+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Why are you committed to anything? Worst case, you decide to go a different route and you lose 1500 CAD. Sucks, but not the end of the world haha. But if it helps, I've been lurking on the post september 2020 AOR forums, and many of them (based on those who got their GCMS notes) are basically stuck in the final stages prior to approval. Once travel restrictions are lifted, these applications will start flying through.
Yeah, I'm on almost every 2020 forum as well. The travel restrictions are hurting everyone. Which is highly dependent on vaccinations. Can't keep a country closed forever. As far as commitment goes, at my current work place a few people know about my plans (courtesy the work experience letter you need), and in general I made up my mind last year to leave. My country has problems I don't want to face.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Guys, how fast IRCC processing PNP categories? Are they also delaying their process like FSW?
Someone who called IRCC a few days ago posted that the agent told them all Inland applications are being processed normally. Anything Outland is stalled, unfortunately. But vaccination is progressing and I think border opening talk will pick up in the next two months - hang in there!

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Just hang in there, brothers and sisters. If IRCC wanted to stop the FSW stream permanently, they would not have resumed the general draws during the last few months of the year. They even conducted one back-to-back draw in December.

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Just hang in there, brothers and sisters. If IRCC wanted to stop the FSW stream permanently, they would not have resumed the general draws during the last few months of the year. They even conducted one back-to-back draw in December.
let’s hope they will start FSW draw soon. End of the story.

yasiralishoro

Jan 14, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
24-03-2022
AOR Received.
08-04-2022
Med's Done....
08-04-2022
Hey guys, I am one of you now I guess.
Today I officially became an applicant in the Express entry system.
I created my profile this afternoon, currently with CRS score 471.
Now my watch begins.
Welcome to the club brother, i did the same this month! :)

Reactions: SovonHalder

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
Welcome to the club brother, i did the same this month! :)
Thank you.

I've been planning to start on this express entry thing since late 2019.
I couldn't appear for IELTS in early 2020 because of pandemic and then I figured out just with bachelors degree I stand no chance to getting ITA.
Took me a year to do a diploma and after eca and ielts, I'm finally here - 15 months later.

What is the typical story of people around here?

Last edited:

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Thank you.

I've been planning to start on this express entry thing since late 2019.
I couldn't appear for IELTS in early 2020 because of pandemic and then I figured out just with bachelors degree I stand no chance to getting ITA.
Took me a year to do a diploma and after eca and ielts, I'm finally here - 15 months later.

What is the typical story of people around here?
The typical story is that we are all here desperately waiting for an ITA since the beginning of this year o_O

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
This is the only thread for FSW related discussion. I would suggest you to increase your score if you can as we don't know when FSW draws will be resumed and there are already more than 10k people in 471+ score range.
I can apply for an EOR on writing in hopes of increasing that to 7.5. But other than that I don't think there is anything else that I can do.
I'm doing MBA with distance education which will culminate at the end of NEXT year (when I turn 30). I've also been VERY reluctantly learning French from Duolingo for the past 10-12 months or so but I'm not any good at it yet. I don't know if I'm missing something that I need to do.

EDIT: If you don't mind me asking.. With What score are you in EE pool right now? How long have you been waiting?

Last edited:

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
This is the only thread for FSW related discussion. I would suggest you to increase your score if you can as we don't know when FSW draws will be resumed and there are already more than 10k people in 471+ score range.
Hey bud. You good? What's the update with your application?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I can apply for an EOR on writing in hopes of increasing that to 7.5. But other than that I don't think there is anything else that I can do.
I'm doing MBA with distance education which will culminate at the end of NEXT year (when I turn 30). I've also been VERY reluctantly learning French from Duolingo for the past 10-12 months or so but I'm not any good at it yet. I don't know if I'm missing something that I need to do.

EDIT: If you don't mind me asking.. With What score are you in EE pool right now? How long have you been waiting?
Apply for EOR and try to get those remaining 3 points. Few people have not received ITA because of 1 or even 0 points due to tie breaker rule so every point counts.

I entered the pool with 469 in Jan 2020, did not receive ITA, received invite from OINP in July, nomination in Nov and currently waiting since 4 months post AOR.

Hey bud. You good? What's the update with your application?
Hey man, I didn't see any updates apart from biometrics with I was finally able to give on 1st March, ordered GCMS notes, hoping to receive them by 1st week of May. What about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.