+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
Jedy said:
Hello Mates

My timeline is on left. I even got TLU on 14th April, 2015.

I have a small concern. I left my job in December 2014 and I have sent related documents to NDVO to inform them in January 2015.

After that I got SLU, Meds and TLU. Now, waiting for DM / PPR.

Just wanted to know that as I am not doing a job right now, Can this delay my process?

NO

aspire2canadian

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
2nd Line update on 20th March
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
Meds Done : 02-04-2015 , TL on 14-04-2015
Interview........
Hopefully..Waived
Passport Req..
Decision made - 30 may , PPR - 1st june
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2015
LANDED..........
17-08-2015
Jedy said:
Hello Mates

My timeline is on left. I even got TLU on 14th April, 2015.

I have a small concern. I left my job in December 2014 and I have sent related documents to NDVO to inform them in January 2015.

After that I got SLU, Meds and TLU. Now, waiting for DM / PPR.

Just wanted to know that as I am not doing a job right now, Can this delay my process?
That's the right thing to do. check your PM..

nick nick

Mar 8, 2015
imm2canada said:
Hello Senoirs,

I recently got married and updated CIC about this family status change through case specific enquiry. Before my marriage i received an email from Delhi immigration office requesting for medical, PCC and RPRF. I am done with the requested documents.

I need your suggestion on passport update, please let me know whether is it mandatory to have spouse name on each of our passports? I may have to go to USA on my current project, will there be any issue with the passports with out spouse names on it?
hi,,, its not needed... even i added my spouse after getting my file no. ... n i didnt add my spouse's name on mine and my name on her passport. its not needed... just ur marriage certificate and marriage photographs u need to send to visa office.

ice_Tee

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Doc's Request.
NEW PHOTOS 09-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
01-04-2015 ; Medical results rcvd: 08-04-2015
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
29-04-2015 DM 2-05-2015
Anyone here who was required to submit their passport to london via vfsglobal but not currently residing in UK? Please share the steps you have undergone. Thank you so much.

nick nick

Mar 8, 2015
How Long for DM n PPR?????????????????????
1st Line: August 11 2014
PER: Dec 2nd 2014
2nd Line: Feb 23rd 2015
MR: 17th March
Medical Done: 27th March
3rd line: 31st March
DD enchashed: 20 April
DM/PPR:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
VO:NDVO

rojit

Mar 31, 2015
rojit said:
Thank all for the wonderful wishes following my PPR and best wishes for all the waiting brother/sisters;
Few queries:
1. What are the docs to be sent to VO along with passport?
2. Do we need to include cover letter?
3. I also have old passport without any visa or application( it was manual and I remade new passport to machine readable passport before process was started) and I have been using new passport since the application process has started. Old passport is not used anywhere. Shud I send the old passport as well?
4. I had also applied to Denmark for working visa on sep 2014 and no decision till date & I havenot informed NDVO regarding my application as it is after I applied to FSWP. The Danish embassy has made stamp in a passport page as ' permit applied for on.. (date) at Danish embassy' during the application time. Will this impact? Is this needed to be informed?
5. How do VFS Nepal accept payment? cash or DD? any forms to be filled there? it is currently closed and any idea when it shall reopen?
6. any fee to be paid to VO?

Thank u
SENI0RS. PlEASE HElP 0N AB0VE QUERIES...THANK U

HWarraich

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
arkscan said:
Hi Friends,

Happy to see lots more ppl progressed to PPR...Congrats to all!!!

I received my GCMS Notes yesterday (recommend everybody to apply for the Notes once, possibly after DM to keep a memento :p of this Canada journey)

Some interesting observations which I found (note my VO is NDVO)->

1. I applied through visafile.info and they took 45 days to process the request... :mad:...Ultimately, it turned out perfect since I can see the status after DM but recommend ppl who urgently need the Notes, for say, preparing for interview, do NOT go through this site/ follow up continuously to make sure they apply for ur Notes on the same day u pay them

2. All Notes related to Security (like Check Date, Passed Status, Update Date) remain whited-out...I must have passed the Security Check but they seem loath to let me know I passed it... :p..Maybe some Regulations of the Canadian Govt/Intelligence Agencies...

