+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rcmp certificate

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I submitted my fingerprints on April 26th and no result yet.
I submitted mine on APR 23, and just got a reply that they have received it but have not yet processed them. I think the ontario lockdown is really slowing down the process (the rcmp check is done in ottawa)

nic2322668

May 13, 2021
I submitted mine on APR 23, and just got a reply that they have received it but have not yet processed them. I think the ontario lockdown is really slowing down the process (the rcmp check is done in ottawa)
I just received my Rcmp mail when I get home today. I think you will receive yours soon

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I just received my Rcmp mail when I get home today. I think you will receive yours soon
I actually recieved a response to my email from them today

"
Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-04-23
We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission."

so even though I submitted them before it doesnt look like they have even processed it, or maybe i have a criminal record I dont even know about? that was the first time ever that ive given fingerprints (other than the ircc biometrics), so im hoping its not gonna take the 120+ days.

nic2322668

May 13, 2021
I actually recieved a response to my email from them today

"
Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-04-23
We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission."

so even though I submitted them before it doesnt look like they have even processed it, or maybe i have a criminal record I dont even know about? that was the first time ever that ive given fingerprints (other than the ircc biometrics), so im hoping its not gonna take the 120+ days.
I got the same reply last Wednesday. But the report shows that they sent it out last Thursday. Lol

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
just wanted to post an update, i got my rcmp certificate today (gave fingerprints on apr 23). according to the certificate, it was sent on apr 29, so i was probably canada post that took forever. also, the emails is sent them kept telling me they hadnt been processed, so theyre probably not that useful.

cheers