Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
I agree. If immigration is to continue at the rate that it is, Canada would soon be swamped with hordes of Asians and would be unrecognisable. Canada does have its own culture and identity that is worth protecting.
These comments are downright racist.

People conveniently forget that Canada as a country didn’t even exist until few hundred years ago.

The real problem is the govt using immigration for short-term economic growth rather than investing in long term infrastructure projects.

Hordes of immigrants, regardless of country of origin, shouldn’t be used as means to fill govt coffers.
Govt should prioritise and streamline employer sponsored PR visas.

anyway, what do I know.

we should focus on forum topic and not deviate.

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
These comments are downright racist.

People conveniently forget that Canada as a country didn’t even exist until few hundred years ago.

The real problem is the govt using immigration for short-term economic growth rather than investing in long term infrastructure projects.

Hordes of immigrants, regardless of country of origin, shouldn’t be used as means to fill govt coffers.

Australia was trying to do the same thing but populist opinions made the govt change it’s stance.

Moderation is the key. Govt should prioritise and streamline employer sponsored visas over these FSW draws where millions of outlanders, people with no ties to Canada, are granted PR just becoz their score is high.

anyway, what do I know.

we should focus on forum topic and not deviate.
Imagine landing in Canada and dealing with this especially when looking for a job, I would just book one way ticket back to India and leave. I just hope regular regular Canadian people don't think this way.

This point has been brought up here too many times already and I am starting to feel this could be a real problem to deal with after landing there.

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
They should change the name of the system from EE to Indian Immigration Scheme, and open new ways for immigration for non-Indian citizens of the world. I was in the pool since 2018 with 432, then increased to 464, then got 459 and soon to be 454. Always missed the ITA by 7-8 points. I could have become a Canadian citizen if there was a country quota. This is freaking injustice. I have to learn French now.

I would be greateful to the government if they start thinking about diversifying the pool.
Maybe if you had realised back then in 2018 that you're missing the cut off by 7-8 points repeatedly you could have started learning French and joined the francophone communities, rather than bashing a particular nation on a public forum. This is competition and you need to up your game in every possible way, rather than sitting for 3 years and crying foul
3 years of learning French = B2... for sure

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Imagine landing in Canada and dealing with this especially when looking for a job, I would just book one way ticket back to India and leave. I just hope regular regular Canadian people don't think this way.

This point has been brought up here too many times already and I am starting to feel this could be a real problem to deal with after landing there.
An applicant receiving an ITA and later moving through the year long process which ends in PR status is competent enough to face all the realities, so deal with it ma man. I hope everyone of us will face it in the beginning and we will deal it. Remember ! dealing makes you stronger & harder but not deeper. Deeper is irrelevant here.
however there will always be a considerable amount of employers hiring on the basis of skills and first come first serve basis regardless of race.

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
D

Deleted member 1006777

Maybe if you had realised back then in 2018 that you're missing the cut off by 7-8 points repeatedly you could have started learning French and joined the francophone communities, rather than bashing a particular nation on a public forum. This is competition and you need to up your game in every possible way, rather than sitting for 3 years and crying foul
3 years of learning French = B2... for sure
3 years is enough to get to a high C1 or even a C2. This guy wants a medal because he learned english. Congrats, now you're literally average.
"This is unjust because I'm not being given an unjust advantage" - chemistesa, probably

Reactions: juhi2020

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
The comments on this forum keep getting scary everyday. I don’t understand how someone on this forum woke up and decided to blame a particular nationality for an inability to get ita. Wahala be like bicycle...

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
The comments on this forum keep getting scary everyday. I don’t understand how someone on this forum woke up and decided to blame a particular nationality for an inability to get ita. Wahala be like bicycle...
happened and we witnessed it. the undeniable truth Yayo , some people wake up very late. Whereas some don't sleep until they reach the destination.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I agree. If immigration is to continue at the rate that it is, Canada would soon be swamped with hordes of Asians and would be unrecognisable. Canada does have its own culture and identity that is worth protecting.
Wow.
Perhaps you should follow your own advice?

Reactions: GaryChapman VP

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

Today is a beautiful day.

Firstly, its Wednesday. Secondly, we will have a wonderful lunar eclipse today, so lets hope for the best of FSW's future.

And finally, this thread is about FSW, not about the immigration politics of Canada. They have already set the rules and we are trying to follow them. We are all in the same pool, literally. So, please lets keep this thread full of news that only concern FSW.

Cheers!

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys,

Today is a beautiful day.

Firstly, its Wednesday. Secondly, we will have a wonderful lunar eclipse today, so lets hope for the best of FSW's future.

And finally, this thread is about FSW, not about the immigration politics of Canada. They have already set the rules and we are trying to follow them. We are all in the same pool, literally. So, please lets keep this thread full of news that only concern FSW.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.