligibility Selection they granted for only 1 year :eek:...I'm still trying to understand why they reduced the work-ex....Looks like I barely cleared the cut-off with 68 points (by God's grace)

Good luck to all :):)
This is fantastic insight within the cic workings. Thank you sharing it with us :)
Jaag

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad007 said:
How to fill schedule A section 8 and 12.

If a person lives in some private hostels and areas on rent, and obviously each address is not known, then what to write...bcz LVO asks to mention address for each place u lived in past10 years...
I have already mentioned only home addresses in previous documents...should i find and mention each diff address now as required by MR email...?

What is the solution seniors?
Whatever it may be, they are expecting you to write the location of your residence, try to give as much info as you can, try to find out correct address if you resided in a hostel...

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
arkscan said:
Hi Friends,

Happy to see lots more ppl progressed to PPR...Congrats to all!!!

I received my GCMS Notes yesterday (recommend everybody to apply for the Notes once, possibly after DM to keep a memento :p of this Canada journey)

Some interesting observations which I found (note my VO is NDVO)->

1. I applied through visafile.info and they took 45 days to process the request... :mad:...Ultimately, it turned out perfect since I can see the status after DM but recommend ppl who urgently need the Notes, for say, preparing for interview, do NOT go through this site/ follow up continuously to make sure they apply for ur Notes on the same day u pay them

2. All Notes related to Security (like Check Date, Passed Status, Update Date) remain whited-out...I must have passed the Security Check but they seem loath to let me know I passed it... :p..Maybe some Regulations of the Canadian Govt/Intelligence Agencies...

3. Before PER issuance only, CIC shared information with US (Partner-Country)...Looks like they don't proceed without an all-clear from America :)

4. Eligibility assesment (& selection) was done by 2 separate officers at CIC, then again at VO Level..In my Notes, all factors like Eligibility are written as 'Passed'; Security, Misrepresentation and HIRV are blank; and Final Check is 'Approved'

3. In NDVO, the file moved through the Departments like this-
Registry-> ECU-FRR->ECU-FRP->ECU-EDO.
An Officer in ECU-EDO requested for my MR on 17-Dec. Then the file moved to ECU-PA. An Officer in ECU-PA (possibly a Program Assistant) actually sent the MR on 2-Jan. In all, time taken 16 days :)

4. After Medicals were cleared as Passed (looks like a separate Department), ECU-EDO referred the file to ECU-RFV. They completed my Criminality Check in one day (Security Check entries are whited-out :))

5. After ECU-RFV where the final decision to Issue Visa and COPR is made, the file moves to a final department called ECU-Issued. There is apparently a PR Visa issuance Room. :p

6. I had claimed 3+ years of work-ex in my chosen NOC in all documents, but in Eligibility Selection they granted for only 1 year :eek:...I'm still trying to understand why they reduced the work-ex....Looks like I barely cleared the cut-off with 68 points (by God's grace)

Good luck to all :):)
Great information , thanks for sharing

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
viji0158 said:
Hi Guys,

We finally landed in Ottawa a couple of days ago.The Landing formalities went super-cool :) The officers were very friendly and the people are cool as well.Also ECAS 5th line got updated :)

Let me know if anyone is landing in Ottawa and if you guys have any queries.

Thanks,
Good Luck on your new start in Canada

metal999

May 3, 2015
Hi every body,

I am a December applicant I have received the firts line (PER) on Dec 8, 2014. When should I expect the second line?

BTW, my NOC is 2145 and I have applied within Canada.

Thanks.

melbtocan

Feb 20, 2015
Nepalese Applicant said:
Can you pls send the link of the website for this? Need official proof so that we could apply via an email. Thank you.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-04-27.asp

Cherub

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
(PER) 26-FEB-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAIVED! AMEN
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
SOON
metal999 said:
Hi every body,

I am a December applicant I have received the firts line (PER) on Dec 8, 2014. When should I expect the second line?

BTW, my NOC is 2145 and I have applied within Canada.

Thanks.
Hello Metal 999, 2nd line update depends on your VO I guess.. it ranges from 2-6 months.. In my case, here's my timeline

App filed : Dec. 10, 2014
DD CHARGED : January 2015
PER : Feb. 26, 2015
2nd Line : WAITING
NO MR YET

Hope this help! Let's keep in touch! Thanks

gunner754

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
CCC 11-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-Dec-2014
File Transfer...
2nd 27-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Interview........
Med Rcvd 28-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
sit TIGHT :mad:
match featuring NDVO :p vs APPLICANT :-[

ting ting ting ???
Keep checking your inbox for scores :eek:

NARESHB14

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 23 dec
Nomination.....
PER: 02-19-2015
AOR Received.
03 -16-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
Second line update on 15 April
Med's Request
05-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015 & 02-06-2015, TLU 05-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 10 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly waiting
Can Some one help me on Medical process. I got my Second line updated on 15 April from Warsaw VO (initially it was NDVO) and awaiting for MR. I need to travel to Mexico for two months starting from May 12th.

can we do medical before Medical request from VO?

if not, i am planning to do my Medical in Mexico and for my wife in India. can we send two separate couriers of MR, PCC, RPRF and passport copies to VO ( one from India and another from Mexico)?

Please help me seniors. Thanks in advance :)

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
NARESHB14 said:
Can Some one help me on Medical process. I got my Second line updated on 15 April from Warsaw VO (initially it was NDVO) and awaiting for MR. I need to travel to Mexico for two months starting from May 12th.

can we do medical before Medical request from VO?

if not, i am planning to do my Medical in Mexico and for my wife in India. can we send two separate couriers of MR, PCC, RPRF and passport copies to VO ( one from India and another from Mexico)?

Please help me seniors. Thanks in advance :)

You can go for medical in different countries.... but I would suggest you to go for upfront medical in india only

Jedy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th August 2014 - Receiving Date at CIC
Nomination.....
15th Dec 2014 - PER
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
28th Feb 2015 - Second line update, Processing Started on 25th Feb 2015
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
3rd Apr 2015, Third Line on 14th Apr 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
September 2015
Hello Mates

My timeline is on left. I even got TLU on 14th April, 2015.

I have a small concern. I left my job in December 2014 and I have sent related documents to NDVO to inform them in January 2015.

After that I got SLU, Meds and TLU. Now, waiting for DM / PPR.

Just wanted to know that as I am not doing a job right now, Can this delay my process?