+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
NEED advice PLEASE...
Can I modify my ee profile after receiving NOI from Ontario ?
I submitted my application for OINP on November 24 and it has been 3 weeks without any progress, which is frustrating.
My CRS is 466 taking French as first language, I want to change my first language to English, so my CRS will be 469, probably eligible for next draw, can I do that? Will the change affect the assessment of OINP ?
In which OINP draw you received NOI?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
French-speaking Skilled Worker Stream
Then I have no idea whether you can update your EE profile. To get the nomination, you have to wait for 90 days since submission, applications are taking almost 60 days to move from Submitted these days.

AIPLY

Dec 1, 2020
Then I have no idea whether you can update your EE profile. To get the nomination, you have to wait for 90 days since submission, applications are taking almost 60 days to move from Submitted these days.
OMG 60 days?! Any idea why it is taking so long??

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Strange, they have a standard template for such stuff. College students, PR Applicants, certain business visas, all need this declaration. Try escalating via social media.
Did you get a statement for credit card? They are refusing, stating that credit cards are outsourced by all banks.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Any idea when will they open VFS India for EE FSW ?
No clue. But with the vaccine in place and the year ending, am hoping January.

So what did you submit for credit card? I don't have any dues but I do have the account. So it needs to be mentioned I guess.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
December 15
Tech Draw: Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On December 15, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on December 15, 2020
  • can demonstrate your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on December 15, 2020. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0213 – Computer and information systems managers
  • 2147 – Computer engineers
  • 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
  • 2173 – Software engineers and designers
  • 2174 – Computer programmer and interactive media developers
  • 2175 – Web designers and developers
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.