+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

vams23

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Guys,

My file was transferred from NDVO to Warsaw. I have just received a mail for Medical. I have few questions
1) After doing the Medicals do we need to send a copy of the receipt of the Hospital to the Visa Office (In my case Warswa)
2) How to pay the RPRF online ? Can I pay it through sister CC card who is in Canada? Also do I need to send a hardcopy of the payment receipt to the VO (In my case Warswa)
3)Is there a specific format /application form to be sent to the VO after Medical and payment of RPRF
4) I had 2 applications and have received a mail asking me to send a signed copy of letter to withdraw one application ? How do I go about doing it ?
[/size][/size]

lousyrasco

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Hello Everyone - Reply requested

This is my situation. I applied for my PR in Nov 20th 2014 to the Nova Scotia Office, at that time my marital status was single. I received the AOR in March 2015.

Now i'm married, could any one update me what all forms should be submitted to add spouse to the application?

I have already gathered all the supporting docs...Just confused with forms.

Please help???????????????

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lousyrasco said:
Hello Everyone - Reply requested

This is my situation. I applied for my PR in Nov 20th 2014 to the Nova Scotia Office, at that time my marital status was single. I received the AOR in March 2015.

Now i'm married, could any one update me what all forms should be submitted to add spouse to the application?

I have already gathered all the supporting docs...Just confused with forms.

Please help???????????????
CONTROLLED DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CONTINUED PROCESSING:
Updated IMM0008 Application for Permanent Residence in Canada to be completed by the Principal Applicant
A completed and signed IMM5406 Additional Family Information by your spouse
A completed and signed IMM5669 Schedule A by your spouse
A copy of your spouse’s valid passport
A copy of your spouse’s birth certificate
An original police certificate for all countries your spouse has lived for more than 6 months since the age of 18 years; (for more information, consult the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp)
A copy of your marriage certificate;
*If applicable*- A divorce certificate for your spouse, if he/she was previously married

*The electronic version of these documents are available through the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
palakpatel911 said:
sidsun | prasmeno
NO, Travel card will not work here, they are mostly for the tourists/visitors and all will work with PR/immigrants is in the form of Cash & TC (traveller's chq).
NOT mandatory to bring all the money which you have showed at the time of Application (POF)

If carrying more than $10000 cash you need to declare at immigration check with an additional form.
Indeed, I don't suggest bringing more than $10K in cash or negotiable instruments like traveler's cheques. There's nothing wrong with doing so but it involves an additional form and introduces another thing you have to consider. I'd put the money in a Canadian bank in advance, if possible, or carry some other proof of funds still in your home country.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
papmanindia said:
Guys, I m in big problem..My tickets are booked..but forgot about proof of funds.

Planning for short landing. Just want to know, will it be mandatory to carry POF that was asked at the time of filing (CAD 15000).

Worried in this case. Plaanning to land in toronto. How risky this matter is. IF i convert y funds from INR to CAD and again to INR..I will again down by 30 k to 50 k..

Guys pls advice.
You can carry POF with you without converting it. A printout should suffice.

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
bjazjbej said:
Hello Seniors,

Help please, how can I pay online for RPRF? Can I use someones credit card (my friend) to pay my RPRF because I don't have credit card? Can you please advice how to do it. Thank you in advance.
Does paying RPRF differs from each Visa Office? I am from LVO.
Hi,

I also do not have Credit Card but I paid using my ICICI Bank Debit Card and the payment was through.....

Cheers...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stantony1234 said:
Hello experts,

I have applied in the Express entry system.
I have got a rejection of Schengen visa recently.
The reason was a business visa was applied and the embassy was not convinced for the business reason for that type of Visa.
Is that an issue for Canada FSW immigration ?
It will not necessarily impact your Canadian application, but you do need to disclose it on your background declaration.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazioahid said:
Hi seniors

Already 30 days over from MR & RPRF request . No news for PPR / DM ? do i need to be worried ?

MR & RPRF request 11th March .
3rd line up 21th March.
RPRF received 26 th March.
I was 4 months from 3rd line update to PPR. The timeline varies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amis said:
Hello Seniors,
how do we apply for a permanent resident card after landing in canada. ?
Also can someone please give me details of Social insurance number.
and how do we show our proof of funds.
Appreciate your help.
You will receive a social insurance number at landing. You will also apply for PR card at landing and it will be mailed to you at an address in Canada. The officer assisting you will handle this for you.

You can show proof of funds in the same way you showed it at the time of application. There are many ways to show it. A bank statement would do. You don't have to physically carry money with you. If you carry more than C$10,000 in cash or cash equivalent (such as traveler's cheques), you must declare it to customs.

Good luck.

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
future_canadian said:
I was 4 months from 3rd line update to PPR. The timeline varies.
Hi,

Future Canadian,

What do u think is the reason in delay????

Did you work/stayed in different countries and coz of that the delay in criminality checks?

Cheers....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FuturCanadian said:
The PR card is applied on your behalf by the immigration officer using the COPR at the time of landing. So you need not apply anything. For SIN you need to visit the local office in the province you are going to be staying.
PoF will be asked during the immigration process either by the official or by the CBSA officer
I believe you are issued SIN at landing.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FuturCanadian said:
No...You need to show the funds in CAD$$. One alternative is to take an exchange rate information from a reputed intl site and then use that along with the FD letter.
But I would not recommend it, just in case the officer does not accept then its a very long process. You have waited so long and sacrificed so much, don't make it tough during the last step. You might be loose some money but its better and safer to be in CAD$$.
I don't think there's any need to convert currency so long as you can provide a reputable source for exchange rate at the time of landing. But of course bringing that money to Canada it will eventually need to be converted to C$.

tulima

Nov 3, 2014
Hello All

People who have travelled from India and landed in Canada , please tell me how are you showing proof of Funds. also please let me know if we can land any where in Canada or else just the place mentioned in the COPR.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yamuna said:
hi everyone

i got mail from cic on march 5th like Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office. what does this means. in the status it is showing that "in process".

my application was received on december 17th.
please do reply
Congrats this is your PER e-mail.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tulima said:
please tell me how are you showing proof of Funds. also please let me know if we can land any where in Canada or else just the place mentioned in the COPR.
Anywhere, except QC.
I personally carried over 10k USD cash at landing when I arrived to study in Canada. You just mark "yes" in the corresponding field of the CBSA declaration form. It's a mandatory document and everyone has to complete it anyway. After immigration you'll be redirected to a customs desk. The officer filled the form and I just signed it. It took her 5 minutes, I guess. Not a big deal at all.