Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Yeah, Jo and I have been having conversations privately about this, because we're both trying to figure it out, haha!

I have the same 1123 NOC, any I got my AoR on 10 July. And my application is still processing in Ottawa. I live in South Africa. So, it's really confusing how they decide which to complete and which not to. If it's even a decision - maybe it's just random luck. But it's important that we're happy with each others progress, and celebrate other wins as well as our own. :D
Don't worry, mate. It will be your turn, soon. Maybe it is just random luck. With the travel restrictions in place, I think it does not matter much to receive PPR now or a little while later.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Mine is close to 1124. Although because am a writer I had to go with a completely different one. But advertising nevertheless. I had a word with one college advisor and she mentioned there's a dearth of people for digital marketing. Hopefully we make it big there! Getting my master's revaluated from IQAS. Sitting at 469. Hoping to get to 476.
whoever's given you this information has given ya false information. Having said that, please DM for any information. I am in the same field, so I may be able to guide ya.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
whoever's given you this information has given ya false information. Having said that, please DM for any information. I am in the same field, so I may be able to guide ya.
I see. Well I do see openings. I think what she meant was there are opportunities. And of course adding more skills for that edge.

Optimistman

Oct 31, 2020
Guys, I can assure you, that next draw will not be less than 471. And somehow, many new applicants will appear from scratch. This was the case in the last previous draws. IRCC is not publishing all the numbers and I am sure of that, the only true indication is the cut off date, and it being end of October, indicates that there are still people with 472 score. Or else, it should be more recent than that based on the 112 people left from the distribution.
Bad energy stay far away. All you so called experts haven’t predicted anything correctly since i joined in October.

nikhilkbhat

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Guys.. can anyone help me with Travel history inside Schengen area.. (Non-EU applicants). Has anybody's travels entailed a base city and then moving to & fro to different countries?

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Bad energy stay far away. All you so called experts haven’t predicted anything correctly since i joined in October.
I sense a bit of hostility there...you should take these predictions with a pinch of salt because none of us here work for IRCC or have any say in these scores.

TAZ-24

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Agreed, I don't know why people spread negativity when the thread itself means ray of hope. Most of the people who post these kind of posts are the ones who have CRS less than 455-450 knowing they might not get a ITA or The people who are above 472-74 who know they will get the ITA but at the same time don't want people with low CRS to get the invitation (I may be wrong but this is what creates frustration in human's resulting in these kind of negative posts).

I really want CRS should dip to 460's so that people who were in a comfortable position before Corona but lost points to age should get a chance. Everyone has struggled to reach to the score they have. & I really feel good for people who get ITA after struggling for months & years. So guys keep the positivity alive & Hope everyone gets the ITA in the coming months :) .

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Don't worry, mate. It will be your turn, soon. Maybe it is just random luck. With the travel restrictions in place, I think it does not matter much to receive PPR now or a little while later.
True! That's why I'm being patient, and celebrating others' wins instead. So long as someone is getting PPR, things are still going well. :D

monti12

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
May i know from where you get this information? As per their official website, after yesterday's draw only 112 existing candidates are at 471 and 472
same source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html
:)

But i got your point. I think I was analyzing wrong since beginning. When they publish score distribution and draw results, I though they already deduct invited candidates.

I am very happy to see that i am wrong.

Sweetyblaise

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
same source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations.html
:)

But i got your point. I think I was analyzing wrong since beginning. When they publish score distribution and draw results, I though they already deduct invited candidates.

I am very happy to see that i am wrong.
Still can't be 112 left because people will have joined the pool on the 17th and 18th of November. Definitely more than 112 left.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Still can't be 112 left because people will have joined the pool on the 17th and 18th of November. Definitely more than 112 left.
Thats fine... i hope the count of new people with above 470 will not exceed 1500. Add another 500 or even 700 for PNP... still another 2800 needed if the next draw will be around 5k.

so am hoping the CR to go down to either 468 or 469

Status
Not open for further replies.