Sukhbarinder

Jun 20, 2021
We got our first GCMS (CEC inland) on aug 6th and had the following remarks :

Eligibility - passed
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
medical - passed
info sharing - complete

They asked RCMP on july 11th when we were in India and we had to ask for one extension.
We finally got them on sep 2nd and have submitted them to ircc. I hope this was the last info they need given the gcms notes.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from RCMP submission to PR portal access ?

Reactions: chan2019

Jnirman

Sep 6, 2021
Guys can you please tell how RCMP request look like, i got police certificate request. But they didn’t mention about RCMP?

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys can you please tell how RCMP request look like, i got police certificate request. But they didn’t mention about RCMP?
My letter from IRCC says this:-
" RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer
since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check This must be received at this office
by: 2021/09/25
For more information on how to obtain an RCMP Record Check, please visit our Website.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will
cause a delay in the processing of your application.
Please upload a scanned version of the RCMP Criminal Record Check to your MyCIC account within 30
days from the date of this notice.
"
What does your say?

Jnirman

Sep 6, 2021
My letter from IRCC says this:-
" RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer
since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check This must be received at this office
by: 2021/09/25
For more information on how to obtain an RCMP Record Check, please visit our Website.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will
cause a delay in the processing of your application.
Please upload a scanned version of the RCMP Criminal Record Check to your MyCIC account within 30
days from the date of this notice.
"
What does your say?
No mine is not like that. It says Replacement needed.
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certifica

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
We got our first GCMS (CEC inland) on aug 6th and had the following remarks :

Eligibility - passed
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
medical - passed
info sharing - complete

They asked RCMP on july 11th when we were in India and we had to ask for one extension.
We finally got them on sep 2nd and have submitted them to ircc. I hope this was the last info they need given the gcms notes.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from RCMP submission to PR portal access ?
I am in the same boat. exactly same status and same timelines.. submitted RCMP on Sept 2nd. Please keep posted here if you get portal access mail.

Reactions: Sukhbarinder

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I have submitted rcmp cert via webform on sep 6.. now in ircc portal additional documents required changed to not applicable.. does it mean they have reviewed it?

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
I have submitted rcmp cert via webform on sep 6.. now in ircc portal additional documents required changed to not applicable.. does it mean they have reviewed it?
Yes, that means your document review is completed.
Did you get any confirmation email from IRCC after RCMP cert submission? I did submit through webform but did not get any confirmation from IRCC yet.