+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP certificate

yafaa1993

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hello folks,

I'm required to submit an RCMP certificate (PCC) because I'm applying for PGWP outside Canada. All documents were submitted to RCMP on 4/June, and I have not received a response yet. I have tried to contact them via phone. But they didn't pick up.

RCMP website indicates that it doesn't take more than 12 business days, but I don't know why mine is despite having a clean record.

Anyone has been in a similar situation and any advice in this regard?

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello folks,

I'm required to submit an RCMP certificate (PCC) because I'm applying for PGWP outside Canada. All documents were submitted to RCMP on 4/June, and I have not received a response yet. I have tried to contact them via phone. But they didn't pick up.

RCMP website indicates that it doesn't take more than 12 business days, but I don't know why mine is despite having a clean record.

Thank you
I would recommend posting to the International Students section of the forum rather than here. This is where you'll find the most discussions related to PGWPs.

User2323

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hello folks,

Thank you
The timeline is actually 3-5 weeks right now. There's a thread for rcmp certificate with people in your situation. Go on there and check timelines with the rest.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rcmp-criminal-record-check.695949/page-6#post-9401731