+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntalaat said:
Dear all
could you please help me , I stayed in USA for 3 years and before I leave I order FBI clearance in my home country I received it on 2010 so it is issued on 2010. when I submitted my application on Sept 2014 I submitted the copy of it . did you think that I have to order a new one before CIC request it because it takes time a bout 4 months.

or CIC will not ask about new one. and what the validation for PCC from USA

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks in advance
Yes PCCs are only valid for 1 year and should not have been issued more than 3 months before the date of your application. You need a new one. Might as well order it now.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Just landed at the Falls POE. CBSA officer requested POF, so bring it along (I did). Filed a B4E form for goods to follow at the customs desk. Nothing much to say. It's exactly 9 months since I applied. Thanks everyone for your contributions, and see you in Canada. I'll stick around :)
Congrats!!

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Hi,

Draft a detailed letter explaining you situation. Explaining that over the last 5 year from now, the last 3 years you were studying. Mention the course and try linking the knowledge acquired to your NOC applied.

Next mention that at present you have now acruired 2+ years of experience in your NOC.
Share recommendations and certificates that you may have received from work.

Be detailed and assertive in you letter.

All the best.

God_is_great said:
Re-posting again. Need urgent help guys.

Dear all forum members,

My heartly congrats to all of you who got PPR/DM/MR and best of luck to all who are waiting for these milestones.......

I want your valuable opinion on my tensed situation. That I am 23rd June, 2014 applicant, got PER ON 7th November under 2171 noc and waiting for MR for long time. I only have 1 line in my ECAS till date. Requested GCMS REPORT on 26th Feb and got that on 3rd April, which shows no ELIGIBILITY, SECURITY, CRIMINALITY AND MEDICAL CHECKS "NOT STARTED" till 27th Feb.

But now unfortunately, I got email from Delhi immigration stating that I am unable to economically established myself in Canada I only showed one year experience under IT field out of last five years.

Actually, I live in Australia from January, 2009 till January, 2013 on student visa and I did my study in Australia under non IT field. And I havr shown one year exp. in 2171 from March 2013 till date which is two years + experience now.

The case officer stated in email that I did not show any experience related to IT field nor my Australian qualification matching with that. He gave me 30 days to respond on this issue. I dont know what to do now. Please help me guys, I really need ur suggestions on this. Below is the copy of email. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dear ..........,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Section 76(3) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state as follows:
Whether or not [a] skilled worker has been awarded the minimum number of required points referred to in subsection (2), an officer may substitute for the criteria set out in paragraph (1)(a) their evaluation of the likelihood of the ability of the skilled worker to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded is not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada.

I have reviewed your application and the documents you have submitted in support. While you do meet the selection criteria as per Section 76(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, I am not satisfied you have the ability to economically establish yourself in Canada for the following reasons:

-your limited employment history in the IT sector: you have presented one (1) of employment in the past five (5) years

-during the five (5) year in which you resided in Australia you have presented no evidence of any employment related to NOC 2171 (information systems analyst and consultant) or other IT work nor were your studies in any way related to this NOC

-given the significant and repaid evolution of IT knowledge and skills and the nearly five (5) year employment gap you have presented, I am not satisfied that your employment history represents a calibre of employment which demonstrates a strong knowledge-base and skillset that will transfer to the Canadian context and enable you to economically establish

Before a final decision is taken on your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern and provide any additional documentation.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond.

If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on your file.

Sincerely,

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babucool39 said:
Hi,
Did you show proof of funds at Canada Immigration in INR or CAD? I mean Indian bank account statement with CAD certificate or any other?
He's not Indian so I doubt INR!

You can show POF in any currency but have handy a recent conversion rate from a reliable source to show the CAD equivalent.

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Advisable to send it all in one envelope in mail via courier.

- Copy of you medical completion.
- FBI PCC
- RPRF Draft or printout on online receipt duly filled.

-- You didnt mention about copies of PPF bio pages, but that too if asked for.

Due to you FBI PCC you for sure need to mail it out to the VO, best to consilidate all you documents along. Will be easier to the VO to segregate and record it on your file.

Maharana said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Seniors,

We got request for MR, FBI PCC and RPRF.
Please let us know how to send the docs/recipts etc back?
- what all needs to be sent in email
- what all needs to be sent in mail
- all email content in single email or seperate email?
- all mail content in single email or seperate mails?
- email and mail addresses for CPC - O visa office.

