+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Yes, that means your document review is completed.
Did you get any confirmation email from IRCC after RCMP cert submission? I did submit through webform but did not get any confirmation from IRCC yet.
I have received an acknowledgement email from ircc after submitting webform.. it mentioned that they will not reply for the webform but the document will be forwarded to concerned officer

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
Can anyone suggest on the below RCMP request as I received with 2 points .One is for Finger print and the other one for RCMP?
Is that different or both comes under RCMP..I am little bit confused.

Request from IRCC:

1.Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by 2021/10/10
2.RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check This must be received at this office by: 2021/10/10

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Can anyone suggest on the below RCMP request as I received with 2 points .One is for Finger print and the other one for RCMP?
Is that different or both comes under RCMP..I am little bit confused.

Request from IRCC:

1.Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints This must be received at this office by 2021/10/10
2.RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check This must be received at this office by: 2021/10/10
1 It means you need provide your biometrics in the Service Canada.
2 It means RCMP.

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
1 It means you need provide your biometrics in the Service Canada.
2 It means RCMP.
Thanks for your reply. But we submitted biometric alraedy, which is valid until 2028 and Biometric number also mentioned under Applicant Information In my IRCC account.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
I have submitted rcmp cert via webform on sep 6.. now in ircc portal additional documents required changed to not applicable.. does it mean they have reviewed it?
Hi ppriya3,

Can you please tell when you applied RCMP and when did you receive ?

Thanks,
Vikarm

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon or anyone,

Urgent small help please ....

Today, I have received RCMP document. Could you please tell what I should mention under Document Number while uploading, is it Our File (DOCID) or File (DCN) ?

Thanks,
Vikram

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
Can anyone tell what is the RCMP timeline for who have given fingerprints for RCMP check in september

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi.....

Today (13 Oct, 2021) I received the RCMP request letter. It state that please submit document within 30 days. I did my RCMP fingerprints today only. But I am not sure if I could get the document before the deadline. Can someone who has gone through this process or still in process - help me or guide me, how to proceed? I would really appreciate it.

I also did submit the RCMP upfront back in Nov 2020, but I guess they might need the recent one. I am so worried what should I do?

My AOR is Nov 4, 2020 and I live in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Thank you in advance.

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
Hi.....

Today (13 Oct, 2021) I received the RCMP request letter. It state that please submit document within 30 days. I did my RCMP fingerprints today only. But I am not sure if I could get the document before the deadline. Can someone who has gone through this process or still in process - help me or guide me, how to proceed? I would really appreciate it.

I also did submit the RCMP upfront back in Nov 2020, but I guess they might need the recent one. I am so worried what should I do?

My AOR is Nov 4, 2020 and I live in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Thank you in advance.
Hi .. send a web form request before reaching the deadline for extending the timeline and attach the RCMP receipt for reference. Don't worry about the timelines since it's happening the same with everyone.

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
how to call them?

The number they gave us isn't working anymore (613) 998-6362. Instead, they say just email us

but they are also crying on we have received a high volume of requests and never respond back since last 3 weeks.

what are other alternatives to contact them?

Kristina99

Aug 11, 2021
Has anyone got any update after submitting RCMP ? How long does it take for the application to be approved after that ? Thank you

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
I am waiting since Sept 1st, did submit webform again on October first week. Still no update on portal.

Kristina99

Aug 11, 2021
can you please share your timeline ? Mine is as below:

AOR : May 06
Medical Passed: May 25
ADR for RCMP: August 18
Fingerprints Submission: August 18
Reports received: October 14
RCMP Report Submission to IRCC : October 14

Last edited: