+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
Damnnn.. This insane stuff.. Talk about being unpredictable, whew hard to fathom 27000 ITA's in a single draw that's just crazy numbers.. Great stuff for the CEC applicants who might have been struggling due to this pandemic and bam a relief from up above that every single one of them do not have to worry about being on a temporary status.. Congrats my dear friends, this is definitely some very happy news and cause for celebration - drink up, get some takeaways, dance the night away!

I have to wonder what is the intention behind IRCC conducting such a massive draw, they could've carried on taking 5k draws (CEC only) bi weekly as was the case previously. I mean that is way better than taking 27k people at one time and suspending the program for 3 - 4 months when they could've accomplished the same task over the same period while reducing the burden of processing this huge backlog of application at once; it makes no sense for them to work in that fashion. Does it mean that FSW draws will resume within a month? Will it be that they don't envision any more draws for this years and pause the draw until further notice? Nobody knows and this is the most frustrating part of the process - the waiting game - what is IRCC going to pull of next.. Untill next month, let the speculations flow - The games have BEGUNNN..

Reactions: ita_drgen

calgal90

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Damnnn.. This insane stuff.. Talk about being unpredictable, whew hard to fathom 27000 ITA's in a single draw that's just crazy numbers.. Great stuff for the CEC applicants who might have been struggling due to this pandemic and bam a relief from up above that every single one of them do not have to worry about being on a temporary status.. Congrats my dear friends, this is definitely some very happy news and cause for celebration - drink up, get some takeaways, dance the night away!

I have to wonder what is the intention behind IRCC conducting such a massive draw, they could've carried on taking 5k draws (CEC only) bi weekly as was the case previously. I mean that is way better than taking 27k people at one time and suspending the program for 3 - 4 months when they could've accomplished the same task over the same period while reducing the burden of processing this huge backlog of application at once; it makes no sense for them to work in that fashion. Does it mean that FSW draws will resume within a month? Will it be that they don't envision any more draws for this years and pause the draw until further notice? Nobody knows and this is the most frustrating part of the process - the waiting game - what is IRCC going to pull of next.. Untill next month, let the speculations flow - The games have BEGUNNN..
They will get alot of money in from visa fees quickly by doing it this way. I wonder if the financial injection was a motivating factor?

Reactions: Patiently_pr

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
For translation: if I used ATIO certified translator and he put sentence “original seen” on his translation - do I still need to get certified copy of original on top?

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys, one question. If I update my express entry profile, will my date of submission change?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It's going to be a humongous task, but I don't agree it will take a miracle to achieve the target. The vaccinations are going to ramp up in the next few weeks and they are going to ramp up fast. They have ordered enough vaccines and they have the infrastructure to administer the vaccines at this scale, so we should continue to be optimistic . The current sluggish rates are due to unforeseen supply chain issues, which seem to be largely behind us. I continue to believe there will be large scale vaccinations of the general population in Summer, with steeply decreasing deaths and hospitalizations, which only bodes well for outlanders. No need to despair, there is light at the end of the tunnel!
Yeah, the reasons Canada's roll-out is going slowly now are out of its hands. Its own production facilities were privatized and deemed too expensive to run continuously decades ago, so they were sold off to overseas buyers. Nothing to do with the current government. And the US and EU aren't wanting to export the vaccines made there to other countries. Also outside Canada's hands.

But... the Feds bought like 400% of the vaccines Canada needs, so once those vials do make it to Canada, they'll be in a really great position to get everyone vaccinated fast, compared to some other countries (like mine - South Africa) that haven't even signed sufficient deals, or don't have enough money to buy enough vaccines for their citizens. Canada will be just fine. :)

123hope

Sep 19, 2019
0, 75 or 200. It doesnt matter. They just wanted to invite all CECs.
This is unfair! So why do they put the point system, when it clearly doesnt matter at all! I hope they even know how to write their name! This is unfair for highly qualified outlanders with high points who invested effort, time and money to achieve higher crs! Im fsw.. and im losing hope..

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
0, 75 or 200. It doesnt matter. They just wanted to invite all CECs.
Yes, and it's a smart move. This way they get all the RPRFs quickly and take their time with applications. If processing takes too long, they can just say it was the pandemic.

I'm pretty confident draws won't stop. This being the beginning of the year, they can keep giving out 5k ITAs each month and clear the backlog slowly before the end of the year.

Jimmychoo

Dec 21, 2020
This is unfair! So why do they put the point system, when it clearly doesnt matter at all! I hope they even know how to write their name! This is unfair for highly qualified outlanders with high points who invested effort, time and money to achieve higher crs! Im fsw.. and im losing hope..
It’s not fair but at the same time, they believe people already in Canada would be able to adapt better. They are already in Canada, therefore their landing and transition to permanent residents would be easier. People aren’t even allowed into the country right now. There’s so many restrictions. Why give Fsw applicants copr when they wouldn’t be able to come to Canada due to restrictions? Many of the ones who were given copr last year are still not able to travel to Canada due to restrictions. This decision isn’t fair but it makes total sense. Don’t lose hope. I’m very sure the FSW draws are coming soon.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Clearly there are quite a few ways to immigrate. Each individual has the choice to take whichever path they think they fit in. If you chose not to come and work here to be able to fit under CEC, it's was your choice and only yours. Immigration is not a charity. There is no such a thing as fairness.

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
how long does it take to get CLB5 in french if I dedicate all my time to it with necessary external tutoring/training etc? Think 24/7.
I would say it depends on your native language(if it's a romance language it will be much easier),your motivation(are you into language learning ?) and aptitude for it. You can try a few weeks and see how it goes.
I would advice to focus specifically on the test, to get the desired result. Also to find natives to speak with, italki is great for that.

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Dont be like that. I know it really hurts but theres nothing you can do about it but better your CRS or do a canadian course. Dont procrastinate be proactive. Sending you positive thoughts:)

Reactions: 123hope
Status
Not open for further replies.