Note: medical doctor has e-medical facility.

Please advice
[/size][/size]

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CheeryRuhela said:
Hello Friends,

I am NDVO May applicant, got my visa stamped from New York Visa Office as I am in USA nowadays.

I have an ongoing project assignment in USA, leaving it in middle is not an option for me. However to persist my PR status till I can move to Canada, I am planning to complete all PR Landing process next month.

I am planning to fly to Canada from USA for 3-4 days with my Spouse and then willing to fly back to USA after completing the PR card and SIN process. Also, I am planning to come back alone leaving my dependent(spouse) in Canada.

Please suggest, Is this possible, Any issues if I execute the plan discussed above. Are 3-4 days enough to complete all post landing process ?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.
You can complete your landing process in maximum 2 hours and then turn right back around and leave Canada, if you like. It depends on what you want to accomplish. It will take longer to do things like finding a place to live, getting driver's licenses, etc.

It is perfectly possible for your family members to stay in Canada while you leave. Once you have landed and become PRs your family members are no longer dependant on you for any immigration purposes. You're all PRs. So any of you can come and go as you need to, but remember that you need to stay in Canada for 2 out of any 5 years to retain PR. Also, until you get your PR card (which can take several weeks), you won't be able to re-enter Canada via any common carrier (plane, ferry, train, bus, etc.) unless you apply for a PR travel document. You can enter just with your passport and COPR ONLY if you arrive in a private car.

Good luck.

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
What you did was not the best.
Now, you need to be honest and straight.

Reply back advising what you have mentioned to us. Let them know that, when you joined the company did not have a process to record the contract hence when you applied for FSW you got one from you MD. True that he joined later however he is simply attesting your Tenure with the company in his present capacity. Support it with you MD's Visiting card and another letter advising that the details you furnished are true in all aspect and he may be contact if need be.

Another point raised by VO is that you JD is verbatim per the NOC description.
To reason this, you could say that you used it as a refrence point and as you were skeptical that a differently summarised letter may pose scope of not being able to be related thus you requested you company to issue one with the NOC language.

- Letter needs to be detailed, simple and polite.

2014app2133 said:
Dear forumites need suggestion.. I had applied with 3 years experience from xxx company and i am still working there. When i joined the office there was no contract paper signed. But for application to be strong i made contract paper signed with the date when i first joined in the office (ie. 2011 AD) with my new Managing Director (who act as MD from Jan 2014 only) and this was mistake. And so far linkden profile of MD also shows that he joined company in that 2014 only. Now Warsaw Poland has figured out this and mailed me like this ...

Upon review of your file a number of concerns were raised.

1.A number of duties in letter of reference is directly from NOC
2. Open source information shows that signatory to the letter of appointment dated xxx 2011 did not join the company untill Jan 2014

Given the information before me, I have concerns with your employment history with xxxxx company and that you are employed in NOC xxxx.

Before a decision is made in your case , I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

Sincerely,
Immigration section- Warsaw.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
Thank u all for ur warm words :)...+1 to all (unless karmafied)

Coolguy31 said:
Awsome Congratulations. All the best for the future :)
Thanks Coolguy...Hope u get urs soon now, u have waited long....:)

sk1984indian said:
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)
Sk Bro!!! Cheers to u and hope u get urs by next week...looking forward to meeting u @ the CIIP Session :)

Avinir said:
Dear Arkscan,
Congratulations buddy...
Thanks buddy, wish u post the same status soon enough :)

guptaa said:
Congrats arkscan!!!

When are you planning to fly and which province?
Thanks a lot....Toronto definitely, dates not yet decided (depends on a few other things), sometime in the summer :)...Good luck!!

path009 said:
awesome friend... congrats and good luck :)
thanks friend, wish u the same..:)

ankushsharma said:

Congrats Arkscan..!! My best wishes for a great future in Canada.
thank u bro and congrats for ur DM!!!...Wish u a speedy PPR :)

tbaba said:
congrat and I wish you all the best in your new country
thanks bro...hope u join me soon ;)

ejohn said:
Congrats and +1
hey john cheers again buddy :)..hope u get ur PPR soon now....

niagracalling said:
CONGRATS ARKSCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks a lot bro, hope u get ur PPR soon :)

prasmeno said:
Hey Congrats buddy.. So when are u flying...?
Thanks buddy, dates not yet finalized...Wish u a speedy PPR :)

katvees2001 said:
Hey arkscan !! Congratulations !!!!!

