+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

spanta

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 21
Nomination.....
JAN 2
Med's Request
MARCH 23
Med's Done....
MARCH 31 (3RD LINE APRIL 8
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 11
Congrats Arjun Singh :)

royalboyz

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Doc's Request.
With App
Nomination.....
11-11-2014
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
With App
File Transfer...
2nd line update 28-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Today i got stamped passports with corp.so happy......

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
ankushsharma said:
Decision Made

Guys,

Got the DM status today.

Hope the decision is positive though...!!

Congratulations ;D ;D ;D

And +1 gudluck ;D

Hope this drizzle news brings real happy rains for all of us
It would be great if you could share IST time when you checked your status
Enjoy ;D ;D ;D

spanta

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 21
Nomination.....
JAN 2
Med's Request
MARCH 23
Med's Done....
MARCH 31 (3RD LINE APRIL 8
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 11
ankushsharma said:
Decision Made

Guys,

Got the DM status today.

Hope the decision is positive though...!!
Congrats Ankush Sharma..God Bless

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
DD: 17-Nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 04-Dec-14
AOR Received.
SL: 6-Feb-15
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
9-Mar-15; 3rd Line: 23-Mar-15
Interview........
DM: 23-Apr-15
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
21-Apr-15; Passports received : 5-May-15
Thanks maym99..!!

I checked it at 3:45 pm (IST) today.

+1 for the wishes..!!

maym99 said:

Congratulations ;D ;D ;D

And +1 gudluck ;D

Hope this drizzle news brings real happy rains for all of us
It would be great if you could share IST time when you checked your status
Enjoy ;D ;D ;D

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
DD: 17-Nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 04-Dec-14
AOR Received.
SL: 6-Feb-15
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
9-Mar-15; 3rd Line: 23-Mar-15
Interview........
DM: 23-Apr-15
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
21-Apr-15; Passports received : 5-May-15

God_is_great

Apr 7, 2015
tbaba said:
can you break down your self calculated point in the format below
Age ----
Education---
IELTS-----
Employment----
Adaptability----

if you do that we will be able to know what was given to you for experience
Thanks for your reply dear.
I have calculated same points as they give me.
My points are as follows:
age 12

edu 23

ielts 22

exp 09

adaptability 05

total 71 points

they didn't give me points for my work exp. For 1 and half year of 2006_2008.

I am very much tensed now. I don't know how to respond to this critical query. Plz help me out.

I am requesting other senior members as well to comment on this. Thanks in advance.

Maharana

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Seniors,

We got request for MR, FBI PCC and RPRF.
Please let us know how to send the docs/recipts etc back?
- what all needs to be sent in email
- what all needs to be sent in mail
- all email content in single email or seperate email?
- all mail content in single email or seperate mails?
- email and mail addresses for CPC - O visa office.

Note: medical doctor has e-medical facility.

Please advice
[/size][/size]

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
2014app2133 said:
Dear forumites need suggestion.. I had applied with 3 years experience from xxx company and i am still working there. When i joined the office there was no contract paper signed. But for application to be strong i made contract paper signed with the date when i first joined in the office (ie. 2011 AD) with my new Managing Director (who act as MD from Jan 2014 only) and this was mistake. And so far linkden profile of MD also shows that he joined company in that 2014 only. Now Warsaw Poland has figured out this and mailed me like this ...

Upon review of your file a number of concerns were raised.

1.A number of duties in letter of reference is directly from NOC
2. Open source information shows that signatory to the letter of appointment dated xxx 2011 did not join the company untill Jan 2014

Given the information before me, I have concerns with your employment history with xxxxx company and that you are employed in NOC xxxx.

Before a decision is made in your case , I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or expanation in writing.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

Sincerely,
Immigration section- Warsaw.
I think this is a serious issue, Based on the fact before them now I doubt you can convince them. But still go ahead and tell them the reason why you new MD signed the letter even though he was not in your organisation in 2011. Please others can also suggest what to do at this stage

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
royalboyz said:
Today i got stamped passports with corp.so happy......
congrat and all the best in Canada

mpr2014

Feb 26, 2015
Dear Forumites,

I am glad to inform that i have received my passport and COPR today from VFS Hyderabad. I am not an active member in this forum, but i got very valuable information from you guys. Good luck for all of you :) :)

Cheers,
Prashanth

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
swapan1189 said:
Hi,

Can you let me know how to update my profile on the left side. I have filled my details in excel sheet. I could not find any option in profile settings.

Regards,
Swapan
44Cpmplete 10 posts quickly.... Then you will be able to update your profile on the left...

God_is_great

Apr 7, 2015
Re-posting again. Need urgent help guys.

Dear all forum members,

My heartly congrats to all of you who got PPR/DM/MR and best of luck to all who are waiting for these milestones.......

