+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

sshekhad1

Jul 15, 2021
Hi I'm new here but one of my friends had his fingerprints done in Toronto on June 18 and haven`t received the certificate by mail.

How should we request an extension? By submitting an LOE in the same field that we are supposed to submit the RCMP certificate in the CIC Profile or by raising an CSE (web form)?

Many thanks!
What
Hi I'm new here but one of my friends had his fingerprints done in Toronto on June 18 and haven`t received the certificate by mail.

How should we request an extension? By submitting an LOE in the same field that we are supposed to submit the RCMP certificate in the CIC Profile or by raising an CSE (web form)?

Many thanks!
What did you do ?

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
L
My deadline is tomorrow 16th July,2021 and just submitted a webform with all the proof. Is it fine or am I too late now
That should be fine if you already informed via webform. You can try on portal as well coz your deadline still yet to go

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
It asks for document name, number, issue date and expiry date, which I don’t have and giving that info only I can upload a document
Actually my file is handling by agent so im not sure how portal is look but im also on extension right now. I asked my agent to upload LOE for extension and after 2 days i got extension from officer

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Actually my file is handling by agent so im not sure how portal is look but im also on extension right now. I asked my agent to upload LOE for extension and after 2 days i got extension from officer
Im assuming he uploaded on portal coz webform reply not really that fast so

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
It asks for document name, number, issue date and expiry date, which I don’t have and giving that info only I can upload a document
Hi, yes it asks for all the details you have listed but it doesn't matter because you are uploading a request for extension. What i did was this, i uploaded my letter with supporting documents (Fingerprinting receipts and email from RCMP that it is still under processing). My issue date was the date i submitted and expiry date was a month later, document name was RCMP request deadline extension and Document number was 000000, i did all of this and within a week got a 1 month extension.

Best of luck!

Reactions: pulkitkumar190

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi,

Did you receive the most recent list of accredited companies from RCMP? if yes, can you please provide it to me. I emailed RCMP but now I am worried they will take a while and I have a deadline to submit the police check. Would really appreciate the help. Thanks!
Hi, Message me your email address