Very Happy for you... Have a wonderful and peaceful life in Canada and All the Best !!!
Keep in touch !
katvees buddy, thanks so much for ur beautiful words and wishes....Hope u reach PPR stage super-quickly...:)

FuturCanadian said:
Congrats arkscan
Thanks Futur, expecting to see you post something similar in the next few days..Good luck ;)

LJROY said:
Congratulations Sir... :) :) :) All the best for a bright future ahead of you!
thanks Sir wish u the same :)

spanta said:
Congratulation arkscan :)
thanks a lot spanta...wish u a speedy PPR :)

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Try hostelworld.com
Its a mobile app available on iOS and Android.

maverick83 said:
Planing to travel to Toronto on 18th May. Please let me know if any knows a good female PG with Indian Food in and around Toronto, Mississauga or Brampton.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
riyavisa said:
Hey guys!!

Got the third line update today!!!

Now waiting for last stretch of this process!
Thanks all :)
Congrats nd +1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harmanbhangu1 said:
Hello friends
It has been more than 4 months since my 3 rd line update but still no PPR.Is there anything else that I can do?

My timeline
App recieved -26 May 2014
PER -19 Sept 2014
2 nd line - 27 Nov 2014
MR - 2 Dec 2014
Med done -25 Dec 2014
Med recieved 2 Jan 2015
3 line update 10 Jan 2015
Is this normal? Hoping for valuable inputs.
Thanks
Nothing you can do but wait. Also it has not been more than 4 months.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ankushsharma said:
Decision Made

Guys,

Got the DM status today.

Hope the decision is positive though...!!
Congrats nd +1 Ankush

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
abc90 said:
Prepare a book like project work. All with photos, visual representation.

Any proof of ur employment in 1st month
Ur achievements & imp projects u handled covers NOC
Additional details covers ur noc all points
Photos with ur superiors & colleagues
Ur email inbox page, ur sign in any doc or system approvals in some software showing ur name.
Ur strengths overall career (it sd be covered in previous pages).

Some additional ref letter.
Linked in recommendations from ur colleagues or boss.

All sd be genuine.

Send it u ll be through.
Just to add (the key point here is to prove ur IT proficiency- that it is current and up-to-date and u can get employment in IT field in Canada- so all points below need to showcase ur IT skills only)-

1. Any IT Live Projects u handled in College, or even ur Summer Internship details if in IT-field
2. Highlight any good scores in IT-related subjects in ur education
3. As stated above, highlight any recommendations/ commendations received during ur one-year work-ex and give ur project details
4. Obtain recos from ur ex-colleagues working in the industry testifying abt ur IT skills...Even recos from ur old college professors in IT subjects would help
5. Any IT certifications u have obtained- can be in any domain
6. Any IT-related open competitions u have taken part in and won something
7. Anything else, that proves u have kept in touch with the latest trends in IT during these last 5 years...say for example, if u have written an article/ blog post/ paper about Robotics/ AI that'd help a lot :)

Rembr this is all about preparing robust documentation to prove to the VO ur good prospects...So throw as many documents at them as u can manage..Add a cover letter stating politely but firmly that u possess the ability to succeed in IT field in Canada and as proof u have attached the following docs....good luck!!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
arkscan said:
Hi Friends,

I'm both humbled & delighted to announce that I got my Passports stamped with Visa and COPR from VFS Hyd today afternoon.... ;D ;D

A journey which began around 11 months ago when I first looked at the earlier version of this thread (and decided I could apply on my own) has now come to an end.Another journey begins now...:)

Thanks to each and everyone on this amazing forum ...Never once did I feel worried abt the lack of a Consultant bcos on this forum there were hundreds of consultants to guide me and motivate every step of the way....Thanks for ur selflessness, ur spirit and ur enthusiasm....Wish everyone the very best..

Cheers all!!! :)
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

Happy to Report that I got my stamped passport back from VFS Bangalore today ;D ;D ;D
10 months and 15 days ..........

A Big Thanks to all the friends in the Forum for their Guidance and support, couldn't have done it without you guys.

Now the more difficult part begins, getting a good Job in Canada.

Can seniors please advice what can I do to find a job in Canada from India ?
NOC is 1123

Regards
Arjun Singh
Congrats nd +1 arjun