+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hi guys, I gave my fingerprints on 9th March, still waiting for it, my uploading deadline is on the 4th, does anyone know if i'll be affected by the dead line at all? Thank you for your suggestions in advance.
Did you receive it?

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hi,
I have applied for RCMP Criminal Record check on March 15th, but I still haven't received the document yet. The call centre is closed so I couldn't talk to someone via phone. Then I send a mail to ccrtis-scictr@rcmp-grc.gc.ca to check the application's status, I didn't receive any response either. I was wondering if someone had a similar experience like such delays or if this is normal.

Is there anything I should do at this point?
Did you receive it?

Jul 28, 2020
I just got mine today.
Here are my timelines.

Fingerprints taken : Mar 16, 2021
Email sent to RCMP for status inquiry : Mar 31, 2021
Email received from RCMP : Apr 02, 2021 (they mentioned about mailing the report on this day itself)
Received in mailbox : Apr 08, 2021

All the best everyone.

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I received this email today from RCMP -

Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing service delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed immigrant status

Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-03-26

We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Have you actually received it in the mail?
I did fingerprint on Mar 30th ,and sent a email request the status on Apr 8th , received the RCMP replied today that they will send it on Apr 13th.

checkming

Feb 14, 2021
Personal timeline shared:
Mar 20 Provide fingerprint to an agent
Apr 2 Sent an email asking status
Apr 5 An email received from RCMP requiring third party consent form due to different names between email address and legal name
Apr 7 Sent an email attaching the form
Apr 9 An email received from RCMP stating completed and mailed on Apr 7
Apr 12 Received in mailbox

jasmann

Apr 14, 2021
Hi everyone,

I will very appreciate your help on this.
I want my full name "Jaswinder Singh Mann" to appear on the record check document.
When I went to get the fingerprints done for Criminal Record Check, they put Jaswinder in Given name 1, Singh in Given name 2 and Mann in Surname.
Is this the right way to do it? My Confirmation email showed my name as Jaswinder Mann instead of Jaswinder Singh Mann.
Should I go back and get it done as Given name1: Jaswinder Singh and Surname: Mann.
Please advise.
I will really appreciate any help.

gurminderpal07

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I received this email today from RCMP -

Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing service delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed immigrant status

Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-03-26

We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.
Did u receive it?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hey all, so on Apr 22 i received the request for RCMP criminal record check. I submitted by fingerprints the day after on Apr 23, and IRCC gave me a one-month deadline (May 23). I have not received the certificate yet. I inquired about the status of the fingerprints and got the following response from RCMP:

Good Day,

Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant Status

Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-04-23

--

So it does not look like i will receive them in time, will this cause my application to be refused? I sent a webform explaining (attached the rcmp response) and asking for more time. Any advice on what to do?

gurminderpal07

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hey all, so on Apr 22 i received the request for RCMP criminal record check. I submitted by fingerprints the day after on Apr 23, and IRCC gave me a one-month deadline (May 23). I have not received the certificate yet. I inquired about the status of the fingerprints and got the following response from RCMP:

Good Day,

Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant Status

Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-04-23

--

So it does not look like i will receive them in time, will this cause my application to be refused? I sent a webform explaining (attached the rcmp response) and asking for more time. Any advice on what to do?
I got same reply from them mine fingerprints was done on 21st april

Dani@123

Star Member
May 14, 2021
I checked about my RCMP status today & got the same reply mentioning below -

Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant status
Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-05-04

I gave fingerprint on 4th May, how long it will take any experiences please.

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

gurminderpal07

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I checked about my RCMP status today & got the same reply mentioning below -

Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant status
Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-05-04

I gave fingerprint on 4th May, how long it will take any experiences please.
I have submitted my fingerprints on 21st april still no update