+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

lilica.ja

Jul 6, 2021
i did mine on 18may , still waiting for it in the mail, Vancouver area.
It's been more than 6 weeks as of today, i'm getting a bit anxious, i had written to IRCC for a second extension.
Hi I'm new here but one of my friends had his fingerprints done in Toronto on June 18 and haven`t received the certificate by mail.

How should we request an extension? By submitting an LOE in the same field that we are supposed to submit the RCMP certificate in the CIC Profile or by raising an CSE (web form)?

Many thanks!

Manuelg777

Sep 8, 2019
I did something like this too, mine's due next month.

I put a LOE & scanned receipt of payment for finger printing services.

Hopefully it's gonna be fine, whole process has been quite draining
Excuse me... where did you upload the LOE with the picture? did you do it through your express entry profile? or using the IRCC Webform page?

Manuelg777

Sep 8, 2019
Im in the same boat as you. I applied on Mar 16 via an agency. They told me I should receive the letter in 2 weeks. Nothing yet. I emailed RCMP day before yesterday and got no response so far. Let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same. Thanks
Excuse me... what did you include in that letter? Just your name in order for them to find your application?

millennial

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi All,

I have emailed RCMP to get the status and there has been no response. I got an auto-response that said they will reply within 5 business. Did anyone get a response recently? What's the timeline? Thank you

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi All,

I have emailed RCMP to get the status and there has been no response. I got an auto-response that said they will reply within 5 business. Did anyone get a response recently? What's the timeline? Thank you
I sent an email on 22nd June and received a reply on 12th July.
Best of luck!

Jul 13, 2021
When asking for an extension - did you submit a webform with LOE or did you upload LOE in the document upload section instead of thee RCMP criminal check? If the latter, what did you put as document name, number, issue and expiry date?

Reactions: pulkitkumar190

mohd97x

Jan 8, 2021
Hey folks,

Ive raised a webform asking for an extension on the RCMP clearance document deadline on my CIC account.

Any idea how long it takes to get a response?

Appreciate your input! :)

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
hello everyone, I got a RCMP clearance request for my parents' PR application. The request letter mentioned both parents (primary applicant and dependent) to get fingerprinting done but the letter that followed with instructions to complete fingerprinting only included my mom's name on the "criminal record check based on fingerprints form". Does this mean they only need fingerprints for my mom? do they require that form to do fingerprinting?

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
Does anyone have the most recent list of agencies accredited by RCMP to digitize fingerprints. I am waiting for RCMP to email me back but it might take a while.

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
I sent an email on 22nd June and received a reply on 12th July.
Best of luck!
Hi,

Did you receive the most recent list of accredited companies from RCMP? if yes, can you please provide it to me. I emailed RCMP but now I am worried they will take a while and I have a deadline to submit the police check. Would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi,

Did you receive the most recent list of accredited companies from RCMP? if yes, can you please provide it to me. I emailed RCMP but now I am worried they will take a while and I have a deadline to submit the police check. Would really appreciate the help. Thanks!
Did you already give your fingerprints ?

sshekhad1

Jul 15, 2021
File - CEC
Recieved RCMP request on 17th June,2021
Submitted my fingerprints on 18th June, 2021
But I have still not received my report and I am pass deadline. So, what should I do now

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
File - CEC
Recieved RCMP request on 17th June,2021
Submitted my fingerprints on 18th June, 2021
But I have still not received my report and I am pass deadline. So, what should I do now
Just ask officer for extension before your deadline goes. Submit LOE with your fingerprint receipt.