+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Pretty much the same thing happened to me.
I was sitting at 469, then I jumped to 475 on March 9th, just to see the next draw start the PNP/CEC pattern. Then on June, I lost the 6 points due to my birthday, and went back to 469. Did I give up during that time? Hell no.
I continue to work everyday to improve my score and received my ITA in September sitting at 508.
It’s all a matter of you actually wanting to make it happen. If you blame your destiny, and do nothing to fight it back, then it’s not a matter of destiny.
Excellent job and well said

Reactions: jrossi

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi Guys. I had a small query.
I created my profile on 22nd December 2019 and have been giving IELTS now and then to promote my scores further.
I am now at 472 since 22nd October 2020. However, my profile also had an automatic update on 29th Oct, same as others’. My question :
express entry draws usually have a tie breaking rule.
Now, will my date of profile creation of 22nd December 2019 be considered or the date when I last updated it, i.e 22nd October 2020/29th October 2020?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Guys. I had a small query.
I created my profile on 22nd December 2019 and have been giving IELTS now and then to promote my scores further.
I am now at 472 since 22nd October 2020. However, my profile also had an automatic update on 29th Oct, same as others’. My question :
express entry draws usually have a tie breaking rule.
Now, will my date of profile creation of 22nd December 2019 be considered or the date when I last updated it, i.e 22nd October 2020/29th October 2020?
It should be the former date, because the tie breaking rule takes into account when the profile first entered the pool. :)

Reactions: B&ACanada

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
One doubt from my side. I had evaluated my grad and pgdm from WES and did not get the desired output. But when i did it from IQAS i got the masters equivalency.

I have only mentioned the IQAS in my ee profile but is it still necessary to delete the pg evaluation from wes as i think they do directly send the eca to ircc?

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
One doubt from my side. I had evaluated my grad and pgdm from WES and did not get the desired output. But when i did it from IQAS i got the masters equivalency.

I have only mentioned the IQAS in my ee profile but is it still necessary to delete the pg evaluation from wes as i think they do directly send the eca to ircc?
When you created your EE profile you select your evaluation agency, when you select WES you have to enter your profile reference number (My memory is a little hazy as I completed these steps 2 years ago) Did you use your WES reference number anywhere on your EE profile? If not IRCC be able to get your evaluation from WES.

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
When you created your EE profile you select your evaluation agency, when you select WES you have to enter your profile reference number (My memory is a little hazy as I completed these steps 2 years ago) Did you use your WES reference number anywhere on your EE profile? If not IRCC be able to get your evaluation from WES.
Initially, yes, i put the wes credentials but once i got the eca from IQAS i updated the profile by deleting the wes
Initially, yes, i had mentioned the wes credentials but once i got my ECA from IQAS I deleted the wes details and have only mentioned the IQAS.

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Damn it! Costly mistakes right there... Thank you Jeet for the response.
So I just create a New one no need to withdraw or anything since it's already not valid, right?
Guys, some help here....
Do I create a new account altogether because I can still login? Ama is there anything I need to "withdraw"?
This is on the questions of account bring deemed not suitable for express entry after making a mistake while updating info?
Some help please, on whether I just open a new account even if the IRCC account I have is still opening its the profile that was cancelled? How do I go about this? Thanks.

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey People just need some help for month calculation.

1st oct 2018 to 28 Feb 2020. Does it account to 16 months or 17 months ?

Thank you

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey People just need some help for month calculation.

1st oct 2018 to 28 Feb 2020. Does it account to 16 months or 17 months ?

Thank you
Hey buddy. IRCC counts full work week by full work week, so that's 17 months. :)

Reactions: iam_ij

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Initially, yes, i put the wes credentials but once i got the eca from IQAS i updated the profile by deleting the wes

Initially, yes, i had mentioned the wes credentials but once i got my ECA from IQAS I deleted the wes details and have only mentioned the IQAS.
You have nothing to worry about. Just submit your IQAS report once you get ITA. It won't hurt you in anyway.

Reactions: Prats18790
Status
Not open for further replies.