Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022

Anamac

Apr 9, 2020
Hi guys, my EE profile is going to expire in a few days, so, I withdrew my application but I don't know how to renew my profile/account. I read somewhere that I have to start with my old GSkey but that would lead me to my existing profile. so, can anyone help me with this problem?

D

Deleted member 1006777

They added some more details a few days ago:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Right now they are processing CEC applications received between 24th and 30th May 2020. They have limited capacity to process FSW, which I take to mean it's on indefinite hold. So even with CEC, processing times are now 10-12 months. I'm assuming FSW draws and processing will resume by early July, since they are projecting most Canadian adults will have received one shot by then, and vaccine shortages will have been mostly dealt with.

For those who wanted more transparency, there you go.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
They added some more details a few days ago:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Right now they are processing CEC applications received between 24th and 30th May 2020. They have limited capacity to process FSW, which I take to mean it's on indefinite hold. So even with CEC, processing times are now 10-12 months. I'm assuming FSW draws and processing will resume by early July, since they are projecting most Canadian adults will have received one shot by then, and vaccine shortages will have been mostly dealt with.

For those who wanted more transparency, there you go.
To add to that, the page mentions a range of 24-30 May but CEC having AORs from Aug and Sep 20 have also been receiving PPRs (if you see their respective threads). Furthermore, from my GCMS most of the movement (eligibility review) happened in Jan 2021 when cases were at their peak!

D

Deleted member 1006777

To add to that, the page mentions a range of 24-30 May but CEC having AORs from Aug and Sep 20 have also been receiving PPRs (if you see their respective threads)
Yes, the link I provided mentions that the majority (80%) of cases being processed are from this time period. If you go to the May AOR page, a lot people are receiving their PPRs. I checked the June and July ones and there weren't any recent PPRs I could see. Interesting that Aug and Sept AORs are getting PPRs. Either way, they claim to be working at full capacity, so hopefully some of the backlog will start to clear up by the time FSW draws resume.

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
Yes, the link I provided mentions that the majority (80%) of cases being processed are from this time period. If you go to the May AOR page, a lot people are receiving their PPRs. I checked the June and July ones and there weren't any recent PPRs I could see. Interesting that Aug and Sept AORs are getting PPRs. Either way, they claim to be working at full capacity, so hopefully some of the backlog will start to clear up by the time FSW draws resume.
and when do you expect the fsw draws to resume?

D

Deleted member 1006777

and when do you expect the fsw draws to resume?
I'm just some guy making guesses like anyone else. Nobody knows when they will resume, but Canada claims to be able to give at least one vaccination dose to every eligible canadian adult by July. And by then the supply issues will have been sorted out, allowing them to fully vaccinate everyone by september. So I'd like to think:

best case: in late April or early May when (if) the travel restrictions lift
realistic case: after September when vaccinations there are done
worst case: next year
actual worst case: they don't at all because they may have realized that the whole temp worker to PR brings more money into canada. But this is not realistic, and I do think they WILL start FSW draws at some point this year.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
I'm just some guy making guesses like anyone else. Nobody knows when they will resume, but Canada claims to be able to give at least one vaccination dose to every eligible canadian adult by July. And by then the supply issues will have been sorted out, allowing them to fully vaccinate everyone by september. So I'd like to think:

best case: in late April or early May when (if) the travel restrictions lift
realistic case: after September when vaccinations there are done
worst case: next year
actual worst case: they don't at all because they may have realized that the whole temp worker to PR brings more money into canada. But this is not realistic, and I do think they WILL start FSW draws at some point this year.
They will start it, there's no way they can just abandon FSW completely. Everyone can't be a student/temp worker and come to Canada with minimal funds and first study/work before becoming permanent. Last year, after Covid hit in March, I thought there would never be an all program draw but they took a big one out in July (even if it had a very high 478 cut off). And then they did 10 such draws handing out 5000 ITAs each before they realized they had no vaccines and had to stop.

Reactions: robotx
D

Deleted member 1006777

They will start it, there's no way they can just abandon FSW completely. Everyone can't be a student/temp worker and come to Canada with minimal funds and first study/work before becoming permanent. Last year, after Covid hit in March, I thought there would never be an all program draw but they took a big one out in July (even if it had a very high 478 cut off). And then they did 10 such draws handing out 5000 ITAs each before they realized they had no vaccines and had to stop.
Yeah, everyone can't, but apparently enough can. They took out every single CEC candidate, and 2 weeks later, there were already 5000 more in the pool, and with a relatively decent cut-off score of 449. But like l said, there will be FSW draws at some point, it just might be a bit of a wait.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, everyone can't, but apparently enough can. They took out every single CEC candidate, and 2 weeks later, there were already 5000 more in the pool, and with a relatively decent cut-off score of 449. But like l said, there will be FSW draws at some point, it just might be a bit of a wait.
By the way, how do you have a CRS of 521? Are there extra 50 points somewhere here?

D

Deleted member 1006777

By the way, how do you have a CRS of 521? Are there extra 50 points somewhere here?
Master's, 1 year work experience, maximum IELTS, under 30, french. Extra 50 points are for high english and french scores.

And out of curiosity, why are you still lurking in this hellhole? You're already past the ITA stage right?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Master's, 1 year work experience, maximum IELTS, under 30, french. Extra 50 points are for high english and french scores.

And out of curiosity, why are you still lurking in this hellhole? You're already past the ITA stage right?
Haha yes, I have an AOR of October 2020. Ive been in this IRCC crap since Dec 19 when I took IELTS. Thought it would be a good thing to help people out wherever possible. Being in this post ITA waiting stage has its own problems because everything I do, I have to consider the fact that I'm committed to emigrating. I was much happier pre ITA.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Haha yes, I have an AOR of October 2020. Ive been in this IRCC crap since Dec 19 when I took IELTS. Thought it would be a good thing to help people out wherever possible. Being in this post ITA waiting stage has its own problems because everything I do, I have to consider the fact that I'm committed to emigrating. I was much happier pre ITA.
Why are you committed to anything? Worst case, you decide to go a different route and you lose 1500 CAD. Sucks, but not the end of the world haha. But if it helps, I've been lurking on the post september 2020 AOR forums, and many of them (based on those who got their GCMS notes) are basically stuck in the final stages prior to approval. Once travel restrictions are lifted, these applications will start flying through.

Status
Not open for further replies.