+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Would you Please anyone here provide me with a form or Example letter to extend my period as i didn't receive yet FingerPrint ?

Thanks in advanc,

Mena

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
I noticed one thing in the portal today, for Fingerprints request, it's showing - Replacement received status. Not sure if it's the generic status for ADR or they received webform. Any idea about it?

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
--- IRCC requested RCMP CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK --- Do you guys which one is it ? is it "Companies that perform name-based checks" or "Accredited fingerprinting companies" ?? ---

1). Companies that perform name-based checks
Private companies that perform name-based checks do not have access to police databases. They enter into agreements with municipal police services to conduct name-based criminal record checks of the RCMP's Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) system. This normally includes a check of the National Repository of Criminal Records based on the applicant's name and date of birth and may include checks of other national databanks.
Some companies may request name-based checks of other national databanks. Note, however, that not all police services contribute to these databanks, and those that do may not share all of their information.

2.) Accredited fingerprinting companies
Accredited fingerprinting companies are authorized to submit fingerprints to the RCMP's Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) for searches of the National Repository of Criminal Records. The results of these certified criminal record checks do not include information from other national or local data bases.
In addition to taking fingerprints electronically, several of these companies accept fingerprints that have been taken on paper, convert them to electronic transactions, and submit them directly to CCRTIS for processing. This service is also available to individuals whose fingerprints were taken outside of Canada.
Accredited fingerprinting companies are not authorized to conduct vulnerable sector checks but are allowed to fingerprint applicants who are referred to them by the police of local jurisdiction.
For a list of accredited fingerprinting companies, please contact us at CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.

---- How can we decide which one is it ? The first one is very quick to get , whereas Second one is taking time to be processed nowadays-----

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
--- IRCC requested RCMP CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK --- Do you guys which one is it ? is it "Companies that perform name-based checks" or "Accredited fingerprinting companies" ?? ---

1). Companies that perform name-based checks
Private companies that perform name-based checks do not have access to police databases. They enter into agreements with municipal police services to conduct name-based criminal record checks of the RCMP's Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) system. This normally includes a check of the National Repository of Criminal Records based on the applicant's name and date of birth and may include checks of other national databanks.
Some companies may request name-based checks of other national databanks. Note, however, that not all police services contribute to these databanks, and those that do may not share all of their information.

2.) Accredited fingerprinting companies
Accredited fingerprinting companies are authorized to submit fingerprints to the RCMP's Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) for searches of the National Repository of Criminal Records. The results of these certified criminal record checks do not include information from other national or local data bases.
In addition to taking fingerprints electronically, several of these companies accept fingerprints that have been taken on paper, convert them to electronic transactions, and submit them directly to CCRTIS for processing. This service is also available to individuals whose fingerprints were taken outside of Canada.
Accredited fingerprinting companies are not authorized to conduct vulnerable sector checks but are allowed to fingerprint applicants who are referred to them by the police of local jurisdiction.
For a list of accredited fingerprinting companies, please contact us at CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.

---- How can we decide which one is it ? The first one is very quick to get , whereas Second one is taking time to be processed nowadays-----
There is a sentence that based on fingerprints on Request Letter.

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
I too got the same after submitting 2 webforms.. did it got updated in ur portal?
I got my RCMP notes today, strangely there is no record of the webform submitted on Sept 1st, rather it has an entry for the second submission in October and shows RCMP received on October 12th. Criminality - In Progress now.

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I got my RCMP notes today, strangely there is no record of the webform submitted on Sept 1st, rather it has an entry for the second submission in October and shows RCMP received on October 12th. Criminality - In Progress now.
Good.. at least it’s in process now… hope you will get your COPR soon

Rose.R50

Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys,

I have received a request for fingerprints,
My Question is; Can RCMP mails the result directly to the immigration officer address?
(Because the officer of ircc stated that in the request letter and asked to mail it to him directly!)

I was reading this thread and didn’t read about anyone mailing the result from RCMP directly to the requested ircc officer mail address! I’m confused if this possible or not?!

Any idea?

Last edited:

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
Hi guys,

I have received a request for fingerprints,
My Question is; Can RCMP mails the result directly to the immigration officer address?
(Because the officer stated that in the request letter and asked to mail it to him directly!)

I was reading this thread and didn’t read about anyone mailing the result from RCMP directly to the requested officer mail address! I’m confused if this possible or not?!

Any idea?
Hi, I tried through webform for 2 months and finally mailed the original to Ottawa office. I'm glad to see they have asked directly to mail it to you. May be they are following this on go forward basis because of delays in processing rcmp and webform not being processed.

rodymanners

Aug 11, 2021
Hi, I tried through webform for 2 months and finally mailed the original to Ottawa office. I'm glad to see they have asked directly to mail it to you. May 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 be they are following this on go forward basis because of delays in processing rcmp and webform not being processed.
how can I make a criminal record check ?

Last edited:

Harleen Sehgal

Oct 25, 2021
Hi
Please can anyone tell me what is RCMP criminal record check timeline now-a-days.
We got it done on 10th September, 21 . Results are still awaiting. It’s more than 1 1/2 months now

Rkm777

Oct 26, 2021
Gave Fingerprints on 1st September and i am still waiting dont know if i should re submit fingerprints because i cant track it through email or even on call.