+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP fingerprints timelines

Gurwinder0399

Dec 6, 2020
Hello guys
I sent my application for rcmp check. I am a permanent residency applicant and I also told the same to RCMP officer from where I applied but I realized he marked the canadian citizenship reason. Is it fine?. Its still the rcmp check for immigration.
Thanks in advance

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Fingerprints submitted : July 28
Received by IRCC: Aug 16
Less than 3 weeks!! Good to know. Mine was done on August 5 and still waiting for IRCC status update.

Reactions: Kornet

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
The only way to check is by sending an email to CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca. Mention your DCN, name and DOB which the agency would have given you.
I applied on July 29th and sent an email on August 17th, nothing yet. No mail no reply to email either. This is ridiculous. Can someone help/suggest what to do?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Folks, IRCC wrote me regarding my fingerprints: "[following up on your RCMP criminal check, we sent you a letter] requesting new fingerprints because the previous one was missing the photo/ photo was invalid".

What does this sound to you?

In their fingerprints request, there was no mention of photos, and the international agency I used (Gambit) itself had it said somewhere that the RCMP does not require photos either (and it has to be true because the RCMP produced the criminal check).
Commissionaires takes both photo and fingerprints

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I have an outstanding charge(domestic, summary offence) and received FP request on March 8. I emailed the Vancouver office and was informed to proceed with having my FP done. I have requested the Crown to withdraw my charge but our meeting is on March 29 and my next court date is in late April. Should I do the FP now or wait till my charge is withdrawn? I have 90 days to submit the FP. I know this is more like a question to the immigration lawyer but any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Because of the charges, you would have your fingerprints in database and so it could take upto 4 months for them to mail you the report, probably might get in 2 months. And even if you submit that rcmp report to ircc, they won't proceed with your application till the time your charges are withdrawn. And then you still won't have your fingerprints destroyed immediately from database so it would take a while again if you apply if you had submitted your fingerprints at the time of arrest. Did you disclose to IRCC about your charges, if not better do immediately or you might be banned for 5 years

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I submitted on March 16th and requested the status after a week they mentioned they are having backlog and processing the request. They sent to your home address ? i thought they suppose to send to CIC.
They send to your home address

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Because of the charges, you would have your fingerprints in database and so it could take upto 4 months for them to mail you the report, probably might get in 2 months. And even if you submit that rcmp report to ircc, they won't proceed with your application till the time your charges are withdrawn. And then you still won't have your fingerprints destroyed immediately from database so it would take a while again if you apply if you had submitted your fingerprints at the time of arrest. Did you disclose to IRCC about your charges, if not better do immediately or you might be banned for 5 years
Thanks for you reply and this was a while ago. Yes, I disclosed it and the charges were withdrawn by the Crown as I was falsely accused by my ex. I requested to have my fingerprints destroyed but this could take up to a year. I'm in the process of filing a civil case against my ex for having filed a false report to the police. This should have been a criminal offence itself but the police didn't do anything yet... Anyway, my background check was completed but still waiting for the oath invite... I feel like this is gonna take forever. I do not know if I need to do a criminal check again.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Finger print request Aug 2, 2021
Finger print taken Aug 6, 2021
Status tracker still: waiting on you.

How to check if RCMP sent the results? Is there a way?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Finger print request Aug 2, 2021
Finger print taken Aug 6, 2021
Status tracker still: waiting on you.

How to check if RCMP sent the results? Is there a way?
you can send an email to CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca with your DCN and other details. But just to let you know, it might take a while for them to respond. I sent an email asking for the status and it has been more than 3 weeks and I still haven't received a response.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
you can send an email to CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca with your DCN and other details. But just to let you know, it might take a while for them to respond. I sent an email asking for the status and it has been more than 3 weeks and I still haven't received a response.
thanks for replying :) 3 weeks is a very long time. Everything takes forever now :)