AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
thats point number i.e 1,2,3,4 ...lol
Interpretation
1 The following definitions apply in these Instructions.

eligible foreign nationalmeans a foreign national whose expression of interest is in the express entry pool established by the Express Entry Instructions. (étranger admissible)Express Entry Instructionsmeans the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014, as amended from time to time. (Instructions concernant le système Entrée express)general rankingmeans the ranking of eligible foreign nationals relative to each other, regardless of the class under which they can receive an invitation.(classement général)invitationhas the same meaning as in section 1 of the Express Entry Instructions. (invitation)

Invitations — Period
2 Invitations be issued under these Ministerial Instructions during the period beginning on January 6, 2021 and ending on January 7, 2021.

Invitations — Number
3 The number of invitations that may be issued is 250.

TABLE

Number of Invitations

ClassesNumber of Invitations
Class referred to in paragraph 2(a) of the Express Entry Instructions (Federal Skilled Worker)0
Class referred to in paragraph 2(b) of the Express Entry Instructions (Canadian Experience)0
Class referred to in paragraph 2(c) of the Express Entry Instructions (Federal Skilled Trades)0
Class referred to in paragraph 2(d) of the Express Entry Instructions (Provincial nominee)250
Invitations — Rank
4 Invitations may be issued to eligible foreign nationals who are ranked as follows:

1. in the case of the class referred to in paragraph 2(d) of the Express Entry Instructions, they must be ranked among the first 250 eligible foreign nationals in the specific ranking for that class.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Yes just read it. The draw will be there 100%.
Hate to say this but may be there wont be a draw today, its never been this late.
I just came back to the pnp draw on 18 mar 2020, it said the same thing in the instruction but they conducted the cec draw 5 days after that pnp
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds/invitations-139.html

FrankieChiu

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Hate to say this but may be there wont be a draw today, its never been this late.
I just came back to the pnp draw on 18 mar 2020, it said the same thing in the instruction but they conducted the cec draw 5 days after that pnp
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds/invitations-139.html
actually it said the same thing in every draw, it just a order #, Ive already accepted that there won"t be a draw today. lets see what is happening next, looks like IRCC is planning something new

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
actually it said the same thing in every draw, it just a order #, Ive already accepted that there won"t be a draw today. lets see what is happening next, looks like IRCC is planning something new
I am looking for a *scared* emoji here! Something that depicts the heart-breaking, gut-wrenching, soul-shattering fear of the next unknown that IRCC might drop on us!
:confused::(

saly118

Oct 29, 2019
I am looking for a *scared* emoji here! Something that depicts the heart-breaking, gut-wrenching, soul-shattering fear of the next unknown that IRCC might drop on us!
:confused::(
Be relax my friend. I noticed some technical issues while trying logging into my IRCC account today. Sometimes some technical troubles delay normal operation. There will be a draw either today or early next week.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Yes! I am currently sitting at 467 and have had a long journey until here.
  • I got in the pool at 470 last February after WES delayed my ECA by 2 weeks.
  • Lost the feb draw ITA at 470 due to tie breaker rule.
  • Then, the 4th March draw happened at 471 (1 point higher than my score). This was when IRCC stopped FSW draws
  • In May, my score dropped to 465 due to age and I lost all hope!
  • Still managed to increase score in November to 467 with my spouse's improved IELTS score after 6 attempts
  • The last 2 Draws in December had 468 cut-off (again 1 point higher than my score) but they renewed my hope
This 6th Jan, I was waiting desperately for the cut-off to hit 467 or lower. Statistically, it should have. But, once again, IRCC changed things and broke the pattern when i was so close.

I guess it's not meant to be. Every time i come close, IRCC stops conducting all program draws. It's been so emotionally distressing.
Just change your strategy. You're focusing your energy in something that will not bring you a lot of points.
My path was very similar to yours... I was seating at 469 on January 2020, eagerly waiting for -2 points drop in the cutoff. That was when I realized I could learn **just a little bit** of french, and by March I attempt TCF just to get a B1 level on reading/listening in French. In the end, I ended up getting 6 extra points (CLB8 on both reading/listening), and my score jumped to 475... that happened 2 days before the CEC/PNP nightmare started. Yes. I just could not believe this was happening to me.

I ended up getting the ITA because I realized that after the CEC/PNP wave, the score would skyrocket, so I definitely would not stand a chance ate 469 (since I would lose 6 points by June/2020, once I turned 31 yr). So, I continued to study french between March and August, attempt TCF again, I my score jumped to 508 (would be 528 now with the newest french rules).

What I'm trying to say: all the energy you spent up until now on english, just for a 2-3 points increase, could have been dedicated towards french. Don't give up, just change your strategy! There's still **plenty** of time for you to overcome that.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Just change your strategy. You're focusing your energy in something that will not bring you a lot of points.
My path was very similar to yours... I was seating at 469 on January 2020, eagerly waiting for -2 points drop in the cutoff. That was when I realized I could learn **just a little bit** of french, and by March I attempt TCF just to get a B1 level on reading/listening in French. In the end, I ended up getting 6 extra points (CLB8 on both reading/listening), and my score jumped to 475... that happened 2 days before the CEC/PNP nightmare started. Yes. I just could not believe this was happening to me.

I ended up getting the ITA because I realized that after the CEC/PNP wave, the score would skyrocket, so I definitely would not stand a chance ate 469 (since I would lose 6 points by June/2020, once I turned 31 yr). So, I continued to study french between March and August, attempt TCF again, I my score jumped to 508 (would be 528 now with the newest french rules).

What I'm trying to say: all the energy you spent up until now on english, just for a 2-3 points increase, could have been dedicated towards french. Don't give up, just change your strategy! There's still **plenty** of time for you to overcome that.
Inspiring story.

Reactions: jrossi

123hope

Sep 19, 2019

Hey, I am really interested to learn french, could you please share which method you used to learn the language so fast? Did you take classes? Also any tips. Thanks a lot in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.