+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Cuz seems like there is really no specific place for a LOE. When I saw the optional documents section I thought that it’s for the consultants uploading info about their clients. Well...

wingsofhope

Oct 21, 2020
Oh but what if you want to explain other things, not related to the main documents uploads? Like visa refusal for example and such?
I would also suggest, according to your AOR month, join that group. That wilk have applicants with same or near AOR. Like search JUNE AOR etc.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Anybody has any experience if getting letters from bank in India? I have two accounts, one with HDFC and one with Kotak and both seem reluctant to give me the letter in the IRCC format. They just insist on signing system generated bank account statement for 6 months, which doesn't have bank email or phone number. Just the branch address.

Reactions: abqalhamairi

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Also, they refused to sign credit car
Anybody has any experience if getting letters from bank in India? I have two accounts, one with HDFC and one with Kotak and both seem reluctant to give me the letter in the IRCC format. They just insist on signing system generated bank account statement for 6 months, which doesn't have bank email or phone number. Just the branch address.
Also they refused to sign credit card statement since it's a different department.

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
HDFC is giving balance confirmation letters in INR and CAD. You can get your 6 month bank statement stamped by them. Visit the branch and ask for it.

Reactions: kolkata2019

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, even I got it from HDFC, the only thing they couldnt give was the average monthly salary.
Rest we got everything and submitted the same. Gcms notes passed POF
Yeah, they don't give averages. Got the letter in colour, however they printed the 6 month statement in black & white and stamped it. Hope it passes their test.

Reactions: kolkata2019
Status
Not open for further replies.