3. Before PER issuance only, CIC shared information with US (Partner-Country)...Looks like they don't proceed without an all-clear from America :)

4. Eligibility assesment (& selection) was done by 2 separate officers at CIC, then again at VO Level..In my Notes, all factors like Eligibility are written as 'Passed'; Security, Misrepresentation and HIRV are blank; and Final Check is 'Approved'

3. In NDVO, the file moved through the Departments like this-
Registry-> ECU-FRR->ECU-FRP->ECU-EDO.
An Officer in ECU-EDO requested for my MR on 17-Dec. Then the file moved to ECU-PA. An Officer in ECU-PA (possibly a Program Assistant) actually sent the MR on 2-Jan. In all, time taken 16 days :)

4. After Medicals were cleared as Passed (looks like a separate Department), ECU-EDO referred the file to ECU-RFV. They completed my Criminality Check in one day (Security Check entries are whited-out :))

5. After ECU-RFV where the final decision to Issue Visa and COPR is made, the file moves to a final department called ECU-Issued. There is apparently a PR Visa issuance Room. :p

6. I had claimed 3+ years of work-ex in my chosen NOC in all documents, but in Eligibility Selection they granted for only 1 year :eek:...I'm still trying to understand why they reduced the work-ex....Looks like I barely cleared the cut-off with 68 points (by God's grace)

Good luck to all :):)

Hi,

Good to see this information....so they have given you work experience points for 1 year only instead of claimed 3 years. Is your whole experience was in one company or in different companies ?
Please confirm

Hello friends

May 4, 2015
dear forum members

I am new to this forum. I have been a silent reader for long time but today I have to break my silence due to an urgent issue. I applied on nov 12, noc 1212 and got a per on feb 4, 2015
From ndvo. My slu on April 20. However I just realized that I forgot to mention about my canada visitor visa and student visa refusal in 2008 and 2009. But I renewed my passport after that and therefore this mistake occurred. How can I fix this problem? Will it be considered as mispresentation?
My consultant who is in canada told me strictly not to do anything now as it may lead to refusal and a ban for 2 years. What should I do? Really stressed.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

oman_n

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-14
Doc's Request.
11-06-15
Nomination.....
19-01-15
AOR Received.
09-03-15
IELTS Request
along with application
File Transfer...
09-03-15
Med's Request
12-06-15
Med's Done....
20-06-15 (TLU 30th June 15)
Interview........
(DM on 17th July 2015)
Passport Req..
01-09-2015 (Submitted to VFS Muscat on 3rd Sep)
VISA ISSUED...
07/10/2015 (Passport received Visa date 17/07/15)
stayblessed said:
Rajeev only option is to travel to India and send it to NDVO as I would not even recommed to send passport through courier or raise a CSE to NDVO explaining your situation and le them give to solution but this might take time and you would loose some valuabe days....its your call now buddy

All the best !!
[Can anyone please advise, which will be the best option to undego for Medical at Muscat. The facility who have E-uploading facility]

oman_n

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-14
Doc's Request.
11-06-15
Nomination.....
19-01-15
AOR Received.
09-03-15
IELTS Request
along with application
File Transfer...
09-03-15
Med's Request
12-06-15
Med's Done....
20-06-15 (TLU 30th June 15)
Interview........
(DM on 17th July 2015)
Passport Req..
01-09-2015 (Submitted to VFS Muscat on 3rd Sep)
VISA ISSUED...
07/10/2015 (Passport received Visa date 17/07/15)
Can anyone please advise, which will be the best option to undego for Medical at Muscat. The facility who have E-uploading facility

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
Hello friends said:
dear forum members

I am new to this forum. I have been a silent reader for long time but today I have to break my silence due to an urgent issue. I applied on nov 12, noc 1212 and got a per on feb 4, 2015
From ndvo. My slu on April 20. However I just realized that I forgot to mention about my canada visitor visa and student visa refusal in 2008 and 2009. But I renewed my passport after that and therefore this mistake occurred. How can I fix this problem? Will it be considered as mispresentation?
My consultant who is in canada told me strictly not to do anything now as it may lead to refusal and a ban for 2 years. What should I do? Really stressed.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Yes buddy this can be considered as a misrepresentation as CIC must be having your details if u were refused any kind of visa in Canada or USA. I would strongly suggest to write a cover letter offering your apology and informing them about your unintentional mistake.

Seniors can suggest if I am wrong

D

Deleted member 549667

Hello Guys,

I received a mail from NDVO asking for Submission of Marriage Certificate, Legal Separation Petition, Declaration for an excluded spouse R117(9)(d) on 1ST May 2015 and I have sent these documents today and they will be delivered to NDVO by tomorrow. I just need your opinion regarding how much will this step delay my PR application. All the documents submitted are genuine and dully attested by court.

Regards,
Ankush

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
oman_n said:
Can anyone please advise, which will be the best option to undego for Medical at Muscat. The facility who have E-uploading facility
visit this link and u cantact them for more details
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx...all the best!!

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
nick nick said:
hi,,, its not needed... even i added my spouse after getting my file no. ... n i didnt add my spouse's name on mine and my name on her passport. its not needed... just ur marriage certificate and marriage photographs u need to send to visa office.
Hi, I have also added spouse documents...
You got MR?
What's your timeline?