+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Agreed, I don't know why people spread negativity when the thread itself means ray of hope. Most of the people who post these kind of posts are the ones who have CRS less than 455-450 knowing they might not get a ITA or The people who are above 472-74 who know they will get the ITA but at the same time don't want people with low CRS to get the invitation (I may be wrong but this is what creates frustration in human's resulting in these kind of negative posts).

I really want CRS should dip to 460's so that people who were in a comfortable position before Corona but lost points to age should get a chance. Everyone has struggled to reach to the score they have. & I really feel good for people who get ITA after struggling for months & years. So guys keep the positivity alive & Hope everyone gets the ITA in the coming months :) .
I agree. Most people who are so negative are people already with ITAs, in the high 470s or low 450s and below. I personally hope and pray that the CRS falls to the mid 460s before the holidays

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys, pls advise on the following issue

POST ITA we have to enlist where all we have lived in past 10 years

Suppose lived in one city for 5 years but at multiple addresses as I was a tenant, do I give the addresses of all the apartments? or just one or two addresses is fine since city is same
How closely is this checked ?

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020

Suppose lived in one city for 5 years but at multiple addresses as I was a tenant, do I give the addresses of all the apartments? or just one or two addresses is fine since city is same
i am interested in this too as i listed all my house addresses and that's a lot of locations

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020

It should be fine, really. I gave one address per city. They just don't want to see anything irregular and I found posts online saying even if it's one address per country, it works.

Edit: On second thought, don't be lax on this - list down whatever you remember. If it takes an additional day or two to get this info, take the effort. I think the logic is -
1. Are there any documents or records that would suggest you lived in any place apart from the ones mentioned.
2. As this goes with PCC, it is primarily for background verification. They need to answer the question, have you been doing anything lawless anywhere? In which case, you don't want a situation where they do a background check n find you didn't live there for as long as you mentioned.

Either way, could cause delays or scrutiny.

It's a one shot at a PR. Tread on the side of caution I would say.

Last edited:

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
I hope they will conduct next draw on 2 nd Dec. As higher ITA scares me. Waiting at 471.

Reactions: Tee23

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
It should be fine, really. I gave one address per city. They just don't want to see anything irregular and I found posts online saying even if it's one address per country, it works.
Then how would u define the date? Say, u stayed 5 apartments in same city but having different date?

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Then how would u define the date? Say, u stayed 5 apartments in same city but having different date?
First date in the city to last date in the city, all under your favourite roof (or the one where you can have some verifiable proof if needed). That's the way I filled it. I don't think it's a make or break information. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
First date in the city to last date in the city, all under your favourite roof (or the one where you can have some verifiable proof if needed). That's the way I filled it. I don't think it's a make or break information. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
May be you are right. they need each and every address u stayed. I am not sure about the city, because when u include address particularly, city will come consequently. And start and end date ofcourse

Status
Not open for further replies.