+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Just to add to what @Sunny9893 said, RCMP is part of criminality. When they get RCMP clearance then it heads to security
In my GCMS, I see a section which says RCMP screening and NRT(No Reportable Trace) . However my criminality is pending since Aug 2020. Have not submitted RCMP though. Do you think taking one and submitting RCMP might move application and my AOR is April 2020

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
In my GCMS, I see a section which says RCMP screening and NRT(No Reportable Trace) . However my criminality is pending since Aug 2020. Have not submitted RCMP though. Do you think taking one and submitting RCMP might move application and my AOR is April 2020
Hi,
Sorry to hear that it has been this long. I'm not a regulated consultant but if they haven't asked for it, it probably isn't required.
I hope you hear something soon. How about other stages of your application, what's their status?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Than
Hi,
Sorry to hear that it has been this long. I'm not a regulated consultant but if they haven't asked for it, it probably isn't required.
I hope you hear something soon. How about other stages of your application, what's their status?
Thanks for reply. Eligibility passed in aug 2020. Medicals passed in June 2020. I redid medicals without asking and passed in April 2021 again. That’s it. Rest all pending

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
The speed they are going at, i am guessing we might have to put in a second extension request. What's your deadline by the way?
28 july which was 1 month extension i got but im really surprised even in 30 more days I still didn’t get certificate yet.

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
28 july which was 1 month extension i got but im really surprised even in 30 more days I still didn’t get certificate yet.
I can understand what you are going through, this is really weird, it shouldn't be this slow. I certainly feel that this could have been faster but we can't do anything other than waiting. Have you checked your GCMS notes to see where your application is like in what stages?

Last edited:

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
I can understand what you are going through, this is really weird, it shouldn't be this slow. I certainly feel that this could have been faster but we can't do anything other than waiting. Have you checked your GCMS notes to see where your application is like in what stages?
Honestly not. I didn’t apply for GCMS. Coz i got RCMP request near completing 6 months and that was sign for me at least they moving on so that’s why not.