+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rcmp certificate

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Last minute Luck worked. Canada post finally delivered my RCMP record today. My last date to submit the Doc is April 11th :)
Just now submitted the documents and after submission, I did the re-login to my account and the additional document status changed to "NOT APPLICABLE".

Finally Relieved.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
Last minute Luck worked. Canada post finally delivered my RCMP record today. My last date to submit the Doc is April 11th :)
Just now submitted the documents and after submission, I did the re-login to my account and the additional document status changed to "NOT APPLICABLE".

Finally Relieved.
That’s great.

Reactions: Justmeee

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021

Finally Relieved.
Great!! I had the same - the status changed to "not Applicable". Some others had a status of "document uploaded" or "We are reviewing the document". Please update if any change in status over the next few days. Thanks.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Great!! I had the same - the status changed to "not Applicable". Some others had a status of "document uploaded" or "We are reviewing the document". Please update if any change in status over the next few days. Thanks.
Mine is still in document uploaded. Not sure also why it allowed me to upload a 3MB file. But it went through so I assume everything is ok.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
When I uploaded documents , I got a mail we successfully received your documents and whn I login that above mentioned status was there.
No email for me, just the status. I don’t know the difference.

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Sure. fingers crossed. I have already crossed more than 4 months since I submitted my application. Hope after this document submission , they finalize the application soon.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
I received my rcmp record today. I thought it will be delivered next Wednesday or Thursday but it took only 2 days. So I did not check mailbox until 5pm today (normally canada post comes to my area in the morning).
I uploaded it and now status is 'uploaded'. How long it takes to change to 'reviewed' (or Not Applicable) after you upload it?

Last edited: