+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
ANANJAY said:
Congrats nd +1
Thanks ANANJAY reciprocated +1...Wish u a speedy MR!!!

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

Happy to Report that I got my stamped passport back from VFS Bangalore today ;D ;D ;D
10 months and 15 days ..........

A Big Thanks to all the friends in the Forum for their Guidance and support, couldn't have done it without you guys.

Now the more difficult part begins, getting a good Job in Canada.

Can seniors please advice what can I do to find a job in Canada from India ?
NOC is 1123

Regards
Arjun Singh
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

royalboyz said:
Today i got stamped passports with corp.so happy......

mpr2014 said:
Dear Forumites,

I am glad to inform that i have received my passport and COPR today from VFS Hyderabad. I am not an active member in this forum, but i got very valuable information from you guys. Good luck for all of you :) :)

Cheers,
Prashanth

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2014app2133 said:
Dear forumites need suggestion.. I had applied with 3 years experience from xxx company and i am still working there. When i joined the office there was no contract paper signed. But for application to be strong i made contract paper signed with the date when i first joined in the office (ie. 2011 AD) with my new Managing Director (who act as MD from Jan 2014 only) and this was mistake. And so far linkden profile of MD also shows that he joined company in that 2014 only. Now Warsaw Poland has figured out this and mailed me like this ...

Upon review of your file a number of concerns were raised.

1.A number of duties in letter of reference is directly from NOC
2. Open source information shows that signatory to the letter of appointment dated xxx 2011 did not join the company untill Jan 2014

Given the information before me, I have concerns with your employment history with xxxxx company and that you are employed in NOC xxxx.

Before a decision is made in your case , I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

Sincerely,
Immigration section- Warsaw.
My suggestion would have been not to submit fraudulent documents, and also not to copy directly from the NOC, both of which are signs of misrepresentation which can result in refusal of your application and a ban from Canada for 2 years or longer. But it is too late for that. What made you think this would be acceptable behaviour?

As far as what to do to try to recover any hope for your application, you could try getting an additional confirming letter from your company's HR department and providing additional documentation such as pay slips, tax returns, etc. Whatever you can to show that your employment is real. But even if they accept that your employment is real, there is still the separate issue that you made a fake document and submitted it with your application, a clear-cut case of misrepresentation. The only way I can think of to overcome this is to explain it fully, apologize profusely, and ask for their mercy.

I suggest you prepare for EE, assuming of course that you aren't banned.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auto_art said:
another linkedin Stung :-\ :-\ :-\

many seniors from start saying the same thing to update ur linkedin profile inline with app.

friends pl do it this aid speedy processing too
Here's an alternative: tell the truth.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbaba said:
can you break down your self calculated point in the format below
Age ----
Education---
IELTS-----
Employment----
Adaptability----

if you do that we will be able to know what was given to you for experience
It's doesn't matter. They already gave him enough points. This is a substituted evaluation.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God_is_great said:
Dear all forum members,

My heartly congrats to all of you who got PPR/DM/MR and best of luck to all who are waiting for these milestones.......

I want your valuable opinion on my tensed situation. That I am 23rd June, 2014 applicant, got PER ON 7th November under 2171 noc and waiting for MR for long time. I only have 1 line in my ECAS till date. Requested GCMS REPORT on 26th Feb and got that on 3rd April, which shows no ELIGIBILITY, SECURITY, CRIMINALITY AND MEDICAL CHECKS "NOT STARTED" till 27th Feb.

But now unfortunately, I got email from Delhi immigration stating that I am unable to economically established myself in Canada I only showed one year experience under IT field out of last five years.

Actually, I live in Australia from January, 2009 till January, 2013 on student visa and I did my study in Australia under non IT field. And I havr shown one year exp. in 2171 from March 2013 till date which is two years + experience now.

The case officer stated in email that I did not show any experience related to IT field nor my Australian qualification matching with that. He gave me 30 days to respond on this issue. I dont know what to do now. Please help me guys, I really need ur suggestions on this. Below is the copy of email. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dear ..........,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Section 76(3) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations state as follows:
Whether or not [a] skilled worker has been awarded the minimum number of required points referred to in subsection (2), an officer may substitute for the criteria set out in paragraph (1)(a) their evaluation of the likelihood of the ability of the skilled worker to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded is not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada.

I have reviewed your application and the documents you have submitted in support. While you do meet the selection criteria as per Section 76(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, I am not satisfied you have the ability to economically establish yourself in Canada for the following reasons:

-your limited employment history in the IT sector: you have presented one (1) of employment in the past five (5) years

-during the five (5) year in which you resided in Australia you have presented no evidence of any employment related to NOC 2171 (information systems analyst and consultant) or other IT work nor were your studies in any way related to this NOC

-given the significant and repaid evolution of IT knowledge and skills and the nearly five (5) year employment gap you have presented, I am not satisfied that your employment history represents a calibre of employment which demonstrates a strong knowledge-base and skillset that will transfer to the Canadian context and enable you to economically establish

Before a final decision is taken on your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern and provide any additional documentation.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond.

If you choose not to respond with additional information, a decision will be made based on the information on your file.

