+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-entry/

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lholie said:
thank you pauie...processing of TRV at Seattle is way complicated...since they only accept FEDEX courier and from what i have read from previous post that processing of the application is short but it's the delivering back that took longer...and also, i have tried buffalo before and i have been asking around here in vancouver but most of the people i knew they sent it at buffalo so there is no one that i can compare with..anyways,thank you and i should be booking now...thanks again!!!
Have you received your PASSPORT from Buffalo??? :) Pls keep us posted, thanks!

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
Have you received your PASSPORT from Buffalo??? :) Pls keep us posted, thanks!
hi syd, haven't received the passport yet but according to my tracking number at canada post it is at richmond,BC already so most probably by monday it will be here..by the way, i sent it directly to buffalo office like i did on my previous TRV application..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Did you send directly to Buffalo but to return your passport is Canadian postage?

lholie said:
hi syd, haven't received the passport yet but according to my tracking number at canada post it is at richmond,BC already so most probably by monday it will be here..by the way, i sent it directly to buffalo office like i did on my previous TRV application..

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
job_seeker said:
Did you send directly to Buffalo but to return your passport is Canadian postage?
I sent it to FORT ERIE & as of today, it is now in Stoney Creek...hoping it will be in Toronto by Monday :)

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lholie said:
I thought you are already in the Philippines :)
Were you able to book a flight? How much???

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
sydneywhite said:
Good luck! I am waiting for it & praying for the positive result :) All glory to GOD!
Right sydneywhite hope all of us hear a positive result soon. I'm so nurvous and can't make any plan till have the visa in my hands.

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
I thought you are already in the Philippines :)
Were you able to book a flight? How much???
hi syd..got my passport back today, i am assuming your's is there too eh?anyways, i'm flying on the 22 of Dec. booked my ticket directly with korean airlines got a deal it's 1500 a total...from vancouver-cebu...anyways, advance merry christmas!!!take care and God bless

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lholie said:
hi syd..got my passport back today, i am assuming your's is there too eh?anyways, i'm flying on the 22 of Dec. booked my ticket directly with korean airlines got a deal it's 1500 a total...from vancouver-cebu...anyways, advance merry christmas!!!take care and God bless
Yes, praise & thank GOD! Got my Passport tonight. I bought my ticket last Sat. via Cathay Pacific $1855 TORONTO-MNL (Round trip), will be flying on Wed. Dec.14 :) God is great!!!

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lholie said:
When are you coming back to Canada??? What's the validity of your VISA? Mine is valid for 6months. I am thinking if to come back Feb. or March since we have a pending IN CANADA APPLICATION FOR PRV...

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
Yes, praise & thank GOD! Got my Passport tonight. I bought my ticket last Sat. via Cathay Pacific $1855 TORONTO-MNL (Round trip), will be flying on Wed. Dec.14 :) God is great!!!
yehey...have a wonderfull flight back home....take care and God bless!!!

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
sydneywhite said:
Good for you :D I guess you are on the way home now.have a wonderful trip sydneywhite. I just got mine back today it took 2 weeks.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitt1517 said:
Good for you :D I guess you are on the way home now.have a wonderful trip sydneywhite. I just got mine back today it took 2 weeks.
Hi kitt1517, just want to ask if you send your documents to fort erie? I did send my TRV application to Fort Erie with signature required express post but it seems nobody will gonna receive my letter. Do you think they will pick-up my letter in the post office? I'm so worried why did I mailed it to Fort Erie with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. I almost give up thinking about this. Hope they care to pick up my letter if not I hope they will just return it to me. Any inputs?

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
honeysweetie said:
Hi kitt1517, just want to ask if you send your documents to fort erie? I did send my TRV application to Fort Erie with signature required express post but it seems nobody will gonna receive my letter. Do you think they will pick-up my letter in the post office? I'm so worried why did I mailed it to Fort Erie with SIGNATURE REQUIRED. I almost give up thinking about this. Hope they care to pick up my letter if not I hope they will just return it to me. Any inputs?
Hi honeysweetie, when did you send it? and do you have the tracking number? For my case, I sent with express mail they recieved mine next business day and they return my passport back after 2 weeks.

For the xpresspost envilope Did you write your address at deliver to...? I think the processing time it depend on case by case one of my friend she got hers back after 1 month. I hope you will get it sooooooon. ;)