+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-entry/

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitt1517 said:
Hi honeysweetie, when did you send it? and do you have the tracking number? For my case, I sent with express mail they recieved mine next business day and they return my passport back after 2 weeks.

For the xpresspost envilope Did you write your address at deliver to...? I think the processing time it depend on case by case one of my friend she got hers back after 1 month. I hope you will get it sooooooon. ;)
I sent it last monday 12/12/2011 as per my tracking details it says "Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up" that's in Fort Erie. I hope the mailman from Immigration-Buffalo will pick-up my letter in Canadapost. Did you send yours with signature required? Did you see who received your mail in Fort Erie or not? Thanks

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello i got the letter of hire will it work for the letter from employer? Lholie- what did you applied for? Did tou send proof of funds?

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
honeysweetie said:
I sent it last monday 12/12/2011 as per my tracking details it says "Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up" that's in Fort Erie. I hope the mailman from Immigration-Buffalo will pick-up my letter in Canadapost. Did you send yours with signature required? Did you see who received your mail in Fort Erie or not? Thanks
Hi honeysweetie, That's so strange why it takes so long maybe you should go to the post office and ask them. I sent it with signature but it doesn't show name of the reciver on the canadapost website.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitt1517 said:
Hi honeysweetie, That's so strange why it takes so long maybe you should go to the post office and ask them. I sent it with signature but it doesn't show name of the reciver on the canadapost website.
Hi kitt1517, I went to Canada post but they said their mailman went there at 8:04 AM yesterday but nobody receives it so he just left a card where to pick-up my letter. I'm so worried if the mailman assigned by CIC Buffalo NY to pick-up the letters in Fort Erie will be going to pick-up my letter at Canada post and one thing I'm worried is that what if the card left there was nobody sees it )):

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
honeysweetie said:
Hi kitt1517, I went to Canada post but they said their mailman went there at 8:04 AM yesterday but nobody receives it so he just left a card where to pick-up my letter. I'm so worried if the mailman assigned by CIC Buffalo NY to pick-up the letters in Fort Erie will be going to pick-up my letter at Canada post and one thing I'm worried is that what if the card left there was nobody sees it )):
Oh that why it's so long. wait and see next monday the guy might go to get your mail if not you should call to the post office that hold your mail. good luck

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Hello guys!!i also want ro go home but i dont have employer ,i have my owp but unemployed ..do you think i will be granted a trv?pls help..thanks

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitt1517 said:
Oh that why it's so long. wait and see next monday the guy might go to get your mail if not you should call to the post office that hold your mail. good luck
thanks kitt1517. I went to Canada Post office again and asked what happen to my letter if nobody will pick it up; they said that my letter will be return to me in 30 days. sigh sigh): I already booked my flight to go home this January. I might just apply in the Phils.

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
honeysweetie said:
thanks kitt1517. I went to Canada Post office again and asked what happen to my letter if nobody will pick it up; they said that my letter will be return to me in 30 days. sigh sigh): I already booked my flight to go home this January. I might just apply in the Phils.
Hi honeyswetie, what's up? does anybody pick up your mail? if not, when they gonna return it to you? when is your flight? mine is in April...ahhh can't wait ;)

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitt1517 said:
Hi honeyswetie, what's up? does anybody pick up your mail? if not, when they gonna return it to you? when is your flight? mine is in April...ahhh can't wait ;)
Hi kitt1517, yes they already picked-up yesterday and it took 7-days. I'm going home Jan26-Feb 26. But if it doesn't arrived before that dates I will go home on April 15-May15. Hopefully they will approved my TRV. Me too can't wait (-:

CAMIL

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
helo ving.are you going home on march?did you recieve your owp?just asking coz im going home too.thnx

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
I sent my document to Seattle on 28th Nov.by Fedex.Havent reciced yet .Last year only took 2 weeks.Is anybody has same experience to sobmit to Seattle?
thanks

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi forumers, I already got my re-entry multiple visa that co-terminus with my OWP valid until December 2015. I applied at Buffalo here's the timeline:

I sent thru Canada post xpresspost NATIONAL with signature required: Attempted Delivery"noticed card" left where to pick-up-December 12, 2011

Buffalo Canadian Consulate-Postman Picked-up my letter.....December 20, 2011

Date of Issue of my re-entry visa ....December 23, 2011

I received my Passport with visa stamped....December 28, 2011

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Btw, again SPECIAL THANKS to job_seeker for all the info's she had provided and sending me the form that requires barcode to apply. Thanks kabayan! God bless [/size][/size] T

icycool

Apr 13, 2011
Congrates Honeysweetie!!!
Seems like Seattle Visa Office much slower, I sent mine there and they recieve Dec 16,2011. Still waiting...
Anyone sent to Seattle recently? Can I get to know timeline,plssss?

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
icycool said:
Congrates Honeysweetie!!!
Seems like Seattle Visa Office much slower, I sent mine there and they recieve Dec 16,2011. Still waiting...
Anyone sent to Seattle recently? Can I get to know timeline,plssss?
Since 29th Nov.at10am they received it,till now no any info......

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@honeysweetie:did you also submit a letter from employer?im unemployed right now and i already have a ticket going back home,ill get trv in manila but im unemployed do you think i will be granted a trv..pls help me on what to do..thanks