Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
can you please share your timeline ? Mine is as below:

AOR : May 06
Medical Passed: May 25
ADR: August 18
RCMP Submission: October 14
can you please tell

the date you received RCMP request letter?
The date you took RCMP fingerprints?
The date you received rcmp letter?
The date you submitted RCMP report to IRCC?

thanks

Kristina99

Aug 11, 2021
Thank you

When and how did you apply for extension?

did you submitted rcmp via Webform or myCic account portal?
I applied it through web form some days before the deadline date. I submitted RCMP through both Webform and IRCC portal. Either should be fine though.

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
I applied it through web form some days before the deadline date. I submitted RCMP through both Webform and IRCC portal. Either should be fine though.
Thanks

one more question, did you received any email or portal message that your extension has been approved?

Kristina99

Aug 11, 2021
File - CEC
Recieved RCMP request on 17th June,2021
Submitted my fingerprints on 18th June, 2021
But I have still not received my report and I am pass deadline. So, what should I do now
Have you got any update ? Can you please share your timeline too ? Thank you

Jhanavi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
Hello people, My lawayer has not submitted rcmp pcc of primary applicant and on inquiring about it after 3 months he reply is by saying that rcmp is not needed right now, they will grant visa without that.

When we asked no matter what to submit it through webform, he say it will complex file and delay results.

when we asked order gcms notes, he again gave same answer dealy results and complex file.

we don't know what to believe, please guide us.

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hello people, My lawayer has not submitted rcmp pcc of primary applicant and on inquiring about it after 3 months he reply is by saying that rcmp is not needed right now, they will grant visa without that.

When we asked no matter what to submit it through webform, he say it will complex file and delay results.

when we asked order gcms notes, he again gave same answer dealy results and complex file.

we don't know what to believe, please guide us.
well, you don't need your consultant or lawyer to order a GCMS notes

if you know your UCI# and Application#, you can order GCMS notes for just $5.

My Lawyer was charging me $170 for ordering GCMS notes.

I said I will do it my self and I just paid $5 on ATIP site. and I received GCMS just three days ago

jp301408

Jan 29, 2021
well, you don't need your consultant or lawyer to order a GCMS notes

if you know your UCI# and Application#, you can order GCMS notes for just $5.

My Lawyer was charging me $170 for ordering GCMS notes.

I said I will do it my self and I just paid $5 on ATIP site. and I received GCMS just three days ago
If you are in Canada you can do it your self and get it without even paying $5. YouTube has lot of videos on it.

TishaVo

Sep 8, 2021
Hi all, I'm a newbie
Today I just received a request letter about Replacement Needed : Police Certificate.

As my application, I am currently in Vietnam and I was in Singapore 6 months 5 days last year. IRCC mentioned this in my Request letter:
>> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate/ Ly Lich Tu Phap so 2

Thus, I wonder if they mentioned about a Police certificate from Vietnam (my residence) or a Certificate of Clearance from Singapore since they have never mentioned Singapore in this letter.

P/s: I already submitted a Police certificate (Ly Lich Tu Phap so 2) when I applied visa for the first step.

Thank you and really appreciate your help.

Kristina99

Aug 11, 2021
Has anyone got any update after submitting RCMP ? How long its been since you submitted your report to IRCC portal ? Please also share AOR if possible, I am trying to get an idea how long it might take for me, thank you

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Has anyone got any update after submitting RCMP ? How long its been since you submitted your report to IRCC portal ? Please also share AOR if possible, I am trying to get an idea how long it might take for me, thank you
When did u submit? I submit yesterday via webform