I want your valuable opinion on my tensed situation. That I am 23rd June, 2014 applicant, got PER ON 7th November under 2171 noc and waiting for MR for long time. I only have 1 line in my ECAS till date. Requested GCMS REPORT on 26th Feb and got that on 3rd April, which shows no ELIGIBILITY, SECURITY, CRIMINALITY AND MEDICAL CHECKS "NOT STARTED" till 27th Feb.

But now unfortunately, I got email from Delhi immigration stating that I am unable to economically established myself in Canada I only showed one year experience under IT field out of last five years.

Actually, I live in Australia from January, 2009 till January, 2013 on student visa and I did my study in Australia under non IT field. And I havr shown one year exp. in 2171 from March 2013 till date which is two years + experience now.

The case officer stated in email that I did not show any experience related to IT field nor my Australian qualification matching with that. He gave me 30 days to respond on this issue. I dont know what to do now. Please help me guys, I really need ur suggestions on this. Below is the copy of email. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dear ..........,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Section 76(3) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state as follows:
Whether or not [a] skilled worker has been awarded the minimum number of required points referred to in subsection (2), an officer may substitute for the criteria set out in paragraph (1)(a) their evaluation of the likelihood of the ability of the skilled worker to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded is not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada.

I have reviewed your application and the documents you have submitted in support. While you do meet the selection criteria as per Section 76(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, I am not satisfied you have the ability to economically establish yourself in Canada for the following reasons:

-your limited employment history in the IT sector: you have presented one (1) of employment in the past five (5) years

-during the five (5) year in which you resided in Australia you have presented no evidence of any employment related to NOC 2171 (information systems analyst and consultant) or other IT work nor were your studies in any way related to this NOC

-given the significant and repaid evolution of IT knowledge and skills and the nearly five (5) year employment gap you have presented, I am not satisfied that your employment history represents a calibre of employment which demonstrates a strong knowledge-base and skillset that will transfer to the Canadian context and enable you to economically establish

Before a final decision is taken on your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern and provide any additional documentation.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond.

If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on your file.

Sincerely,

abc90

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-Nov-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
11-Feb-15 SLU
Med's Request
Mar 28th Med done
Med's Done....
TLU 8th Apr
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-15
God_is_great said:
Re-posting again. Need urgent help guys.

Dear all forum members,

My heartly congrats to all of you who got PPR/DM/MR and best of luck to all who are waiting for these milestones.......

I want your valuable opinion on my tensed situation. That I am 23rd June, 2014 applicant, got PER ON 7th November under 2171 noc and waiting for MR for long time. I only have 1 line in my ECAS till date. Requested GCMS REPORT on 26th Feb and got that on 3rd April, which shows no ELIGIBILITY, SECURITY, CRIMINALITY AND MEDICAL CHECKS "NOT STARTED" till 27th Feb.

But now unfortunately, I got email from Delhi immigration stating that I am unable to economically established myself in Canada I only showed one year experience under IT field out of last five years.

Actually, I live in Australia from January, 2009 till January, 2013 on student visa and I did my study in Australia under non IT field. And I havr shown one year exp. in 2171 from March 2013 till date which is two years + experience now.

The case officer stated in email that I did not show any experience related to IT field nor my Australian qualification matching with that. He gave me 30 days to respond on this issue. I dont know what to do now. Please help me guys, I really need ur suggestions on this. Below is the copy of email. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dear ..........,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Section 76(3) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state as follows:
Whether or not [a] skilled worker has been awarded the minimum number of required points referred to in subsection (2), an officer may substitute for the criteria set out in paragraph (1)(a) their evaluation of the likelihood of the ability of the skilled worker to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded is not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada.

I have reviewed your application and the documents you have submitted in support. While you do meet the selection criteria as per Section 76(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, I am not satisfied you have the ability to economically establish yourself in Canada for the following reasons:

-your limited employment history in the IT sector: you have presented one (1) of employment in the past five (5) years

-during the five (5) year in which you resided in Australia you have presented no evidence of any employment related to NOC 2171 (information systems analyst and consultant) or other IT work nor were your studies in any way related to this NOC

-given the significant and repaid evolution of IT knowledge and skills and the nearly five (5) year employment gap you have presented, I am not satisfied that your employment history represents a calibre of employment which demonstrates a strong knowledge-base and skillset that will transfer to the Canadian context and enable you to economically establish

Before a final decision is taken on your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern and provide any additional documentation.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond.

If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on your file.

Sincerely,
Prepare a book like project work. All with photos, visual representation.

Any proof of ur employment in 1st month
Ur achievements & imp projects u handled covers NOC
Additional details covers ur noc all points
Photos with ur superiors & colleagues
Ur email inbox page, ur sign in any doc or system approvals in some software showing ur name.
Ur strengths overall career (it sd be covered in previous pages).

Some additional ref letter.
Linked in recommendations from ur colleagues or boss.

All sd be genuine.

Send it u ll be through.