Sincerely,
Sorry you're in this situation. This is known as substituted evaluation. It's possible for an applicant without enough points to be accepted based upon the officer's judgment that the applicant can economically establish himself in Canada (positive substituted evaluation). It's also possible for an applicant with enough points to be rejected based upon the officer's judgment that the applicant cannot economically establish himself in Canada (negative substituted evaluation). This is an example of the latter. A few other posters have reported this. There's one I remember who was an English teacher and was rejected despite having enough points because his IELTS was not very strong and the officer doubted his ability to be an English teacher in Canada.

Substituted evaluations require the examination and approval of the visa officer's supervisor. They are rare and are not taken lightly. To overcome one you should provide any additional information you can that you will be able to economically establish yourself in Canada. This could include any or all of:

-- updated experience letter showing that you now have more experience
-- any continuing education or certifications you have received since your application
-- additional funds beyond the POF amount that could help to support you and your family while you are working to establish yourself
-- job offer from a Canadian employer
-- evidence of family support in Canada beyond what you may have disclosed in your application

Perhaps others can provide additional suggestions. Send in whatever you can otherwise you are likely to be rejected.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
royalboyz said:
Today i got stamped passports with corp.so happy......
Congrats nd +1

agrineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

Happy to Report that I got my stamped passport back from VFS Bangalore today ;D ;D ;D
10 months and 15 days ..........

A Big Thanks to all the friends in the Forum for their Guidance and support, couldn't have done it without you guys.

Now the more difficult part begins, getting a good Job in Canada.

Can seniors please advice what can I do to find a job in Canada from India ?
NOC is 1123

Regards
Arjun Singh
Congrats and please pray for me as well . :) :) . I am 12 June applicant
Thanks

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
mpr2014 said:
Dear Forumites,

I am glad to inform that i have received my passport and COPR today from VFS Hyderabad. I am not an active member in this forum, but i got very valuable information from you guys. Good luck for all of you :) :)

Cheers,
Prashanth
CongrTs nd +1

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Sorry you're in this situation. This is known as substituted evaluation. It's possible for an applicant without enough points to be accepted based upon the officer's judgment that the applicant can economically establish himself in Canada (positive substituted evaluation). It's also possible for an applicant with enough points to be rejected based upon the officer's judgment that the applicant cannot economically establish himself in Canada (negative substituted evaluation). This is an example of the latter. A few other posters have reported this. There's one I remember who was an English teacher and was rejected despite having enough points because his IELTS was not very strong and the officer doubted his ability to be an English teacher in Canada.

Substituted evaluations require the examination and approval of the visa officer's supervisor. They are rare and are not taken lightly. To overcome one you should provide any additional information you can that you will be able to economically establish yourself in Canada. This could include any or all of:

-- updated experience letter showing that you now have more experience
-- any continuing education or certifications you have received since your application
-- additional funds beyond the POF amount that could help to support you and your family while you are working to establish yourself
-- job offer from a Canadian employer
-- evidence of family support in Canada beyond what you may have disclosed in your application

Perhaps others can provide additional suggestions. Send in whatever you can otherwise you are likely to be rejected.
The fairness letter is just a formality in this case as they even didn't request a selection interview. He will be rejected 100%.

kau

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Family/Spousal Sponsorshp
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2016
AOR Received.
4 May 2016
Med's Done....
29 March 2016
SpaceX said:
Please refer to - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

What it will say

MONEY: PROOF OF LANDING FUNDS:
What Proofs Are Acceptable?
If you are carrying more than C$10,000, tell a Canadian official when you arrive in Canada. If you do not tell an official, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:
• Cash
• Securities in bearer form (for eg, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
• Negotiable instruments in bearer form (for eg, B/drafts, Cheques, TCs or MOs).
Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

How Much Funds Can I Carry?
There is no Max limit... we can take Millions, if we can prove its legitimate source & declare anything at/or more than $10,000 [that's the CBSA regulation]. There is a Minimum limit though... we must carry at least or more than what CIC requirement states, vis-a-vis for the no. of pax in the family [accompanying].

Tax & Duties Component:
The funds we bring inside Canada are Non-Taxable. It is only the 'interest' earned on that which is taxed. The moment our funds start accruing interest [while lying in a Canadian Bank a/c] the bank will start deducting tax 'on source'. The same applies for any 'investment' in Canada that we make with these funds.

BANKING:
Though most international banks operate in Canada, the 3 main Canadian Banks are presumably the best, in terms of their presence, availability & location of ATM machines, branches etc.:
1) Scotiabank,
2) TD Bank, &
3) CIBC

Thanks buddy!!

Great information...+1 for u..

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
Hey Guyz,

My VO is NDVO. I completed my Medicals in Senegal (Non E-Medical center) and the physician has sent my reports to London which is the Regional Medical Center for Senegal. As per the doctor, the reports are perfectly fine. These reports (sent by doctor) as per courier tracking has been delivered on 20 April'15 in London.

Please advise on the following:

1. My reports will be evaluated in London or will it be sent to NDVO.
2. If it will be reviewed at London the same will be communicated to NDVO or they will online update it which will automatically reflect in my file with NDVO.
3. Who will update my 3rd Line in ECAS.
4. Last but not the least when shall I expect 3rd Line update?

Thanks in advance...

krish09

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015 (TLU-23-04-2015, Med for Newborn- 16-05-2015)
Interview........
Waived:)
Passport Req..
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in Sep-15
Medicals done last friday on 17 Apr....!!
3rd line got updated today on 23rd Apr....:p :p