+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Draws will happen on all Wednesdays, not sure about the draw size though.
I wish that was true but at the same time, you never know. Technically, IRCC is way below its 2020 immigrant target so they could use December to be more aggressive in inviting people. Whether or not they will execute this, that's another story. We'll find out soon enough...

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I wish that was true but at the same time, you never know. Technically, IRCC is way below its 2020 immigrant target so they could use December to be more aggressive in inviting people. Whether or not they will execute this, that's another story. We'll find out soon enough...
Don't they need more agressive processing and landing of PRs rather than issuing ITAs?

Reactions: Floof and jrossi

Doze

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Hi Everyone ,

Just got an email from cic saying the following "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxx
"

It's already 2 years as I'm a permanent resident.

System glitch? Sorry for posting this in an irrelevant section of the forum.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi Everyone ,

Just got an email from cic saying the following "You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxxx
"

Yes, my brother received the same and he is a PR too.

Best

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Submitted and paid for my PR application today, ITA received on last draw...Thank you everybody for the help....waiting game starts...

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi Everyone ,

"

I got one of these too - landed a bit over a year ago..

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
But it doesn't make sense when everyone is saying they will invite more ppl as they are short on their immigration target. The reason they are short of the target is because applications are not processed on time and people have not landed.... or atleast its not because they weren't able to issue ITAs. They have continued to issue invites throughout the year.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Another question

My organization has a standard letter which can be extracted through self services but does not have my job responsibilities and few other details. HR is not ready to budge and give me any customized letter.

Can I take physical sign off from my Manager on a reference letter printed on A4 paper (Without letter head as it is not available) and attach organization chart screenshot proving he is my Manager

Is that good enough ??

Other thing I can get is my Manager and Skip Manager ( Manager of Manager) to sign off

Please suggest

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
There is no prediction video on youtube after the last draw :))) ircc is too unpredictable. You can only hope, the best scenario will be 3 draws, but 2 draws would be good enough. I really think that ircc will do sth abnormal on the 30th this year

Status
Not open for further replies.